The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about poor Zelda and hi Steve? Do They not need a carepackage sent to them?
Good idea! Let's all chip in.

I'll volunteer to send the tuna.because I'm generous like that.

Anybody want to sent the EDchup? Only the best for her ginger emo sk8ter Boi.

Whose up for sending the leather boot shine for her face, I heard she's all out of it?

Next up is the squirty cream for old stevie boy. Gotta keep an old guy 'appy right?

Got to send her triple portions of pedigree chum as she's got Prinny to feed now and we know she likes to over feed poor coco.

Last but not least let's chip in and send her a sense of humour 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I shouldn't laugh but 🤣🤣🤣 is this a tattler ?? 😂🍿
I have to own up to liking the 'macdonalds' comment but someone else beat me to it 😁

I tried to explain that they should be quarrantined for 2 weeks after foreign travel but was called a bully 😳😂 so I left them with this instead. . (hope the link works)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
*questions provided by hot hot because hot hot controls our lives

Ok so the quiz

Q1 what burger does s eat?

A double meat free burgah with extra red meat because we only eat vegan.

Q2 how many pints milk were used for j bath?l

A very lot. But the milkman said he would help me get some more as my udders are all dried up 😉 baby number 5 incoming.

Q3 who's was detained at airport?

Prinny. So we stuffed her and sold her for 80 quid. To pay for the meat man.

Q4 weres prinny?

See above.

Q5 what child was left on the beach ?

Jamie. Jason's rubber twin. He's still there, Robinson Crusoe Junior. Deep sea diving for the go pro on the daily.

Please leave answers below free prize to the winner is a none tea party to take rubber jace back for refund all welcome
I’m full on wheezing 😂😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think the Sarah Says channel should turn into a Cook with Sarah. Barry Lewis aka My Virgin Kitchen is doing a daily live cook along with his kids at 1pm. Sarah could do it, live and unfiltered cooking with all that fresh meat. What could go wrong. I wouldn't even deny her a cook book to follow, or an online recipe on her rose gold mac book if she can prize it from Islas grasp.
Dont go giving Lazy any ideas Lemonelmo
Bloody hell we can do without a food poisoning Epidemic right now :ROFLMAO:

Good idea! Let's all chip in.

I'll volunteer to send the tuna.because I'm generous like that.

Anybody want to sent the EDchup? Only the best for her ginger emo sk8ter Boi.

Whose up for sending the leather boot shine for her face, I heard she's all out of it?

Next up is the squirty cream for old stevie boy. Gotta keep an old guy 'appy right?

Got to send her triple portions of pedigree chum as she's got Prinny to feed now and we know she likes to over feed poor coco.

Last but not least let's chip in and send her a sense of humour 🤫
I will donate Bandages,Creepy needs a good disguise to get into A&E
354-3540212_cartoon-mummy.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else watched Isabelle's top 10 tips to surviving lockdown? Nothing inspiring. No school work, just the same things she comes out with every day. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
84k views already today according to Social blade. Their vlogs are shittier than ever but yet increasing at the moment :mad: only a matter of weeks ago they weren't hitting 84k til almost midnight
There is nowt better t’dow ..., as they say in Yorkshire

Reactions: 3
I really think they should have done the full 14 day lockdown after returning from abroad. I've just been reading on Yorkshire Post website about people who have just returned on govt. flights - I'm sure these people will adhere to the guidelines as the relief to be back must be immense and they'd have been fully briefed on the importance of self-isolation.
Came across the CV numbers in Yorkshire:

There are 150 cases in Leeds alone, 80 in Bradford!
My health board covers 3 counties and has 94 cases in a vast area.

WHY ON EARTH have they decided to cut short the isolation? They are both computer-savvy and can tap into local CV support groups to get groceries delivered. Are they honestly trying to tell their followers that if they can't get a personal friend or family member to shop for them, then it's fine to ignore the self-isolation rules and go out shopping themselves?? Why not lead by example and get help online?

I'm shocked that they're behaving so irresponsibly by ignoring public health advice 😨

Reactions: 21
Could it be that Sarah ORDERED £120 on meat (or whatever figure it was) but the butcher limited her to £70 worth given that the supermarkets etc are having to ration.

My dad's butchers (before the market they work from was forced to close) would only let him have 2 chicken breasts the last time he went although he is a regular customer and normally gets 4.
I think she would've said that, more of a poor us story.

Reactions: 2
I don't even want to comment on the disgusting clickbait tonight. Thousands are dying. They make me sick.

Reactions: 26
So her blankets have sold out. How's she sending them out?

She said thiers no one that would put themselves at risk to go shop for them but is someone else sending these blankets out and putting themselves at risk?

• Angry
Reactions: 23
They need to get a grip on reality. The amount of garbage they spout claiming to be “good parents” when it’s clear they aren’t.

Remember when they left their four month old on the beach himself?

Reactions: 19
So prinny is with granny she could be there months
She will come back triple the size! Rolling in like a tumbleweed disguised as a white fluffy cloud! They will have to increase the price of shortles Prinny to pay for the extra fabric needed to make her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good evening Chris & Sarah
Well done to you all being up and dressed this morning, I'm going to believe you when you said it was morning. I knew you'd listen to me again just like you did about putting the coat and shoes on Jason if he's going outside.
Sarah please stop calling it home schooling, it's distant learning. I'm going to assume you're making the girls do work even though its the Easter Holidays to make sure they're catching up with all the school work they've already missed because of unessential holidays. I hope its work the school has set and you're not ACTUALLY going to try and 'teach' them. And why would you not know the names of the websites Isla is using?? Do you not check that she's getting on well with the work and fully understands it. Izzie should NOT be stressing about making vlogs, she's a young teenage girl, it's YOUR & CHRIS' responsibility to provide for the family, not her.
Again well done on saying you're trying to get them to stick to a routine, maybe also try routine with Jason. It works wonders!!
Sarah another little bit of info for you, you know those very ripe banana's, one of which Jason threw on the floor, you do know you could actually MAKE banana bread, the girls would love it and guess what instead of throwing them in the bin, the TWO that you mentioned is an ideal number for a banana bread (loaf tin size).
LYING AGAIN Sarah, yesterday their was no bread but today there was croissants for lunch. No sign of you so assuming you were still doing the 'essential' shop.
Who's the 'WE' in having to queue, I would say 'I' had to queue, more lies?? Or is it the case of poor English??
Don't think the 'new' supermarkets systems is something you need to talk about, plenty of adverts on TV, but the 'perspex' screens you referred to, can I just let you know 'perspex' is not glass!!
Last night it was £120 for you butchers (not butchery) delivery, but tonight it was £80, £90, £70. More lies?? The word you were looking for was 'portion', not section or split, but please tell me when you were telling your little cult about freezing 'portions' you also mentioned eggs. I do hope you know to remove the egg from its shell before freezing.
Chris, your favourite place? Make up your mind, everywhere you go is your favourite place. You do know the meaning of 'favourite', just in case you don't it means 'preferred to all others of the same kind'.
Chris, little DIY project for you, put safety locks on cupboard doors or at least show me you have one on the under sink cupboard. I know you and Sarah always say Jason isn't left alone but we saw proof of that isn't true last summer.
Also Chris why the hell do you not do what every other caravan owner does, they literally 'lock it down' over the winter months. The smell from bedclothes used last summer in it but stink. Or are you actually living in it??
Sarah you spoke about your trip to the shop and saying 'scary news and social media' do you now believe GLOBALLY the WORLD is in a PANDEMIC?
I feel both you, CHRIS & SARAH have a duty to your cult on your daily 'episodes'. You are both acting extremely irresponsible. Tonights title is disgraceful. 'Lockdown - taking the girls away for a night'. You don't need to be using the words, 'lockdown', 'scary', 'virus', stock piling etc. Some young people and adults suffer with different mental health issues and certain words put fear into them and they don't know how to deal with their emotions. UNPRECEDENTED (sorry, big word, it means 'never done or known before'). So please think carefully when you produce this crap you produce or at the very least cut in down to 10 minutes or under and explain to your cult WHY. The country does not need your idiots of cult members to go into a meltdown because of your pair of &*(@&£&£.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
i’m glad thomas won the quiz, about time they sent him something. wonder what the note will say?

in other news...who’s going to the post office?
3-5 days just to post it? To put something in an envelope and drop it in a post box?
This virus works out well for how late she ships things

Reactions: 11
I've a bit of a confession guyzzz...

I find the Yorksha gurlz skits quite funny 🤣🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.