The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah in yesterday’s vlog-‘ I’ve made an order of £120 of meat’
Sarah in today’s vlog- ‘it was 8 9 £70 worth of meat’
But Seacroft scammer never exaggerates.
A kind tattler explained the unknown phenomena of ‘five finger discount’ yesterday. Might this explain the woefully difference in figures?

Reactions: 1
LOCKDOWN - TAKING THE GIRLS AWAY FOR THE NIGHT!

The girls are finishing getting ready and the girls are about to start their school work. Isabelle and Isla are off for school holidays now but Lazy is making them do school work. Esme isn't happy about it. Lazy says the week before last they were in the Maldives so she feels like it's best to keep the routine. If they were on the easter holidays they would be going out or on holiday and Lazy thinks it wouldn't be best to just let them do nothing because they will be on their phone or on their x-box all day. They can do maths, reading or English; nothing too hard, just writing stories. Writing stories? Isn't Isabelle a bit old for that?:rolleyes:

Jace has thrown a banana on the floor. He's playing with the milk bath bucket. Isabelle is putting cutlery away.

Lazy has some good news. They have restocked their notebooks and got triple the amount this time.:rolleyes:

Isla is doing times tables. She talks about Bug Club.

Isabelle is in her bedroom. Everyone has been getting stuff done this morning and she has been doing her Sassybelle video. She lost her clips but found them in the 'daily vlogs' folder. She is going to take an Instagram photo because the lighting in her window is amazing. Lazy has gone out to get some essential bits that they need because they've ran out of meals. Jace is off to sleep.:rolleyes:

Esme says Jace has woke up and Creepy is about to make them croissants for lunch.

Jace is upstairs with the girls. Isabelle says they're having a teddy bear picnic.:rolleyes:

Lazy is home from getting essentials. She reminds us that no one else could've gone and got them anything. They couldn't get a delivery slot either. All her friends have told her you don't het half of what you bought delivered anyway. She didn't take the camera because she didn't want to touch more than she needed to. She had to queue to get in and there's a maze to get to the till. You can only go to the till when the person in front has left and there is a divider between the checkout assistant and customer. She's glad there are such strict measures. Lazy was anxious to get home but she didn't stockpile everything and hopefully they have enough for a week They have their 'butchering' delivery too It should last them for ages and she's going to section it off. She got 2 kilos of chicken, 2 kilos of mince and 2 kilos of steak, sausages, eggs, burgers, all sorts. Lazy has a surprise for the girls. Jace is playing with the plates and Lazy tells him to go over to her. He starts crying.:rolleyes:

Jace is in the living room. Creepy tells us he was in the kitchen, heard Twinkle Twinkle playing on the TV and ran into the living room.

Flashback to yesterday's play of the day. New play of the day.:rolleyes:

Creepy is coming to us from his favourite place in the world. FLORIDA!! No, no... sorry... I mean the caravan. He goes out there every so often because they use if for storage. He loves the smell in there because it smells of caravan. They're planning on surprising the girls later that afternoon so Creepy needs to make sure the caravan is spick and span ready for the surprise. The girls will freak out. Timelapse of Creepy tidying the caravan.:rolleyes:

Lazy is excited because they're seizing the moment and making the most of the girls not being at school. They're not sleeping at home tonight. They have no idea where but they're sleeping away tonight. Lazy thinks they've been in the house for an eternity and they're in there for at least another couple of weeks. Before everyone starts freaking out; they're not going far They're going to have dessert and then the girls are going upstairs the pack a bag.:rolleyes:

Isabelle says she's excited to go away tonight and she's going to pack the essential things she needs. Timelapse of the girls packing their bags.:rolleyes:

Lazy says dinner is done and asks Isla if she as he pyjamas. Jace cries and Lazy says he's not happy because he's not going away with them. It's just a girly night away.:rolleyes:

Lazy says bye to Jace and they walk to the caravan. She says her and the girls are having a girly night in the caravan.:rolleyes:

Lazy felt guilty about leaving Jace so he has been in the caravan. After a few minutes she asked Creepy to take him back. In the summer they drove to Spain in the caravan and they've been reminiscing. Jace was only five months old so he wasn't sitting up of walking. The girls are making cups of teas and some biscuits. Creepy has downloaded Freaky Friday for them.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

57.PNG
61.PNG

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Also I understand there is 5 (and a half meaning jace) for dinner but WHY do they need £120, even £70 worth of meat? What the heck have they brought even for £70 and why do they feel the need to stock pile yet complained and encourage people NOT to do exactly that days ago? And I fully do not understand what they would eat for that amount? And surely if they’re titling it lockdown that’s referring to the virus and that can be demonetised? Or is it only if they mention the word corona virus??
There's only 2 in our household, we went to Costco yesterday and spent £160, that included 2 large bags of kittie litter 2 x 44 pouch boxes of wet cat food 2 bags of dry cat food, some burgers, chops, stewing steak and chicken for the hooomans, toilet rolls, butter (I love Anchor butter) and longlife milk, we now don't need to leave the house for the forseeable and the kitties won't starve or poop everywhere lol

Reactions: 13
Even though it’s clear that Thomas has a disability- to qualify for pip/dla they ask questions about having concept of money. Does he have this and is he being exploited? which is a crime and the police or trading standards can and should investigate! I believe in karma and if you ever rip off the most vulnerable in society then it’s not good for you and your aura. Keep safe everyone!

Reactions: 21
Not even the neighbours more the girls. Being that close when she's been out and about is stupid, that big house to spread out in and keep away from each other...
Don’t share a brain cell between ‘em.

Grey matter ain’t what’s been slopped on Chris’ tee shirt you know ? Sorry (a very lot) educated Sarah I will explain. Comment down below

Reactions: 3
So she did go out then? Lying cow. And then she had the audacity to out me on insta for pulling her up about it and set all her minions on me. twit!
Yes said she had to as they have no-one. She said she didn’t film it as she didn’t want to be touching things and then the camera

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait to see the state of chris’ hair in a couple of months. Is Sarah going to cut it for him?

maybe he can stick his fringe through granny’s letterbox and get her to do it. It looked like that’s what he did last time tobe fair
Maybe boo boo can do it like she did the barcode fringe. Or did an actual barber do that one? Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The quiz and its questions are so hilarious. I am a regular lurker on this site but since the lockdown have lot more time on hand so reading and enjoying this forum. The quiz scandal and the great organizing skills had me laughing as did the English language skills of the ifam. However I am really concerned about the mental health of some of the members of that group, it is just not right and I cannot believe Inhumanhams are profiting of it. I can only imagine how vulnerable these people might be to worship those two 'creators'.🙄

Reactions: 21
Why are they wearing same clothes as wednesday? I know theres no school etc, but theyre filming themselves everyday, id be embarrassed. I cant say much as i do spend all day in my pj's but theres no evidence and im not going out anywhere (obviously)

Edited to add: even when i go on holiday i feel embarressed wearing the same clothes on every holiday (dont have the funds to buy new clothes all the time) and this is with just pictures

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Such despicable scum- 400 people have died in the last 24 hours- including a healthy 19 year old. I’m so scared for everyone. It’s horrible and this bunch of bastards are making a mockery out of a tragedy- which will stay with us forever- please let’s all join forces and bring their show to a end- it’s in everyone’s interest. Stay safe everyone!!
The best thing we can do is just to stop giving them attention, because everything they do is for a reaction and nothing else.

Reactions: 12
The quiz and its questions are so hilarious. I am a regular lurker on this site but since the lockdown have lot more time on hand so reading and enjoying this forum. The quiz scandal and the great organizing skills had me laughing as did the English language skills of the ifam. However I am really concerned about the mental health of some of the members of that group, it is just not right and I cannot believe Inhumanhams are profiting of it. I can only imagine how vulnerable these people might be to worship those two 'creators'.🙄
I'm a regular lurker on there too .. so very tempted to answer the questions (in my own way) but it's too interesting and entertaining to get blocked off ... And little miss prissy knickers boss lady takes no nonsense ... She is in charge of their lives 😂😂🤣 on a serious note though I agree that almost certainly not one of those people that comment on that page are old enough or have the mental capacity to think rationally 🤔 it's so sad that they are being taken advantage of and they don't have a clue !

Reactions: 16
LOCKDOWN - TAKING THE GIRLS AWAY FOR THE NIGHT!

The girls are finishing getting ready and the girls are about to start their school work. Isabelle and Isla are off for school holidays now but Lazy is making them do school work. Esme isn't happy about it. Lazy says the week before last they were in the Maldives so she feels like it's best to keep the routine. If they were on the easter holidays they would be going out or on holiday and Lazy thinks it wouldn't be best to just let them do nothing because they will be on their phone or on their x-box all day. They can do maths, reading or English; nothing too hard, just writing stories. Writing stories? Isn't Isabelle a bit old for that?:rolleyes:

Jace has thrown a banana on the floor. He's playing with the milk bath bucket. Isabelle is putting cutlery away.

Lazy has some good news. They have restocked their notebooks and got triple the amount this time.:rolleyes:

Isla is doing times tables. She talks about Bug Club.

Isabelle is in her bedroom. Everyone has been getting stuff done this morning and she has been doing her Sassybelle video. She lost her clips but found them in the 'daily vlogs' folder. She is going to take an Instagram photo because the lighting in her window is amazing. Lazy has gone out to get some essential bits that they need because they've ran out of meals. Jace is off to sleep.:rolleyes:

Esme says Jace has woke up and Creepy is about to make them croissants for lunch.

Jace is upstairs with the girls. Isabelle says they're having a teddy bear picnic.:rolleyes:

Lazy is home from getting essentials. She reminds us that no one else could've gone and got them anything. They couldn't get a delivery slot either. All her friends have told her you don't het half of what you bought delivered anyway. She didn't take the camera because she didn't want to touch more than she needed to. She had to queue to get in and there's a maze to get to the till. You can only go to the till when the person in front has left and there is a divider between the checkout assistant and customer. She's glad there are such strict measures. Lazy was anxious to get home but she didn't stockpile everything and hopefully they have enough for a week They have their 'butchering' delivery too It should last them for ages and she's going to section it off. She got 2 kilos of chicken, 2 kilos of mince and 2 kilos of steak, sausages, eggs, burgers, all sorts. Lazy has a surprise for the girls. Jace is playing with the plates and Lazy tells him to go over to her. He starts crying.:rolleyes:

Jace is in the living room. Creepy tells us he was in the kitchen, heard Twinkle Twinkle playing on the TV and ran into the living room.

Flashback to yesterday's play of the day. New play of the day.:rolleyes:

Creepy is coming to us from his favourite place in the world. FLORIDA!! No, no... sorry... I mean the caravan. He goes out there every so often because they use if for storage. He loves the smell in there because it smells of caravan. They're planning on surprising the girls later that afternoon so Creepy needs to make sure the caravan is spick and span ready for the surprise. The girls will freak out. Timelapse of Creepy tidying the caravan.:rolleyes:

Lazy is excited because they're seizing the moment and making the most of the girls not being at school. They're not sleeping at home tonight. They have no idea where but they're sleeping away tonight. Lazy thinks they've been in the house for an eternity and they're in there for at least another couple of weeks. Before everyone starts freaking out; they're not going far They're going to have dessert and then the girls are going upstairs the pack a bag.:rolleyes:

Isabelle says she's excited to go away tonight and she's going to pack the essential things she needs. Timelapse of the girls packing their bags.:rolleyes:

Lazy says dinner is done and asks Isla if she as he pyjamas. Jace cries and Lazy says he's not happy because he's not going away with them. It's just a girly night away.:rolleyes:

Lazy says bye to Jace and they walk to the caravan. She says her and the girls are having a girly night in the caravan.:rolleyes:

Lazy felt guilty about leaving Jace so he has been in the caravan. After a few minutes she asked Creepy to take him back. In the summer they drove to Spain in the caravan and they've been reminiscing. Jace was only five months old so he wasn't sitting up of walking. The girls are making cups of teas and some biscuits. Creepy has downloaded Freaky Friday for them.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

View attachment 102181View attachment 102185
Brilliant summary as always, thank you.
Sarah is now plugging huge quantities of the bloody ‘official ifam note-books’. , whoooooo hooo and bigger whoooooohoooo

Not a bother if they don’t sell, they can use them to write to the tax man,
NHS, and rattled customers they are infringing.

The very last one should be sent to Prinny with her tax return - she’s more likely to be able to work out the figures and comprehend their stories

There's only 2 in our household, we went to Costco yesterday and spent £160, that included 2 large bags of kittie litter 2 x 44 pouch boxes of wet cat food 2 bags of dry cat food, some burgers, chops, stewing steak and chicken for the hooomans, toilet rolls, butter (I love Anchor butter) and longlife milk, we now don't need to leave the house for the forseeable and the kitties won't starve or poop everywhere lol
Do you have a cat ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The owner of the group has a lot of mental health issues. I've seen her arguing online with herself using a sock puppet account. That was ... bizarre.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The best thing we can do is just to stop giving them attention, because everything they do is for a reaction and nothing else.
True, but they also deserve every criticism, for putting the ¨20 minute HIGH lights ¨ :sick:of their day out there,, :poop::poop::poop: they are

Reactions: 3
Ok so the quiz

Q1 what burger does s eat?

Q2 how many pints milk were used for j bath?l

Q3 who's was detained at airport?

Q4 weres prinny?

Q5 what child was left on the beach ?

Please leave answers below free prize to the winner is a none tea party to take rubber jace back for refund all welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm a regular lurker on there too .. so very tempted to answer the questions (in my own way) but it's too interesting and entertaining to get blocked off ... And little miss prissy knickers boss lady takes no nonsense ... She is in charge of their lives 😂😂🤣 on a serious note though I agree that almost certainly not one of those people that comment on that page are old enough or have the mental capacity to think rationally 🤔 it's so sad that they are being taken advantage of and they don't have a clue !
I am tempted to answer too but yes I don't want to be kicked out by the boss lady. But at the same time I think most of them won't even realise if we are mocking their idols..just make sure to write answers in a language as bad as theirs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.