The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*questions provided by hot hot because hot hot controls our lives

Ok so the quiz

Q1 what burger does s eat?

A double meat free burgah with extra red meat because we only eat vegan.

Q2 how many pints milk were used for j bath?l

A very lot. But the milkman said he would help me get some more as my udders are all dried up 😉 baby number 5 incoming.

Q3 who's was detained at airport?

Prinny. So we stuffed her and sold her for 80 quid. To pay for the meat man.

Q4 weres prinny?

See above.

Q5 what child was left on the beach ?

Jamie. Jason's rubber twin. He's still there, Robinson Crusoe Junior. Deep sea diving for the go pro on the daily.

Please leave answers below free prize to the winner is a none tea party to take rubber jace back for refund all welcome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Ok so the quiz

A very lot. But the milkman said he would help me get some more as my udders are all dried up 😉 baby number 5 incoming.

Q4 weres prinny?

See above.

Jamie. Jason's rubber twin. He's still there, Robinson Crusoe Junior. Deep sea diving for the go pro on the daily.

Please leave answers below free prize to the winner is a none tea party to take rubber jace back for refund all welcome
Only 5 questions? Where's the other 45?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I noticed when lazy was talking about going to the shops she said “we” a couple of times. I bet good ole granny was with her.

Does anyone have a link to the house they originally looked at. If I’m not suppose to ask just delete the comment. Thanks

Reactions: 12
Sad really, you have to be clinically insane to want to watch a vlog once imo.

Double bubble from the Ifam and yet their views are still struggling.

View attachment 102159

Well done, dear. Do you also make a public announcement every time you take a tit?

View attachment 102160

I think the phrase is actually 'no hell no'

View attachment 102161

Probably the most interesting. Chavavan on the driveway - woohoo!

View attachment 102164

How can this lad afford to constantly buy Ingham merch and send them gifts if he's on disability benefits?

View attachment 102166

Wait, what?!

View attachment 102173
So poor Thomas is yet again buying this tit! He clearly is vulnerable how can they keep taking orders from him? okay, I get they can't really stop him but how about mention his support on the vlog maybe have a daily thank you rather than a comment of the day. Come on Sarah shame on you!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Unless they actually show us what meals they are having each day I won't believe they aren't having takeaways or ready meals.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if iddy biddy threw a tantrum about not doing that with Izzy and Esme and got her own way

• Sick
Reactions: 16
84k views already today according to Social blade. Their vlogs are shittier than ever but yet increasing at the moment :mad: only a matter of weeks ago they weren't hitting 84k til almost midnight

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Ok so the quiz

Q4 weres prinny?

See above.

Omg so funny il take refund pmsl

Reactions: 2
Isla looks so smug in that thumbnail. She really is her mothers daughter.

Reactions: 12
84k views already today according to Social blade. Their vlogs are shittier than ever but yet increasing at the moment :mad: only a matter of weeks ago they weren't hitting 84k til almost midnight

That's the overall views so far today. It's the quarantined Ifam watching old vlogs.

Today's vlog is showing at 16k atm

1585681133584.png

Reactions: 5
There's only 2 in our household, we went to Costco yesterday and spent £160, that included 2 large bags of kittie litter 2 x 44 pouch boxes of wet cat food 2 bags of dry cat food, some burgers, chops, stewing steak and chicken for the hooomans, toilet rolls, butter (I love Anchor butter) and longlife milk, we now don't need to leave the house for the forseeable and the kitties won't starve or poop everywhere lol
Difference is you haven’t been preaching about not stockpiling.. it’s more questioning why they felt the need to buy THAT amount at one time, when most people won’t be able to even get a couple of chicken breasts..

Reactions: 6
Okay so let me get this right, Chris didn’t want to order take out as he didn’t trust the hygiene of the people etc, yet they had meat ordered and delivered ?! Makes sense right .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Unless they actually show us what meals they are having each day I won't believe they aren't having takeaways or ready meals.
I think the Sarah Says channel should turn into a Cook with Sarah. Barry Lewis aka My Virgin Kitchen is doing a daily live cook along with his kids at 1pm. Sarah could do it, live and unfiltered cooking with all that fresh meat. What could go wrong. I wouldn't even deny her a cook book to follow, or an online recipe on her rose gold mac book if she can prize it from Islas grasp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sleep happy knowing that this pair of twats literally have not one friend in the whole world! noooo it's not being not nice it's being factful! They are nasty manipulative and narcissistic why would they have friends they all had the sense to run!
Enjoy ya meat Sarah.........clearly ya don't want Chris's :eek::eek::eek: Caravannnnnn anyone????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why are they wearing same clothes as wednesday? I know theres no school etc, but theyre filming themselves everyday, id be embarrassed. I cant say much as i do spend all day in my pj's but theres no evidence and im not going out anywhere (obviously)

Edited to add: even when i go on holiday i feel embarressed wearing the same clothes on every holiday (dont have the funds to buy new clothes all the time) and this is with just pictures
They always have fleece pyjamas on.Do they not put the heating on

Reactions: 6
What about poor Zelda and hi Steve? Do They not need a carepackage sent to them?

Even Katrina has been posting videos of her posters praising key workers from her Seacroft window, and let’s face it she’s had plenty of interaction with the police 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
My Local Hospital Lost a Doctor to it on Saturday so bloody sad
We all need to stick to the Rules
The Inghams are that bloody stupid they think they are immune to it
Lets think of the Clickbait though if they get it, they really havnt got one brain cell between them :sick:
That’s so very sad. 🙁
It blows my mind that people don’t get the enormity and severity of covid-19. I exclude those two morons because I completely understand why they don’t get it! 🤪🤪
All we’re asked to do is to stay in our homes, it’s not fecking hard.
Sadly they’re not the types to get the virus but are the type to spread it to those who have been doing everything right but have not choice but to go out for essentials. 😡🤬

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.