The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sarah been to supermarket and then she spends the night with the girls in the chavavan! The ifam think it’s okay that Sarah went out shopping and that they are staying in the caravan. The poor neighbours having to listen to Sarah all night long. Very disrespectful to their neighbours to be so close to their house unnecessarily. But Sarah’s feels that they have been stuck in the house for a week and a bit so she is entitled to go out. What of the folks who are facing months of having to stay indoors due to their health being poor.
Not even the neighbours more the girls. Being that close when she's been out and about is stupid, that big house to spread out in and keep away from each other...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Every body else I mean normally people are talking about it every min of the day its scary the amount people are dying more will follow people who have contracting it the nurses the drs the speaclist nursing homes and staff the shops the supermarkets staff everyone else and theres her cackling away about holidays we know you got withdraw symptoms so bad that you upset the I fam that you are going away for the night you are grrrr no words for you not 1 word you dont care a toss as long as that money is rolling in for them holidays you are so sick in unbelievable way watch the briefing get kids to watch its educational and they should now stead of disney you find the whole lot a joke sory for rant guys I needed to say it take care to you all

Reactions: 13
So Sarah released the ‘Ifam’ onto that poor lady for telling her she shouldn’t go to office she told everyone that she was at home, yet on the same day she went to the supermarket? I can’t even 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 34
So Sarah released the ‘Ifam’ onto that poor lady for telling her she shouldn’t go to office she told everyone that she was at home, yet on the same day she went to the supermarket? I can’t even 🤦🏼‍♀️
Couldn't make this tit up could you? She's unbelievable

Reactions: 20
The irony of that Friday Night Dinner account on youtube has not gone over my head 🤣 this weeks episode had the dad spending most of his days in the caravan parked on their drive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Every body else I mean normally people are talking about it every min of the day its scary the amount people are dying more will follow people who have contracting it the nurses the drs the speaclist nursing homes and staff the shops the supermarkets staff everyone else and theres her cackling away about holidays we know you got withdraw symptoms so bad that you upset the I fam that you are going away for the night you are grrrr no words for you not 1 word you dont care a toss as long as that money is rolling in for them holidays you are so sick in unbelievable way watch the briefing get kids to watch its educational and they should now stead of disney you find the whole lot a joke sory for rant guys I needed to say it take care to you all
My Local Hospital Lost a Doctor to it on Saturday so bloody sad
We all need to stick to the Rules
The Inghams are that bloody stupid they think they are immune to it
Lets think of the Clickbait though if they get it, they really havnt got one brain cell between them :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Couldn't make this tit up could you? She's unbelievable
i don’t know how the pair of them don’t think, actually no I won’t say that because the vlogs will contradict everything I’m saying 😂 it’s always the same, they say one thing and then something else another day, I think they must forget that they film and upload most moments of their lives.

Reactions: 9
Also HATE the way Chris constantly says “coming at you from...”
Why can’t you be coming at us from bleeping jail you nonce!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Sad really, you have to be clinically insane to want to watch a vlog once imo.

Double bubble from the Ifam and yet their views are still struggling.

1585674279009.png

Well done, dear. Do you also make a public announcement every time you take a tit?

1585674356998.png

I think the phrase is actually 'no hell no'

1585674471262.png

Probably the most interesting. Chavavan on the driveway - woohoo!

1585674570088.png

How can this lad afford to constantly buy Ingham merch and send them gifts if he's on disability benefits?

1585674856314.png

Wait, what?!

1585675119318.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Home school question.

“if the ingham family say they spent £120 on meat on day 1, then on day two said it was actually £70.... what is the amount they lied about?”

Pssst. Chris. It’s £50 to save you counting your fringe hairs

Oh and another
“If the ingham family LTD, a limited company, share someone’s data to hundreds of thousands of people, is this breaking data protection laws”

pssst. Sarah. Yes is the answer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
They must be completely stupid to re-market the house now. No one is looking at houses, no one can go view a house (wouldn't want to set foot in that house with all their germs!), and the house will no longer be "new" onto the market when people do start house-hunting again. Why didn't they just leave it off the market and re-list it when it picks up again? When I look at Right Move for my area +5miles there's barely anything been listed in the last 7 days.
Because they don't have the luxury of waiting.. They are desperate. They need to sell to free up the deposit they put down on it.

Reactions: 9
Could it be that Sarah ORDERED £120 on meat (or whatever figure it was) but the butcher limited her to £70 worth given that the supermarkets etc are having to ration.

My dad's butchers (before the market they work from was forced to close) would only let him have 2 chicken breasts the last time he went although he is a regular customer and normally gets 4.

Reactions: 16
They spend the whole entire time lying - the other day she said they spent £120 for butcher delivery and today it was £70. Like what is the point of lying about every single thing?
Also I understand there is 5 (and a half meaning jace) for dinner but WHY do they need £120, even £70 worth of meat? And it wouldn’t even be 5 full size portions? It would be 3 Adult portions + 3 kid portions. What the heck have they brought even for £70 and why do they feel the need to stock pile yet complained and encourage people NOT to do exactly that days ago? And I fully do not understand what they would eat for that amount? And surely if they’re titling it lockdown that’s referring to the virus and that can be demonetised? Or is it only if they mention the word corona virus??

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.