The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah in yesterday’s vlog-‘ I’ve made an order of £120 of meat’
Sarah in today’s vlog- ‘it was 8 9 £70 worth of meat’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Thought Sarah hadn’t been out yesterday. Sarah “love” your a c*** know that you literally laughed at someone yesterday. So you DID go and get those crappy notebooks. You really are a greedy fat B know that.

Sorry but that caravan must be crawling with all sorts I mean the same covers are on the beds and it’s been storing all their tit all winter. They are so unhygienic and all that long unwashed manky hair flying about 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Its is illegal to stay in your tin can over night next to the house check it out on google I know I had one I know the rules and seem they have they could put electrics on all you do is plug it in simple they wouldn't be cold and I dont belive they stayed there all night because of jace needs breast feeding the lies they tell to get content il amend that they do have electric

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why did she say £120 worth of meat from butchers yesterday, and she's just said £70, such fuckin liars, I can't keep up!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When Lazy said to the gurlllls we’re having a night away from home (Before they knew it was the chavavan on the drive) and they expressed fake excitement... Isabelle should have enough brains to respond ‘mum not a good idea to go anywhere with this virus’

Nah ‘gurrrlllsss act really excited when I say we’re going away for the night’

Bore off Inghams. Bored to death now

Reactions: 31
So in a vid the other day Sarah said she spent £120 on meat from the butcher. Now it’s changed to £70. I don’t know why this is so annoying it just is. They’re neither here nor there. They’re so shady and I think they get a kick out of the criticism they get. Every so often when rant time comes up they play the victims. I really find it hilarious that they STILL carry on. DON’T MAKE VIDEOS THEN IF ITS RUINING YOUR LIVES!! Pair of nutcases..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm.guessing that they staying in the chavavan on their driveway 🙄🙄🙄
They are doing this on purpose. I don't normally swear but my god, they are the most disgusting bloody pair of cretins that live on this planet. They know everyone will will react to the click bait. Why don't they just piss off down a bloody sewer where they belong. Not the kids. I can just imagine her sitting on her fat arse cackling away like a demented hog at all the reactions. Oh,how I bloody hate that pair of disgusting slobs

Reactions: 34
When Lazy said to the gurlllls we’re having a night away from home (Before they knew it was the chavavan on the drive) and they expressed fake excitement... Isabelle should have enough brains to respond ‘mum not a good idea to go anywhere with this virus’

Nah ‘gurrrlllsss act really excited when I say we’re going away for the night’

Bore off Inghams. Bored to death now
Shes 14 also. What must her school mates think that's shes acting like shes had a lobotomy with the excitement of sleeping in a caravan in her own drive way. Honest to fook, the Shame of it

• Haha
Reactions: 39
They spend the whole entire time lying - the other day she said they spent £120 for butcher delivery and today it was £70. Like what is the point of lying about every single thing?

Reactions: 17
Such despicable scum- 400 people have died in the last 24 hours- including a healthy 19 year old. I’m so scared for everyone. It’s horrible and this bunch of bastards are making a mockery out of a tragedy- which will stay with us forever- please let’s all join forces and bring their show to a end- it’s in everyone’s interest. Stay safe everyone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So Sarah been to supermarket and then she spends the night with the girls in the chavavan! The ifam think it’s okay that Sarah went out shopping and that they are staying in the caravan. The poor neighbours having to listen to Sarah all night long. Very disrespectful to their neighbours to be so close to their house unnecessarily. But Sarah’s feels that they have been stuck in the house for a week and a bit so she is entitled to go out. What of the folks who are facing months of having to stay indoors due to their health being poor.

Reactions: 26
They spend the whole entire time lying - the other day she said they spent £120 for butcher delivery and today it was £70. Like what is the point of lying about every single thing?
What does it matter how much she spent on Meat
She cant bloody cook so it will either be stuck in the freezer this time next year or be thrown :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Homeschooling Isabelle style, cleaning out the clean plates and cuttlery, stressing out over misssing some bits for her sassybellechannel.

Reactions: 7
So Sarah been to supermarket and then she spends the night with the girls in the chavavan! The ifam think it’s okay that Sarah went out shopping and that they are staying in the caravan. The poor neighbours having to listen to Sarah all night long. Very disrespectful to their neighbours to be so close to their house unnecessarily. But Sarah’s feels that they have been stuck in the house for a week and a bit so she is entitled to go out. What of the folks who are facing months of having to stay indoors due to their health being poor.
So she did go out then? Lying cow. And then she had the audacity to out me on insta for pulling her up about it and set all her minions on me. twit!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.