The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brb gonna rip my eyelashes out
🤢
Haha I've been paranoid ever since I read it, been blinking none stop with the feeling like somethings in my eye. Must be all in my head as was fine before, still isn't stopping me though lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If the Inghams had not dragged their heels
They could have been in the Marble tiled Monstrosity
The new Covid 19 rules would have allowed them to Move Unless the Buyer did pull out
To me that is unlikely because they had the cash Ermmmmmmmmmm Telling porkies again Skinthams

You can also leave your house to: give blood, attend a funeral (in some cases), meet bail conditions, go to court and take part in legal proceedings, move house and to "avoid injury or illness or to escape a risk of harm".

Reactions: 11
They must be completely stupid to re-market the house now. No one is looking at houses, no one can go view a house (wouldn't want to set foot in that house with all their germs!), and the house will no longer be "new" onto the market when people do start house-hunting again. Why didn't they just leave it off the market and re-list it when it picks up again? When I look at Right Move for my area +5miles there's barely anything been listed in the last 7 days.

Reactions: 19
Sarah couldn't drag her arse off the sofa so the girls had to help him unwrap - she's honestly the LAZIEST person ive ever Come across

Also, Granny and Grandpa managed to drop presents round? but they couldn't possibly drop food round. - as always, duck OFF CHRIS you wet weekend

Sarah trying to be sincere and overwhelmed is hilarious - grade a acting skillzzzz
Or bring the dog back 😜

Reactions: 4
I love how much it was killing them to admit that their house had fell through

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What about this for the next title #94 I couldn't get the pasta,I couldn't get the mince

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes and no, you CAN get them it's called Demodex but its a condition a bit like head lice and you get them treated. They are not there permanently.
I usually have gross disdain for head lice yet find myself sympathising with the West Yorkshire strain.

The unfortunate little critters 🦟🦟🦟that land in Creepy’s locks are subjected to being incarcerated in grease and suffocated under the rancid beeny. The resultant heat and smell is unthinkable.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
manner cost nothing but ffs asking someone to say thank you? Twunt
That’s why these fans send stuff though isn’t it to get a thank you on the blog.

honestly no offence meant to these kids but I wouldn’t want my house full of the absolute tit that gets sent in and id feel to bad to bin it etc. I’d never have a fan mail box

Reactions: 19
Any other time videos go up late but no why 5 when the briefing comes on no respect

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.