The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling a thank you or even an acknowledgement might be a long time coming ! .... Why do the "ifam" spend all their money on this ungrateful greedy lot ? 🙄
If anything they should be telling the ifam NOT to spend their money on them right now, especially seeing as the future is very uncertain right now.
But this is Sarah we’re talking about here and we know she’s rotten to the core!

Reactions: 32
shows how boring their vlogs are when they title it something that was not recorded or shown in yesterdays vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So when wont have dominos cause of his of his o c d dunno were there hands have been u twit there not silly they wear rubber or disposable gloves o c d my arse clothes on floor emty bottles so they do nt do nothing diffrant dominos then eny other day no you cant afford it more like you prob got big loan out to pay for half your holiday and you are discusting perants to wind your kids up for reaction they probley crying there eyes out you nearly slipped about the move dont worry we know it ve a very long time before uk sorts it self out by then u be stuck in the mud were you cant do anything house prices will drop people losing jobs we all worryed about every thing yet you still asking young kids or hinting to get them stuff them mums are worryed sick them kids will be hounding there mothers like bunch of hound dogs you selfish witch

I have a feeling a thank you or even an acknowledgement might be a long time coming ! .... Why do the "ifam" spend all their money on this ungrateful greedy lot ? 🙄
Why the duck is she thanking sarah for putting him in it? She paid for and sent him a gift it should be sarah thanking HER. So backwards these fans

The big empty bottle of milk in the background maybe?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So she’s saying that they only have these memories because it’s their job🤔. I guess myself and the majority of the world who have precious family photos/videos have unknowingly had this extra job for decades!! We are probably owed a very lot of money tattlers 💰💰💰💰💰💰
I have video memories of my kids who are 35 and 32 but it is my memories not ones made to make money and if she was not making money from them she would stop doing them. There is nothing to stop her videoing her kids and just storing it for her memories not sharing it with other people who are not really interested in what she is doing. Memories of family outings, holidays etc are for your own use.

Why is Isabelle putting posts on Instagram as if she’s his mother: it’s so bleeping weird

Amy Mizon Oh no! I can’t believe people are still bulk buying. How is it even possibly with the measures that are in place? 🤔

Says Sarah ingham who bought about twenty pints of milk to waste. duck off hun your not gonna starve

Also. Chris mate you are not a ‘professional videographer’ your a bleeping pervert

“how is it even possibly”? Pray you are not doing English lessons with the girls

surely even her fans can see what a dick she is now?
Since when did he become a "professional videographer" one of my sons does that but he trained and was at university to study what and how it is all done then he had to go out on the field as such prior to graduation when did Creepy attend university?

Reactions: 22
Creepy going on about hygiene and being 'OCD' and not trusting takeaway food while wearing an absolutely filthy t-shirt. The scruff.

View attachment 101289
Hygiene he would not know about that if it hit him in the face. He is the most grubby person on earth he wears that beanie 24.7 and every day at that he also wears his clothes until they fall off him with dirt, dont think he knows how to wear clean clothes. Shower in the morning then put clean clothes on that will last the day then shower and put on night clothes and sleep until it all starts again the next day. You should try it Creepy !!

Reactions: 18
Wonder if they are keeping Prinny away for the 14 days in case they pass on the Coronavirus.
Not worried about passing it on to the rest of the public though but keeping away from Hi Steve and Jane !!!
They are disgusting selfish scum !!!

Reactions: 15
Well I for one cannot wait for Isabelle's pearls of wisdom, bless her cotton socks let's hope she can do it without, stuttering, muttering and let's hope she makes sense. I mean given that their vlogs are as exciting as watching paint dry I'm sure Isabelle has many, many ways she can elevate everyone's else's boredom, hope she gets paid well.

It's worth noting that whilst they are getting more views at the minute because kids are stuck inside with nothing else to do - Ad revenue has been reporting as dropping by 50% - so they would need double the usual views to make the same money wouldn't they?

Reactions: 15
Wonder if they are keeping Prinny away for the 14 days in case they pass on the Coronavirus.
Not worried about passing it on to the rest of the public though but keeping away from Hi Steve and Jane !!!
They are disgusting selfish scum !!!
Sounds about right, too dumb to realise it doesn't affect animals.

Just seen you meant Jane and Hi Steve... Oh well.... Janes a female doganyway so she is safe too

Reactions: 10
Oh so now she doesn’t want to go out ? Yet last week when she should of been self isolating she went on a shopping spree !
Send help for Sarah her stash of junk is running low ! Chris is running out of full fat coke things are getting bad ! View attachment 101046
Good luck with the online shopping lazy!Most online supermarkets have pages down ,they`ve been so inundated ,or if you do happen to find one (like my SIL) ,you may wait weeks for a delivery slot ,or receive a message saying it`s cancelled!Maybe then you`ll understand all the "hype " people have talked about.No bread down south .,and you`re lucky if there`s anything on shelves to pack up and deliver.Oh .,sorry ,forgot you`re special ,try telling them just who you are ,and see of that gets you anywhere!

Reactions: 12
Why does she always try to convince people he's small? I don't understand the purpose? I had a premature baby, him being small is stressful, puts him more at risk and is certainly not something I'd want to boast about

Reactions: 25
milk gate lol

sorry for the long post
Well ,that rebounded on you fast enough ,didn`t it sarah??Try searching a dictionary (if you own one) and search "desperate" ,maybe even you will understand the lousy feedback you received for that little stunt then!

Just caught up. My baby is in hospital, been here since Friday.

Not watched the vlogs, so boring I just wait for the rundown on here - but seriously? I've been exclusively breastfeeding for 6.5 months, and I also breastfed my other 3 children. Who is she kidding? That is not expressed breastmilk. For a start, breastmilk has a yellow tint to it. For 2nd, a breastfeeding full time mum, will generally not pump off more than 30ml at one time. I can get 100ml a day if I try really hard. I don't. Not got the time for that with 4 children to run around after. It would literally take weeks to get enough milk for that bath to look that colour. Didn't see a pump in the Maldives. Saw the perfect prep though! Cows milk or formula was put in that bath and I doubt it was formula. Too expensive for them to waste in a bath. No way is she breastfeeding still. Maybe once a day. In which case definitely wouldn't be pumping enough for that bath.

Sorry for the rant. I'm tired, stressed, anxious and concerned for my older 3 at home who I can't see until we get to go home. These dickheads seriously are pissing me off more every day. So selfish, IGNORANT, and blind to the struggles of others. So long as they get what they want. And their hoard of fans are all kids who have no bloody clue of the struggles either and really shouldn't be commenting on these issues.

And breathe.

Also, why is it, when Sarah is doing "sincere" talks with the camera, she looks everywhere but at the camera? She never keeps her eyes still, it's so rude. I know she is talking to her camera, but she is also talking to people. So does she do that when talking face to face with someone?
I`m so sorry your little one is in hospital ,thoughts love and prayers for his quick recovery so you`ll both soon be able to go home.😘😘
As for sarahs "talks" ,you know as soon as that woman opens her loud mouth she`s lying ,hence why she can`t even look straight at a camera (and after all the practise too!!).

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Stopped watching them for a while as life (I'm a trainee teacher in a college atm so currently completing my PGCE) got in the way... but being a trainee teacher I noticed a few things especially about Isabelle- I know she's not exactly of the age that I teach but she's close to it; but her mood/enthusiasm seems to have gone down dramatically in the past 6 months. Maybe it's because she doesn't see her friends that often (obviously they don't tell us everything) or because she still plays young-type games with her younger sisters and I think her mental health will be affected. Anyone else agree with me on this? Also, I've seen on here how the girls aren't intelligent etc and I don't know if that's true but how clever is Isla?! I think it really shows when she speaks about biology and history- I'm not saying she's autistic so please don't come for me! haha but she definitely shows traits in that area! :) Definitely could be successful in that field if it gets encouraged.

That is all. Thanks :)
yep - I said on here a while ago that when I was a teacher Isabelle’s behaviour change was the sort of thing I noted in girls and took action on (eg paid more attention to their well-being, asked them how they were, tried to build them up, kept a close eye on them).

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.