The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back off you two it’s mine 😤😤😤

Release Me
Engelbert Humperdinck

kat5998 just let it go,
For Lazy Ingham acts like she is poor
To take her fob would be a sin.
And creepy wont let a Tattler win
I have found a nicer one my Sweet
We all know Malcom is a cheat
The fob will be another Lie
he will send Beany soaked in crisp and dry :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To my knowledge publishing the fact you are leaving the house while you should be in quarantine is an offence, where I live churches are advertising that they are happy to collect shopping I don’t buy the fact no one could do it for them. The police have powers to arrest or fine people, be interesting to see what a police officer would make of their statement....

Reactions: 36
CreepstaSkate said a couple of weeks ago that haters were ignorant and that they’d made so much money that Izzy was ‘set for life’. So, if at their prime they were earning £10K a month, with the odd month where they get £20k.. so let’s give them an estimated income of £160K per year at their prime (excluding brand deals etc which I can’t be arsed working out)

So that’s like a couple who earn £80k each. That’s like two people with really good jobs (Senior doctors for example). That £80K each - before tax - has got to pay for four (?) kids, private school fees, cars, biiiig mortgage and whatever else.

I’m not being a snob but a family who earn £160K per year are not ‘set for life’. By ‘set for life’ I’d expect them to have enough dosh to buy their kids houses etc...(all 4 kids...). I’m not sniffing at earning that much money BUT there are quite a lot of people who earn that kind of money, for example a couple who both have senior consultant positions might expect that kind of yearly income. they’re not mega rich, they’re well off, but they’re not careful with money at all and have made some very poor investments (their house).

And that was BEFORE their downfall - so imagine what they’re scraping together on now they’ve bought a chavavan and their views have plummeted? Sorry but the sheer ignorance of saying they’re set for life just compounds their complete ignorance. Best get on the job hunt, ladzzz
Absolutely spot on. The house will have little if any equity in it and that mortgage costs will be high as they wouldn’t have had a large deposit and they’ve not had it long. In this weekends newspapers it says many banks are withdrawing mortgage offers for applicants with less than a forty percent deposit (about £160,000 on their house) Could be why they don’t appear to be moving

Reactions: 16
There running short of food!! Was not that fridge practically busting with food a few days ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So They have nearly used all the food they had
And they have to go shopping
Whats with the they
Oi Lazy you should not be going anywhere and you certainly dont go shopping as a family you bloody halfwit.

I have delegated myself as the one who does the shopping and pick up medications
For the rest of my family and make sure i can do that in one trip.
Bloody selfish and if i lived on their street i would Dob them in :mad:

Reactions: 20
To my knowledge publishing the fact you are leaving the house while you should be in quarantine is an offence, where I live churches are advertising that they are happy to collect shopping I don’t buy the fact no one could do it for them. The police have powers to arrest or fine people, be interesting to see what a police officer would make of their statement....
I reckon they will have gone out today for shopping incase anyone reports them after this vlog with all the evidence of them saying they’ll break the rules today and have done previous days! I wish someone local to them would report them

• Angry
Reactions: 22
There running short of food!! Was not that fridge practically busting with food a few days ago?
Dont they understand the word 'rationing'? Thats what ive been doing, ok so they have kids, but even so, teach them history of ww1 & ww2 and what people went through then, kinda similar here with the food shortage in places

Reactions: 17
[/QUOTE]
Creepy said he was enjoying the home cooked food. I’ve not watched every vlog (only so much I can put myself through 🙄) but all I’ve seen is some mince with baked beans in the slow cooker, a shop bought birthday cake and Malcolm’s all time favourite ‘turkey drummers’ and more beans. They have jacket potatoes in hand and tuna but need to do a food shop.
I suspect Sarah grew up on chips and says from the Seacroft chippy but what was Gruesome Granny JANE doing? Her culinary delight is tuna sandwiches and turkey drummers. Taking bets on Lazy doing roast beef and all the trimmings today. Cos if she wants a 🍔 for her tea - they don’t have any 🍔’s for her tea.

Creepy said he was enjoying the home cooked food. I’ve not watched every vlog (only so much I can put myself through 🙄) but all I’ve seen is some mince with baked beans in the slow cooker, a shop bought birthday cake and Malcolm’s all time favourite ‘turkey drummers’ and more beans. They have jacket potatoes in hand and tuna but need to do a food shop.
I suspect Sarah grew up on chips and says from the Seacroft chippy but what was Gruesome Granny JANE doing? Her culinary delight is tuna sandwiches and turkey drummers. Taking bets on Lazy doing roast beef and all the trimmings today. Cos if she wants a 🍔 for her tea - they don’t have any 🍔’s for her tea.
[/QUOTE]
Chips and sauce - sorry

Reactions: 11
I can’t imagine they are but are they mortgage free? At 160k a year why the hell wouldn’t you focus on paying a mortgage off so at least you did have an investment to hand down to your kids

Reactions: 15
I can’t imagine they are but are they mortgage free? At 160k a year why the hell wouldn’t you focus on paying a mortgage off so at least you did have an investment to hand down to your kids
Because they are incapable of thinking logically, with the amount they’ve made over the last few years they could have paid of their mortgage and set up trust funds for the kids futures plus a nice little pension pot but they’ve pissed it all up the wall buying tat from b&m and primark and will have nothing to show for their “hard work”

Reactions: 24
Dont they understand the word 'rationing'? Thats what ive been doing, ok so they have kids, but even so, teach them history of ww1 & ww2 and what people went through then, kinda similar here with the food shortage in places
There is no food shortage. If people shopped as usual the shops would be fine.
All of the smaller shops that aren’t being inundated like supermarkets have plenty
I do get your point and Sarah should have got enough for the 14 days when she did it.

also they’ve clearly already been if Chris was seen in asda

Reactions: 15
If they do go out they won’t be able to do the shopping quickly, most of the big supermarkets are limiting the amount of people in store at any one time so long queues just to get in! Hopefully someone will see them and say something! But knowing them it will be used as a vlog title 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
They were in their prime when they brought the house they currently live in, they were running three channels at that point and were taking it in, so I imagine they were either mortgage free or had a small mortgage, now they are considerably less popular and with school fees to pay I am surprised they are upsizng, although the house has always looked way to small for the furniture they have in it.

Reactions: 7
Well ,that rebounded on you fast enough ,didn`t it sarah??Try searching a dictionary (if you own one) and search "desperate" ,maybe even you will understand the lousy feedback you received for that little stunt then!

I`m so sorry your little one is in hospital ,thoughts love and prayers for his quick recovery so you`ll both soon be able to go home.😘😘
As for sarahs "talks" ,you know as soon as that woman opens her loud mouth she`s lying ,hence why she can`t even look straight at a camera (and after all the practise too!!).
Thank you, going to be here a while, she has septicaemia :-(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m starting to believe i am the only one that genuinely can’t see it? I think he’s big for his age 🤷🏼‍♀️
Me too ,he`s definitely teeny tiny as sarah l;ikes to believe.He looks the right size for his age to me.

Thank you, going to be here a while, she has septicaemia :-(
Oh bless her.My stepdaughter had it 9 months ago.I know she`ll be getting the best care possible ,so take care of her mum.Xx

Reactions: 8
Because they are incapable of thinking logically, with the amount they’ve made over the last few years they could have paid of their mortgage and set up trust funds for the kids futures plus a nice little pension pot but they’ve pissed it all up the wall buying tat from b&m and primark and will have nothing to show for their “hard work”
It sounds like a fortune but as the other tattler confirmed it really isn’t. Tax is charged at 40 percent after a certain level and their mortgage and school fees are both sizeable chunks of money each month. They also payout for the stupid office when they could the garage and they could manage with one hungry car. They are together all the time it would only need planning
Whilst there were far too many presents for a baby the haul was no where near as big as it would have been in the past. There holiday was gifted and they just aren’t spending like they used to. They had nothing behind them and nothing has changed. If I were them I’d be seriously worried.

Reactions: 23
It sounds like a fortune but as the other tattler confirmed it really isn’t. Tax is charged at 40 percent after a certain level and their mortgage and school fees are both sizeable chunks of money each month. They also payout for the stupid office when they could the garage and they could manage with one hungry car. They are together all the time it would only need planning
Whilst there were far too many presents for a baby the haul was no where near as big as it would have been in the past. There holiday was gifted and they just aren’t spending like they used to. They had nothing behind them and nothing has changed. If I were them I’d be seriously worried.
There’s no way they will pay 40% tax. Their accountant will get that right down with expenses. 15-20% I would guess they pay

Reactions: 3
Yeah running low on food ! The reason they are running low on food is because they don’t ever cook at home or eat at home much !! I always have a cupboard full of the basics so I can prepare meals and also batch cook because guess what we eat at home !
Also the state of Esme's hair !!
Funny how she has so much milk in the fridge 😉

of
1896B083-3B89-42B8-9CFE-E15D324C39B7.png

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.