The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Isla is particularly clever, just takes a typical level of interest in certain subjects like most kids her age. They should be curious and wanting to soak up knowledge. I see it in most her age. She's got the added bonus of wanting to show off to the ifam.

Reactions: 20
SISTERS CRUEL PRANK ON SIBLINGS! ** NOT HAPPY!! **

Creepy tells Jace to stand up and show everyone his bear suit. The girls are having breakfast and Creepy is sorting the garden out today. The day they chose to do it though is the day it has turned cold.:rolleyes:

Time lapse of Creepy mowing the lawn. Lazy and Jace watch from the kitchen. Lazy is still in her nightie and Isla interrupts as usual.:rolleyes:

Isla is on Jace's slide and she says it's not that small. Footage of Jace in his car and on the swing.

Lazy tells us that Esme pranked Isabelle and Isla by telling them Lazy and Creepy bought them a swing/slide set. They were sat upstairs excited for it and they got to the door and burst out laughing. They are going to get an activity thing for the garden but they're saving it for the new house. They will have to wait and see how long the lockdown lasts.:rolleyes:

Lazy shows a water bottle sent by a company for Jace.:rolleyes:

Jace plays with his doll and opens a couple more presents. Lazy says he is getting tired. He plays with a couple of his toys then he's off for a nap.

Creepy says the garden is looking nice and he's looking forward to some sunny days.:rolleyes:

Isabelle says Lazy is putting Jace to sleep and they're about to go downstairs to watch a movie on Disney Plus. Isabelle is wondering how everyone is feeling during lockdown It's very different and hard but she has enjoyed home schooling and being with the girls. Comment down below if you need any Izzy advice.:rolleyes:

Timelapse of hot chocolate being made.:rolleyes:

Jace is down for a nap and lazy says they have hot chocolates and snacks. She is having to wear Creepy's hoodie because Isla has taken her hooded blanket. They're about to watch Honey I Shrunk The Kids.:rolleyes:

It's early evening and they are cooking dinner. Lazy has bought Jace out for fresh air They have washed the patio, mowed the lawn and washed the cushion covers. They're about to play with the piano mat Chantella sent them. Jace is more interested in stepping over the hose pipe.:rolleyes:

Lazy has a fun pr-oh-ject for the girls whilst they're in isolation. They bought a toadstool seating thing a year ago and it needs restoration.:rolleyes:

They're about to make dinner. They're having turkey drummers but don't have much food left. They're down to their last few frozen bits. They will have to do a shopping run soon. Lazy has been looking online but there's no delivery slots. Neither of them want to go shopping but Lazy says they will have to.:rolleyes:

Lazy says that for anyone who tells them not to go because they travelled a week and a half ago so they shouldn't be going out so get someone else to do it; number one they don't have anyone who is going to go and risk exposing themselves and their family to the virus so they are going to have to go and do it themselves. They don't mention what number two is.:rolleyes:Takeaway wise they don't know but for Creepy he doesn't know who is making it what their hand hygiene is like and who's delivering it. No way are they getting a takeaway. It's been nice eating home cooked food The second this is over Creepy will be getting a Domino's pizza. 'Yeah mate!':rolleyes:

Creepy says they got ditched tonight. They told the girls they would be watching a movie but the girls asked to do it tomorrow. The girls wanted to watch a movie in Isabelle' room. Thank you for the love on Jace's birthday vlog. Creepy wishes he had filmed them watching it and it's his favourite video he has made.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

ryvfhdjs.PNG
hgvchx.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does she always try to convince people he's small? I don't understand the purpose? I had a premature baby, him being small is stressful, puts him more at risk and is certainly not something I'd want to boast about
Same. My little girl is 1 now and people still tell me how tiny she is, it's like I know! I do feed her! Jace looks normal to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
SISTERS CRUEL PRANK ON SIBLINGS! ** NOT HAPPY!! **

Creepy tells Jace to stand up and show everyone his bear suit. The girls are having breakfast and Creepy is sorting the garden out today. The day they chose to do it though is the day it has turned cold.:rolleyes:

Time lapse of Creepy mowing the lawn. Lazy and Jace watch from the kitchen. Lazy is still in her nightie and Isla interrupts as usual.:rolleyes:

Isla is on Jace's slide and she says it's not that small. Footage of Jace in his car and on the swing.

Lazy tells us that Esme pranked Isabelle and Isla by telling them Lazy and Creepy bought them a swing/slide set. They were sat upstairs excited for it and they got to the door and burst out laughing. They are going to get an activity thing for the garden but they're saving it for the new house. They will have to wait and see how long the lockdown lasts.:rolleyes:

Lazy shows a water bottle sent by a company for Jace.:rolleyes:

Jace plays with his doll and opens a couple more presents. Lazy says he is getting tired. He plays with a couple of his toys then he's off for a nap.

Creepy says the garden is looking nice and he's looking forward to some sunny days.:rolleyes:

Isabelle says Lazy is putting Jace to sleep and they're about to go downstairs to watch a movie on Disney Plus. Isabelle is wondering how everyone is feeling during lockdown It's very different and hard but she has enjoyed home schooling and being with the girls. Comment down below if you need any Izzy advice.:rolleyes:

Timelapse of hot chocolate being made.:rolleyes:

Jace is down for a nap and lazy says they have hot chocolates and snacks. She is having to wear Creepy's hoodie because Isla has taken her hooded blanket. They're about to watch Honey I Shrunk The Kids.:rolleyes:

It's early evening and they are cooking dinner. Lazy has bought Jace out for fresh air They have washed the patio, mowed the lawn and washed the cushion covers. They're about to play with the piano mat Chantella sent them. Jace is more interested in stepping over the hose pipe.:rolleyes:

Lazy has a fun pr-oh-ject for the girls whilst they're in isolation. They bought a toadstool seating thing a year ago and it needs restoration.:rolleyes:

They're about to make dinner. They're having turkey drummers but don't have much food left. They're down to their last few frozen bits. They will have to do a shopping run soon. Lazy has been looking online but there's no delivery slots. Neither of them want to go shopping but Lazy says they will have to.:rolleyes:

Lazy says that for anyone who tells them not to go because they travelled a week and a half ago so they shouldn't be going out so get someone else to do it; number one they don't have anyone who is going to go and risk exposing themselves and their family to the virus so they are going to have to go and do it themselves. They don't mention what number two is.:rolleyes:Takeaway wise they don't know but for Creepy he doesn't know who is making it what their hand hygiene is like and who's delivering it. No way are they getting a takeaway. It's been nice eating home cooked food The second this is over Creepy will be getting a Domino's pizza. 'Yeah mate!':rolleyes:

Creepy says they got ditched tonight. They told the girls they would be watching a movie but the girls asked to do it tomorrow. The girls wanted to watch a movie in Isabelle' room. Thank you for the love on Jace's birthday vlog. Creepy wishes he had filmed them watching it and it's his favourite video he has made.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

View attachment 101395View attachment 101394
The second it’s over creepy is getting a dominos? He still doesn’t know if the people who cooked it washed their hands? muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 32
CreepstaSkate said a couple of weeks ago that haters were ignorant and that they’d made so much money that Izzy was ‘set for life’. So, if at their prime they were earning £10K a month, with the odd month where they get £20k.. so let’s give them an estimated income of £160K per year at their prime (excluding brand deals etc which I can’t be arsed working out)

So that’s like a couple who earn £80k each. That’s like two people with really good jobs (Senior doctors for example). That £80K each - before tax - has got to pay for four (?) kids, private school fees, cars, biiiig mortgage and whatever else.

I’m not being a snob but a family who earn £160K per year are not ‘set for life’. By ‘set for life’ I’d expect them to have enough dosh to buy their kids houses etc...(all 4 kids...). I’m not sniffing at earning that much money BUT there are quite a lot of people who earn that kind of money, for example a couple who both have senior consultant positions might expect that kind of yearly income. they’re not mega rich, they’re well off, but they’re not careful with money at all and have made some very poor investments (their house).

And that was BEFORE their downfall - so imagine what they’re scraping together on now they’ve bought a chavavan and their views have plummeted? Sorry but the sheer ignorance of saying they’re set for life just compounds their complete ignorance. Best get on the job hunt, ladzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sarah's got the wrong shade of foundation on or something. She looks dirty af! I know nothing about make up absolutely nothing so do correct me if I'm wrong. She looks like the yorkshaaa girls. Did they do a skit tonight?

oh lordy lord
Haha where was this? How do I enter??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why the hell have they put *not happy* in the thumbnail, Sarah said when they walked into the garden they burst out laughing, ffs get your stories straight 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Wonder if they are keeping Prinny away for the 14 days in case they pass on the Coronavirus.
Not worried about passing it on to the rest of the public though but keeping away from Hi Steve and Jane !!!
They are disgusting selfish scum !!!
They wouldn’t even need to go them to collect her, they could bring her in the car and let her out it’s not like they haven’t let her run around the drive way before 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I hope she buys a very lot of wine in the food shop. I love it when they start replying furiously to comments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sarah's got the wrong shade of foundation on or something. She looks dirty af! I know nothing about make up absolutely nothing so do correct me if I'm wrong. She looks like the yorkshaaa girls. Did they do a skit tonight?

Haha where was this? How do I enter??
Stand aside Lemonelmo the Keyring is mine :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
All I have to say is oh well running out of food welcome to the world. Maybe you shouldn't have gone woohooing it to the Maldives during a pandemic. You are the ones who shouldn't be going anywhere to get anything. It's people like you who will spread this virus. We don't really care you are running out of food from your super stock piled fridge. Shouldn't have wasted precious milk and fruit for just a photo shoot. If I lived there I would be the first reporting them for breaking quarantine.Dont want to order take out? The delivery person should be more afraid delivering to you dirty bastard. Go take a bath!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I saw that. Seacroft is donating a keyring and a handwritten letter to the quiz 😂
the generosity 🙄

thank god for tattle, i’m bored shitless of the same boring game posts people are doing on facebook. i don’t want to post a pic of the bloody seaside, name animals beginning with my initials or ask people’s opinion of me using a letter of the alphabet unless they can only use C and it must end in unt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
the generosity 🙄

thank god for tattle, i’m bored shitless of the same boring game posts people are doing on facebook. i don’t want to post a pic of the bloody seaside, name animals beginning with my initials or ask people’s opinion of me using a letter of the alphabet unless they can only use C and it must end in unt
I'm with you on that! bleeping sick of it 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You're The One That I Want
John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John

I got chills they're multiplying
And I'm losing control
'Cause the Keyring Lazy's supplying
It's electrifying (it's electrifying)
Lemonelmo shape up 'cause I need that Fob
And my heart is set on it whoo ooooo (and my heart is set on it whoo ooooo)
Lemonelmo shape up
You better understand, I will win hands down you foo
(Nothing left, nothing left for me to do)
Its the fob that I want (it is the one for) ooh, ooh, ooh, honey
The fob that I need (it is the one for), ooh, ooh, ooh, honey
The fob that I need (it is the one for), ooh, ooh, ooh, honey
The fob I need, oh yes indeed
Tra la la la la
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.