The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find this creepy AF?

An Ifam spent 2 hours running round Seaham trying to find the family. Why has Sarah even got this fan's contact details?

1585498473326.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hopefully a big, milky rant incoming!
"I don't have to address this but I will. The milk I used came from my own udders. It definitely wasn't from the ridiculous stockpile of milk, and I definitely didn't use a bottle of formula made with the perfect prep that I definitely didn't take to the Maldives, because I definitely exclusively breastfeed... And I only used the fruit because McDonald's and Gregg's are closed, and Granny Jane and Hi Steve are self isolating so can't make us tuna sandwiches"

* Creepy pipes up *

"You're all ignorant."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Anyone else find this creepy AF?

An Ifam spent 2 hours running round Seaham trying to find the family. Why has Sarah even got this fan's contact details?

View attachment 101283
I really hope the advice the Inghams gave the Carr family was don’t let your kids get too up themselves and remind your noncey husband not to sexually message just legal teenage girls which then leads to Sarah having to put on a front pretending to be happy whilst gaining 4 stone comfort eating ALDI cheese melts 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Creepy going on about hygiene and being 'OCD' and not trusting takeaway food while wearing an absolutely filthy t-shirt. The scruff.

45454.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
So who is up for reporting them for breaking the 14 day isolation rule because of being abroad a week ago!!

Reactions: 26
Sarah looked positively hard faced indignantly announcing that she Would be going out for shopping.. And damn the rules and other people's lives eh Sarah? Seacroft scum shining through there.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Surely granny troll could afford to give her darling boy a new beanie for his birthday

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Creepy going on about hygiene and being 'OCD' and not trusting takeaway food while wearing an absolutely filthy t-shirt. The scruff.

View attachment 101289
I thought the same. Coming from the family that don’t appear to wash their hair for days on end I thought that was a bit rich as well. I really hope someone grasses them to the Police as they 100% should NOT be out they should be asking a neighbour or family member like Hi Steve 👋🏻 or granny Zelda with her face like a leather handbag. Up here Police Scotland are actively asking members of the public to report anyone breaching the lockdown.

Reactions: 19
If creepy really is ocd he wouldn't be wearing that disgusting filthy mess of a hat and the same t shirt every single day. And we all know that they've been out.

Reactions: 19
Has anyone else noticed that the new collection in their blanket empire hasn't sold out. Two weeks away from Easter and the Easter collection is still available. What will the rename it to after Easter. I feel the IFAM cult are letting the masters down. Not really surprising considering the current climate though.
Cue her on insta tomorrow saying there's only one or two left so you'd better be quick

I thought the same. Coming from the family that don’t appear to wash their hair for days on end I thought that was a bit rich as well. I really hope someone grasses them to the Police as they 100% should NOT be out they should be asking a neighbour or family member like Hi Steve 👋🏻 or granny Zelda with her face like a leather handbag. Up here Police Scotland are actively asking members of the public to report anyone breaching the lockdown.
Haven't we got a Gmail account to their local police station to report them? #rollseyes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.