The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stopped watching them for a while as life (I'm a trainee teacher in a college atm so currently completing my PGCE) got in the way... but being a trainee teacher I noticed a few things especially about Isabelle- I know she's not exactly of the age that I teach but she's close to it; but her mood/enthusiasm seems to have gone down dramatically in the past 6 months. Maybe it's because she doesn't see her friends that often (obviously they don't tell us everything) or because she still plays young-type games with her younger sisters and I think her mental health will be affected. Anyone else agree with me on this? Also, I've seen on here how the girls aren't intelligent etc and I don't know if that's true but how clever is Isla?! I think it really shows when she speaks about biology and history- I'm not saying she's autistic so please don't come for me! haha but she definitely shows traits in that area! :) Definitely could be successful in that field if it gets encouraged.

That is all. Thanks :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Actually here it is again for the record
Screenshot_20200329-152459_Chrome.jpg

Their income is down and debts are up. They are actually worth-£6500 (that's minus 6500 pounds!) The only reason their net worth is +£600 is cos the 'fixed asset' ie their car is worth £7k!!!!

If anything happens their car they will be essentially bankrupt.hence their desperation to sell their house during a pandemic! 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Actually here it is again for the recordView attachment 101248

Their income is down and debts are up. They are actually worth-£6500 (that's minus 6500 pounds!) The only reason their net worth is +£600 is cos the 'fixed asset' ie their car is worth £7k!!!!

If anything happens their car they will be essentially bankrupt.hence their desperation to sell their house during a pandemic! 🤣
Oh tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

And why she's still pushing blankets at such a high mark up since I get the feeling that endeavour won't been included here

Reactions: 15

Included in that figure has to be the current value of all of their cameras and laptops etc that they use to film and produce the vlogs. I would be surprised if their cars are included in this but if they are then they are worth next to nothing 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If they make (made) that much, how come their accounts look so dire? Something doesn't quite add up.

This is what is most frustrating about them. They never own their tit. People duck up all the time. You admit your fault, apologise and move on. They're like little children who can't cope with being put on the naughty step.
It's called being a narcissist. They can't be helped. It's a personality disorder they both have.. More so Chris.. Very malignant narcissium from him.

It's called being a narcissist. They can't be helped. It's a personality disorder they both have.. More so Chris.. Very malignant narcissium from him.
They will always have this.. They will never admit or acknowledge it and it is very damaging to children. They will need a lot of therapy when they grow up.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
so, to put it simply, they have a million more subs now but only half the views per day (down from 400,000 to barely 200,000 views, according to socialblade) while having one more mouth to feed and many holidays that they have to pay for themselves coz all sensible sponsors won’t touch them now. :ROFLMAO:

i love this trend. Serves them right.
Apparently Ad revenue has plummeted due to the current pandemic which makes sense as who is going to advertise products they can't actually sell at the moment? So many shops and business have had to close for business and those who are still open don't really need to advertise as they have a monopoly at present.

Hi Steve and Lesley will be digging into their savings to help them out. I wonder if Katrina managed to clear out Nannarrr's bank account while Sarah's been on lockdown?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone else noticed that the new collection in their blanket empire hasn't sold out. Two weeks away from Easter and the Easter collection is still available. What will the rename it to after Easter. I feel the IFAM cult are letting the masters down. Not really surprising considering the current climate though.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.