The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah saying it's nice to give inspiration to other parents, OK Sarah that's right it is but you aren't inspirational not unless you want people to inspire to be nonsy worshippers and gluteness pigs..

Reactions: 8
There must be people out there with money to burn to buy those 'doll' monstrosities! (I bet they come alive at night too...)

Reactions: 8
Found this. Reminded me of our “favourite” couple.

Reactions: 36
I spent that exact amount on a Nintendo Switch Lite from Currys.... Scary Shortle clearly designing that from her reflection in a mirror
its considerably better looking than Horse-woman

Reactions: 7
is it my eyes or does she have a touch of red in her hair at the back ?

What the hell is that thing? It needs to be burnt.
it reminded me of a womble from back in the 70s (im showing my age now )

Reactions: 1
Really? No plug protector

Really? No plug protector
I remember my niece watching when they were back in their old house and little Isla’s bed was smack up against a plug! I don’t think they’ve ever protected their kids like loving parents would.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.