The Ingham Family #91 Like an angry badger that’s been poked with a stick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A rogue message from BA about flight cancellations??

sorry what?? I thought you were well informed and educated, surely you knew that was coming greaseballenstein??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Chaifam Army" (7 Nation - aka Spain and France)

I'm gonna chat them up
A Chaifam army couldn't hold me back
We're gonna rip you off
Talking 'bout the Ifam right behind their back
And I'm talkin' to myself at night
Because I can't forget
How I ruined all our prospects
From behind an ipad screen

And the message comin' from my DMs says, "Leave the teens alone"

Don't wanna hear about it (or admit it)
Every single teen has got a story to tell
Everyone knows about it
From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell (but apparently not @SimplyMaldives)
And if I catch it comin' back my way
I'm gonna serve a Levis letter
And that ain't what you want to read, fool
But that's what I'll do

And the message coming from my estate agent says, "Find a home"

I'm going to Forest Holidays
Far from this crappy house for evermore
I'm gonna clean the floor
Make the sweat drip out of every pore
And I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding (quick, get me to A&E I've broken a nail)
Right before I get a criminal record
All the grease is gonna bleed from me
And I will woohoo no more

And the stains comin' from my boxers tell me, "Get an NDA"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That poor baby look how burnt he is discusting perants so there going to go back and they can swim anywhere in the world were the hell do they get there money come from

Reactions: 11
Sarah does not look happy, something's up in that vlog. For a family on a £20k holiday they look miserable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry but why are the Ifam allways asking if the vlog has been up yet are they missing something.
Are they affraid they put the vlog in some supersecret place everyone other than them can find it??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Hi guys my baby is now 3 month old so I'm catching up took weeks and I've had to miss a few pages but I'm up to date .... I know tit goes down every time they go away but who would have thought a pandemic ... I'm dreading the next holiday they decided to go away on as the world will prob end ... at least they will try clickbaiting that just before we all die lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Jace sure loves his food. I thought he was trying to choke himself with that orange the way he was ramming it in! Can’t believe he fell asleep so soon after. He only learns from what he sees though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but why are the Ifam allways asking if the vlog has been up yet are they missing something.
Are they affraid they put the vlog in some supersecret place everyone other than them can find it??
FOMO generation

Reactions: 6
Jace sure loves his food. I thought he was trying to choke himself with that orange the way he was ramming it in! Can’t believe he fell asleep so soon after. He only learns from what he sees though
I've now got vivid images playing in my mind of Sarah ramming food in her gob then falling to sleep immediately after like a slob on a Sunday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Creepy driving the jet ski proving to all Tattlers he has his license to drive. Can’t wait to see you actually driving in the UK. No more pretend driving for the Creepster. In case you don’t know Creepy a jet ski will tear the crap out of your back, but since you can drive now just take you and your bad back to the A&E, or clinic. I am sure the drs and nurses have nothing better to do at the moment.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.