The Ingham Family #91 Like an angry badger that’s been poked with a stick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm from Bradford and I can tell you, we have nothing left it's absolutely shocking. Not just food and baby products but cat and dog food and even sanitary products. I think us ladies will have to end up using incontinence pads because that's all that's left😬
I'm from Bradford too. She's in for a major shock. Still no toilet pape,r nappies, wipes, pasta, rice, baby milk, hand soap, cat or dog food, limited washing powder and no meat !

Reactions: 10
Never mind the people recovering from a deadly virus, or those going through truly awful times...
This person's not wrong though 🤣 Funny though since Chris had nowhere to go get his end away as they were on a remote island... He had to make do with his beanie and a rose mac book in an outside toilet at 4am.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Quite sad that tonights the last Maldivian episode of the soap. So Tuesday was there last full day because their luggage was getting picked up at 6.30 am Wednesday morning, personally would call it my last day. I'm thinking they flew home on Wednesday as I previously said I didn't think they were on todays flight. Anyway, on their last day they decided to use the sun loungers with parasols, do parents not do that anyway with their kids? I was hoping the educated family knew not to touch or stand on coral but obviously not. Anyone else notice the shark giving Sarah the side eye lol. Esme didn't know fish came to close to the sure, yes Esme they tend to do that because idiotic people (ask your parents) FEED fish so they come closer to shore and as I said before, if little fish come close guess what else do, SHARKS. Anyone remember shark attacks happening in Egypt close to shore. Poor Izzie appears to have been bitten my mozzies, Izzie tell your mum to buy repellent, it works a treat. So they went to the swing out on a sand bank, Chris in your drone footage at the start it doesn't appear to be on a sand bank, was it or was it not, but delighted you found it on the 'huge' island on your last day. Chris said Esme and Sarah came to the pool to tell them about the sharks and they all went and swam with them, got to say I'm a very a lot impressed that not only Jason can swim but also snorkel. At dinner Sarah when Sarah showed us the fish, she can't believe they've been swimming with beasts like that, Sarah think of the fish, they can't believe they've been swimming with 'beasts' for the last week!! And to end it off I pity those poor children having to be homeschooled with these intelligent people. Sarah the official language of the Maldives is Dhivehi, NOT Maldivian.

Reactions: 25
I'm from Bradford too. She's in for a major shock. Still no toilet pape,r nappies, wipes, pasta, rice, baby milk, hand soap, cat or dog food, limited washing powder and no meat !
No meat needed, they're meat free for health purposes 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This seems petty but was purely an observation - Sarah stated a couple of vlogs back, that Jace BARELY had a dummy the whole holiday and doesn’t even use it anymore 🤨 I don’t think I’ve seen him WITHOUT the dummy in his mouth?! Not against parents using dummy’s (my son is 2 and uses one #sorrynotsorry) but why lie? He has one in every vlog, so that’s hardly “never” having one is it

Reactions: 19
I live in Bradford,I've just been to Tesco(other supermarkets are available lol)and was really shocked to how empty the shelves were,managed to get some toilet rolls,but didn't have any bread or milk
Yep just been to Tesco hours ago (Seacroft Tesco!) and it's toooootally empty, literally every.single.basic.kitchen.stock! Pastas, all canned foods, everything from the freezers was totally empty, all the ready meals gone... And it's a pretty large store. They're in for a total shock when they get back unless they've been stocked up by someone else already..

Reactions: 10
That pic screams NONCE! I'm a proud redhead and I reject this ginger nonce from our beautiful community. I bet he's going to be raiding the boot polish aisle when he sees that all the just for men coal black has sold out
I'm a ginge too and I love it! That man is vile though so I'm also rejecting him as a ginger}:‑). Ol' Creepy Malcolm Mingham! Yuck! What's going on with his bloody eyebrows???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think there will be a house move in the next 12 weeks? I can't see it. Stuck in the Miller chav palace for 12 weeks with Chris and 4 kids. She deserves it.
Part of me thinks they've sold the house to a buy to let company and they are just renting it now on a monthly basis hence why they're in no rush to get out. I don't think the house of dreams exists yet.
Of course 'Corona virus' gives them a very lot of excuses as to why the move is delayed.

Reactions: 13
Part of me thinks they've sold the house to a buy to let company and they are just renting it now on a monthly basis hence why they're in no rush to get out. I don't think the house of dreams exists yet.
Of course 'Corona virus' gives them a very lot of excuses as to why the move is delayed.
I was wondering this too. I think they have sold their hell-hole to one of those companies that will buy your house quickly, no questions asked, so they can go back to renting, which means they can claim housing benefits when youtube goes tits up for them

Reactions: 6
No worries, they hold up remarkably well on a meat-free diet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was wondering this too. I think they have sold their hell-hole to one of those companies that will buy your house quickly, no questions asked, so they can go back to renting, which means they can claim housing benefits when youtube goes tits up for them
I was thinking that they may have done a part exchange with the builder whilst their new house is being built. Lots of new build companies do that.

Reactions: 3
Sorry the vlog rundown is up so late. I was busy when they uploaded and then I was watching Hunted. Enjoy booboos... woohoooooo!

AN INCREDIBLE LAST DAY IN PARADISE! WILL WE GET BACK TO THE UK?! MALDIVES DAY 7

Creepy opens the door to the hotel room and follows the girls down to the beach. Drone footage of the island. More walking along the beach. More drone footage.:rolleyes:

'Good morning. How is everyone doing today. comment down below.' Today is their last day in the Maldives. Cocoon Maldives is stunning. Lazy says they are putting suncream on. They are due to have a storm and possibly thunder later. Lazy likes a tropical storm because it's good for the trees.
:rolleyes:
They're off to their beach. Luckily they don't have to go far.:rolleyes:

At the beach Lazy says this might be their last snorkel. Esme did a Tik Tok but it went wrong. Lazy doesn't care so she's put it up and it's done.:rolleyes:

Creepy is holding Jace and they are going into the sea. It's cooler than it's been all week. Jace falls asleep and they put him on a deck chair.:rolleyes:

Isabelle and Isla have gone to the pool but Esme and Lazy are in the sea. They can't go in warm sea anywhere else. They're off to go under the restaurant to see the sharks. Sound quality is tit.:rolleyes:

Footage of fish under the pier. They see three baby sharks. Lazy says she has coral sticking in her bottom. More fish.:sleep:

Footage of the pier. Timelapse of Isabelle and Esme walking to the beach. Lazy takes photos of the girls sat on a swing. Isla plays with Jace. More photos. Footage of hotel workers sweeping the beach.:sleep:

Creepy says they were forecast storms today and it looks like they're coming. It's raining heavily on the horizon. Some awful footage of a ray.:rolleyes:

Creepy films Jace sat on the beach and more shots of the beach.:rolleyes:

Creey says they haven't spoken to the camera much today because of the wind. They went to the beach today and Lazy and Esme saw sharks. They came and got Creepy and the other girls, and they went to the beach too. There were sharks swimming in front of Creepy and it was mega.:rolleyes:They saw swordfish too. Bad footage of swordfish. Creepy is feeling really sad that their holiday is coming to an end.:rolleyes:Lazy saw a stingray and they tried to catch it on the go pro but they could only catch it on Creepy's camera. Esme says Isabelle has donkey nostrils. Shoutout for the waiter.:rolleyes:

Timelapse of sunset.:rolleyes:

Back at the hotel room and they are packing because their luggage gets picked up at 7:30am. The seaplane is 8:45 to get back to Male so they can return to the UK. Lazy's face is sunburnt. Creepy calls Jace 'Pedro'. Jace puts his dummy in Lazy's mouth. Perfect time to do that during a pandemic.:rolleyes:Creepy shows Isla and Esme's dresses. They're off to get their last dinner of the holiday.:rolleyes:Down at the hotel there is 'see you soon' written in petals and their napkins are decorated in the shape of birds. Lazy films a giant fish. It's Japanese night. The waiter pushes Jace around the restaurant. Then he falls asleep eating an orange.:rolleyes:

They are back at the villa. Jace woke up on the way back to the villa. They need to finish packing because they have an early start.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Oh hey prep machine
vgfedhw.PNG

Definitely still sponsored.
evfgdhs.PNG

🤮
gechdsxj.PNG
ghfewdj.PNG
hfegehdj.PNG

vegfhjdw.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sarahs sun burn was so bad, I love that all under her chins was white 😂
Izzy looked pretty burnt too.
Islas 'I was born ready' was just cringy.

Its also so odd to me how quickly Jace falls asleep. I would expect it from a younger baby but hes 1. Especially in the water, its literally every time!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That pic screams NONCE! I'm a proud redhead and I reject this ginger nonce from our beautiful community. I bet he's going to be raiding the boot polish aisle when he sees that all the just for men coal black has sold out
I ADORE red hair and wish I had it so badly, he doesn’t deserve it covering it over with that awful greasy black hair dye 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.