The Ingham Family #91 Like an angry badger that’s been poked with a stick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah does not look happy, something's up in that vlog. For a family on a £20k holiday they look miserable.
For a family on a 20k holiday none of them look woohoo happy! They hate their lives at home, their relationship is dead but they're too "ignorant" to admit it.

Reactions: 38
Seems to be following in her mother’s footsteps she’ll probably be a young mum. The way she carries Jace around I reckon she’ll like that
Give it a few years and if they’re still on You Tube there’ll be a video with Izzy giving birth with Sarah by her side mopping her brow

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Any one notice when their walking on the beach creepy at the back with camera izzy is in front but whenever esme gets in the view of izzys rear end creepy moves to the side so izzys back side is still in shot absolutely disgusting weirdo
🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
That bleeping thumbnail 😡 hes a raging nonce. How is he not under arrest 😡😡😡😡😡
Just looked on Invidio.us, why not have a nice pic of all 3 girls on the swing smiling at the camera?

Oh yeah, gotta get those pweirdo pounds while it's still #teenbikini weather, no chance of that in COVIDUK at the moment.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
For a family on a 20k holiday none of them look woohoo happy! They hate their lives at home, their relationship is dead but they're too "ignorant" to admit it.

Do you think there will be a house move in the next 12 weeks? I can't see it. Stuck in the Miller chav palace for 12 weeks with Chris and 4 kids. She deserves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What happened to them going back snorkelling so he could do it with the girls like they said? So that and a jet ski for an hour is the only thing they have done! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Vulnerable adult (not Thomas), spent his Skype credit trying to call them in the Maldives

1584653989173.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Vlog title ... will we get back to the uk ?? Sarah on insta 1 day ago .. no situation with our flight !!!! Make ya mind up inghams ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Vulnerable adult (not Thomas), spent his Skype credit trying to call them in the Maldives

View attachment 97654
Sorry but if I was on holiday and some random was phoning the hotel to speak to me I wouldn’t either. I know he’s vulnerable but someone needs a word with him to try and steer his interests elsewhere

also, why does Isabelle seem to always have that baby? Never Sarah unless it’s for the camera

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Never mind the people recovering from a deadly virus, or those going through truly awful times...
Oh come on, Big Frank deserves a holiday too. I'd want to go somewhere nice if I had to hang about on that heffalumps lip for a couple of weeks 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Omg that thumbnail 🤢😮 Isabelle actually looks like she doesn’t have anything on !
They are vile disgusting parents 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Feeling very annoyed that they actually managed to get on their 5* holiday to the Maldives (which they got for free), and there’s people like myself and many others who’ve saved hard for an upcoming holiday that is likely to get cancelled and we’ll lose A LOT of money :(
Please try not to feel annoyed. If you think about it, how much would you enjoy your 5* holiday in the Maldives, when you have to pimp your children out, when you have to spend said luxury holiday constantly having to read and remove every single 'troll' comment on ALL of your social media, when you have to film said resort to show how wonderful it is because its the term agreed for you to stay there, especially when you clearly don't have the ability to do so, etc etc. Every time you start to feel annoyed do what I do daily. I remember all the wonderful family holidays I've had over the years, I have video footage, I have photographs because I think memories are precious. I didn't have to sell my kids souls to the world, my children were fully educated because they stayed in school, they had friendship groups because we didn't isolate them. We as their parents kept them safe in this world as best we could.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Seems to be following in her mother’s footsteps she’ll probably be a young mum. The way she carries Jace around I reckon she’ll like that
You know what, I actually think she would make a better parent than Sarah. I’ll give her that. She already looks after Jace better than Sarah.

Reactions: 15
Funny how they haven’t updated their stories or instagrams other then izzy with yet another bikini picture! Well done sarah for putting your kid at risk of dodge people😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Seems the "ifam" are getting a bit snarky with each other 🙄... One of the admin of the page is ridiculously abrupt 😂
Wow I take it the “admin” have been through the “Ingham social media training school” judging by that response, how rude!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.