The Ingham Family #91 Like an angry badger that’s been poked with a stick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Catlover360
Just a quick look on the NHS website and listening to the advice daily people are very specific to say cough OR temperature. Either are signs and you just all self isolate as a family for two weeks.
My little boy has a cough, no temp and we have been advised by 111 to isolate as a family for two weeks.
Good that you’re home anyway.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Anybody in the Leeds/Bradford area able to get out and clear the shelves of Just For Men? I think the shade he uses is ‘Roy Orbison Black’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
AS we are almost certainly heading in the same direction as other countries (lockdown) I do wonder what they will vlog about. This could well be the catalyst to the demise of the channel. No-one wants to see a bunch of idiots giving advice on how to survive lockdown
. Handing out tips on what other things you can use to wipe your arse on.....beanie hats anyone 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
@Catlover360
Just a quick look on the NHS website and listening to the advice daily people are very specific to say cough OR temperature. Either are signs and you just all self isolate as a family for two weeks.
My little boy has a cough, no temp and we have been advised by 111 to isolate as a family for two weeks.
Good that you’re home anyway.
my temp was 37.5 and I was told I was ok

Reactions: 7
Anybody in the Leeds/Bradford area able to get out and clear the shelves of Just For Men? I think the shade he uses is ‘Roy Orbison Black’.
And when you've rounded up all the supplies you can lay your hands on, sell it on ebay for a large markup and don't forget the extortionate p&p charges! No free collection due to CV 😂 (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And when you've rounded up all the supplies you can lay your hands on, sell it on ebay for a large markup and don't forget the extortionate p&p charges! No free collection due to CV 😂 (y)

Only to be given on condition of an apology to all he groomed.

12 weeks after Chris comes out of self-isolation and all he's had is his mother's home haircuts

Screenshot 2020-03-19 at 13.08.36.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
There is no way this family will Self quarantine. It is Doctor and Doctor creepy we are talking about here. And even if they did it would not make much difference for the girls, They seldom go to school. They never see any of their friends or family or even go out of the house to play.
Isn't it strange how we have heard nothing about tonsilius or Bad back or a killing toothache this week. The back and the toothache will probably be back on saturday, but the tonsilitus will have to wait a while in scare of being judged sick with the Corona virus.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
They have turned into proper big-headed know it alls recently, if somethings happened its happened to them 100x better, if there's a situation they know 100x better than anyone else. Makes me laugh when Sarah says I don't know why people hate me erm it's all here but she's no idea lol. Welcome home minghams are you hoping to be moving soon or is it you'll appear in your new home and it's all done for you. I thought creepy used to go to New house to measure up so had he keys etc so why no mention. They couldn't stop gloating about mingham Palace before they moved it. Somethings up especially if much bigger and better.

Reactions: 18
The whole of the UK has gone mad and started stockpiling whilst they’ve been away. Sarah will be okay because she’s been stockpiling tit almost daily for at least two years. They’ve got about 10 years worth of toys in that garage to keep them busy

Or could use the time to actually design some products
Or to pack up the house they’ve sold
Or the learn something... like counting and spelling...
Or get really drunk and rant.

please be the latter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.