The Ingham Family #91 Like an angry badger that’s been poked with a stick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Changing the subject just for a moment.. Just read TKMax is to close its stores until further notice. Isn't it one of lazy's favourite outlets?

Edit: Got confused with Matalan & TKMax lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a thought that Lazy will have to try dressing up as a granny to get into Morrisons early before all the stock goes .... but then I remembered ... she doesn't know what 8am looks like!! No more going to find something for tea at 5pm, cos there's nowt left by then!!
Also she wouldn’t need to dress as a granny , the ol frump already looks like one . Matalan couture and a body abused by carbs and no self respect has done that for her . No pity for this woman or family at all

Reactions: 2
AS we are almost certainly heading in the same direction as other countries (lockdown) I do wonder what they will vlog about. This could well be the catalyst to the demise of the channel. No-one wants to see a bunch of idiots giving advice on how to survive lockdown
. Handing out tips on what other things you can use to wipe your arse on.....beanie hats anyone 😁
Their going to have a right shock to the system , their never home

Reactions: 3
Wonder if Creepy will still think Coronavirus is a hype now that it means the girls can be off school and therefore filming more hours a day 🧐🙄 when it suits them....

Reactions: 12
I'm wondering if the first thing he says when he gets off the plane is "woohooo I need to get some clothes on man, its freeeezang man"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Why are they incapable of scheduling videos... surely it would make things so much easier

Reactions: 16
Why are they incapable of scheduling videos... surely it would make things so much easier
Isn’t like it’s what they do to earn a living is it! Knew they would do this, why oh why can’t you be prepared knowing you are travelling?

Reactions: 12
Chris is probably buzzing that the school kids are all off. The teenagers he likes messaging are going to have a lot more free time now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Yer but if you schedule it and are not there online at the time you cannot delete the very lot of negative nectarine comments they get. Keep it positive pineapples IFAM!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was just thinking about the food situation what’s the betting Sarah does a woes is me video about how she can’t get her “ bits and bats” and before you know it the ifam are sending loo rolls and pasta😳

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I'm wondering if the first thing he says when he gets off the plane is "woohooo I need to get some clothes on man, its freeeezang man"
“Woohoo I can’t drop the towel now man it’s freezing woohooooooooo”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's Jaces 1st birthday soon. I know she's already bought his gifts but they'll be no extravagant day out for him

Reactions: 14
Was just thinking about the food situation what’s the betting Sarah does a woes is me video about how she can’t get her “ bits and bats” and before you know it the ifam are sending loo rolls and pasta😳
Nicking it off their parents’ supply because they are so desperate to please queen Lazy

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They’re so close I can already hear Chris going “woohoo” from here!

AF1C88E9-E9E8-424C-AF07-F6CCDFB8A0E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Only 69k on last nights video. Creepy must be buying as the last videos have all been over 100k

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Only 69k on last nights video. Creepy must be buying as the last videos have all been over 100k
I think so too. Whenever there is a sharp increase I know it’s from bought views. There has been so much negativity lately that I’m surprised they’ve managed that many views

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just thinking of being on a flight for 11 hours, taking a sea plane, having to get a train all the way up the country makes me nauseous. Pandemic aside, why do they think it’s okay for their 1 year old to do that journey?
There the ingham family ' if I want to bring my baby on that horrendous journey ,I'll bring my baby on that horrendous journey '

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.