The Ingham Family #91 Like an angry badger that’s been poked with a stick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly can’t wait for all those Morrisons visits per day for each meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Loving the new thread title 😂

They will act like none of this effects them !!
I think they have said enough times they are not worried they the Coronavirus and they are so well educated in the way of the world 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
oh my oh my, I see in this troublesome time we have totally forgot our manners. This is second page of a new thread and we have totally forgot to say Hi.
So HI STEVE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
well it had gone down from 38.3 on sunday
Problem is that this time of the year there are a lot of viruses out there not just CV. Flu, common cold, noravirus all bringing their own "special nastiness" PAH....Oh and don't forget the Mingham virus, no-one wants a dose of that... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
oh my oh my, I see in this troublesome time we have totally forgot our manners. This is second page of a new thread and we have totally forgot to say Hi.
So HI STEVE
Oh Hi Steve
I hope you got your Bog Rolls mate
You will need them for when the tit storm lands :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think there is a real possibility that will treat any isolation/lockdown situation with the same disrespect as everything else. They will go out and carry on and that will be the final nail in the coffin. The Ifam will go ballistic because their (responsible) parents will be keeping them indoors. I can see Chris going out and saying it’s ok We all washed our hands so we have decided to come to the park as a family. They won’t realise the risk they pose to others because they have been in the Maldives and won’t have paid attention to any Government announcements or news. They will think it’s about stopping THEM getting sick when it’s actually about the chance they could infect someone else who may not be able to fight it and be a burden on the NHS.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So HI STEVE
Hi stevie boy, hiya granny mutton, have you prepared any of those comforting Tuna sandwiches with a side serving of a comic for Christopher Malcolms return 🤭

• Haha
Taken from the previous thread post by @hatetealovewine "She's probably asked for the plane to stop off in China so they can collect their orders" - I'm dead... absolutely dead :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm from Bradford and morrisons is bare ! Good luck minghams 😂😂😂
Hope Jace screams the whole plane ride back 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They'll be fine in isolation. They have the 400 easter eggs they bought last year to eat but Lazy has probably eaten them all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I bet we won’t get the vlog tonight- or it will be at 9pm as NOONE ever invented a way of asking youtube to upload this video at a set time for you!! Even my washing machine lets me do that ....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm from Bradford and morrisons is bare ! Good luck minghams 😂😂😂
Hope Jace screams the whole plane ride back 😂😂😂

Can I beg ask you please to keep us updated on the Bradford situation, especially the pasta and sauce aisles at the supermarket. it's going to be panic stations when she has to chop an onion and prepare fresh food with whatever she has.

I wish you and yours well, however I cannot wait to watch this unfold through the feckless Ingham parents' eyes.

They'll be fine in isolation. They have the 400 easter eggs they bought last year to eat.

You know when chocolate starts to get that white tinge when it's out of date? Guaranteed Sarah would gobble it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just thinking of being on a flight for 11 hours, taking a sea plane, having to get a train all the way up the country makes me nauseous. Pandemic aside, why do they think it’s okay for their 1 year old to do that journey?

Reactions: 45
Problem is that this time of the year there are a lot of viruses out there not just CV. Flu, common cold, noravirus all bringing their own "special nastiness" PAH....Oh and don't forget the Mingham virus, no-one wants a dose of that... 😁
I know ive got a special dose of the common cold so I made the intelligent decision not to self isolate

Reactions: 8
I bet we won’t get the vlog tonight- or it will be at 9pm as NOONE ever invented a way of asking youtube to upload this video at a set time for you!! Even my washing machine lets me do that ....
Your washing machine is a very lot more educated than the inghams then.

• Haha
Unseen footage of Sarah Ingham next week when she gets back to England and realise she actually has to COOK and can’t just go to a tit pub for some JUUUUIIIICCCCCY food
6D45BE77-5322-4AFE-8426-1EC0A4F70C20.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.