The Ingham Family #91 Like an angry badger that’s been poked with a stick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a thought that Lazy will have to try dressing up as a granny to get into Morrisons early before all the stock goes .... but then I remembered ... she doesn't know what 8am looks like!! No more going to find something for tea at 5pm, cos there's nowt left by then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
School is just an inconvenience to them .. i really can't see them sitting the girls down to do 2/3/4 hours of learning a day. Let alone being able to help them with it.. My youngest has been off for 2 days, the school has provided a huge amount of work and topics, projects to get on with.. Today they set up a number of online sites they will be doing together as a class too. She is only 10, so i'm impressed with how the school is still helping them all.

Can't wait to see Lazy's face when she sees the supermarket shelves, realises this is a whole lot more serious than she made out it was and cries because she has to use Creepy's beanie in place of loo roll teehee

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm from Bradford and I can tell you, we have nothing left it's absolutely shocking. Not just food and baby products but cat and dog food and even sanitary products. I think us ladies will have to end up using incontinence pads because that's all that's left😬

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Just wondering about their silence on insta, do we know for definite what day they left last week? Is it possible that they actually returned yesterday?

Reactions: 9
I'm from Bradford and I can tell you, we have nothing left it's absolutely shocking. Not just food and baby products but cat and dog food and even sanitary products. I think us ladies will have to end up using incontinence pads because that's all that's left😬
Or we could just sleep for an entire week when we are due on... not our problem if we aren’t awake 😂

Reactions: 10
How do we know they are actually on this plane? like someone said above, they could have traveled back yesterday. Probably say later or tomorrow that there'll be no vlog. If they put up vlogs during the next few days, it could have been filmed any time that they've been away.
I give then til Monday then they will announce they are going away again, saying they are taking advantage of the girls being off school now. 🤬 :mad:

Reactions: 15
There’s no way he scheduled the vlog to go up as normal. Far too easy to do. Instead they will have to fight there way across London, then apologise profusely because it was so hard to do and always a drama

Reactions: 12
How do we know they are actually on this plane? like someone said above, they could have traveled back yesterday. Probably say later or tomorrow that there'll be no vlog. If they put up vlogs during the next few days, it could have been filmed any time that they've been away.
I give then til Monday then they will announce they are going away again, saying they are taking advantage of the girls being off school now. 🤬 :mad:
They said they were flying back Thursday and this is the only Male to London flight today. Plus they got up at 6 this morning according to Lazy's Instagram post

They have turned into proper big-headed know it alls recently, if somethings happened its happened to them 100x better, if there's a situation they know 100x better than anyone else. Makes me laugh when Sarah says I don't know why people hate me erm it's all here but she's no idea lol. Welcome home minghams are you hoping to be moving soon or is it you'll appear in your new home and it's all done for you. I thought creepy used to go to New house to measure up so had he keys etc so why no mention. They couldn't stop gloating about mingham Palace before they moved it. Somethings up especially if much bigger and better.
They make me sick. I can’t see Princess Sarah lugging heavy boxes about or attempting to help move. If you want a job done do it yourself. I will be having to move and my thoughts in doing this is hiring a van and driver to just get us to our destination. Then myself and hopefully my 15 yr old daughter will move all our stuff on our own. Times are hard Sarah but you wouldn’t know it would you?

I need both lots unfortunately. Luckily I got the last ones in my local boots

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I need both lots unfortunately. Luckily I got the last ones in my local boots
I needed both too, managed to get the last of my usual brand of sanitary pads in poundland but had to get Tena Lady in Waitrose, I usually buy the supermarkets brand as on a limited income, thankfully my mum offered to pay for them!

• Sad
I know they are on the plane now, but anyone else noticed a distinct lack of stories and gloating about their “amazing” holiday in the last few days?

Reactions: 7
School is just an inconvenience to them .. i really can't see them sitting the girls down to do 2/3/4 hours of learning a day. Let alone being able to help them with it.. My youngest has been off for 2 days, the school has provided a huge amount of work and topics, projects to get on with.. Today they set up a number of online sites they will be doing together as a class too. She is only 10, so i'm impressed with how the school is still helping them all.

Can't wait to see Lazy's face when she sees the supermarket shelves, realises this is a whole lot more serious than she made out it was and cries because she has to use Creepy's beanie in place of loo roll teehee
mine have got to do their full timetable online. i can see form time and pe being fun. i’ve offered to but the class clown

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.