The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly 175k views already today and still 4 hrs to go til the figures refresh. That's a sharp spike compared to recent week They know their views increase when they go on holiday and right now the people hate watching are feeding the beast. All this is doing is giving them exactly what they want - more views, more money, more fodder for their future sponsorship requests and more holidays. I can't stress enough, if you can avoid watching them - please do.
100% purchasing views to try and persuade sponsors they are 'the tit' on Youtube,

Meanwhile there are perverted Grandpas on Insta creaming over their 14 year old and neither gives a flying duck.

All normal in the Ingham household then, whoring their kids for likes 😬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Even though it's hazy you can (LITCHERALLLLY) feel the contempt emanating from her as she walked past :ROFLMAO:

That horrible old freak on Izzy's Insta is seriously worrying. He's trying to guilt-trip kids into emailing him to prevent a suicide :eek: WHERE ARE THE bleeping PARENTS!!!!!

View attachment 95736
Re-quoting this because the guy ended up deleting his comments but I took screenshots so that Chris and Sarah can see the kind of comments fans are leaving on their daughters posts. I won't post all of them since most are on here already but like I said before, yikes 😬
20200315_020225.jpg 20200315_020300.jpg 20200315_020328.jpg 20200315_020346.jpg 20200315_020409.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Can’t believe they’ve gone to the Maldives whilst the world is in the middle of a pandemic. These people are stupid! Really stupid. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Re-quoting this because the guy ended up deleting his comments but I took screenshots so that Chris and Sarah can see the kind of comments fans are leaving on their daughters posts. I won't post all of them since most are on here already but like I said before, yikes 😬
View attachment 95752View attachment 95753View attachment 95754View attachment 95755View attachment 95751
Wow that’s crazy, that guy needs a lot of help.. I hope they see this in the morning.. doubt it would have any effect though

I wonder if Isabelle herself ever reads her comments, people like this guy would make me want to delete my whole account

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It took me ages to get these screenshots. I had to slow the vlog down and then pause it at the right time but I have got a much clearer image of the suspected prep machine. it definitely looks like a Perfect Prep Machine to me.

ygfhjd.PNG
kbhjhjjds.jpg

So Lazy, tell us again about this 'exclusive breast feeding'... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow that’s crazy, that guy needs a lot of help.. I hope they see this in the morning.. doubt it would have any effect though

I wonder if Isabelle herself ever reads her comments, people like this guy would make me want to delete my whole account
That's what I worry about. Isabelle seems like anxious type at the best of times - whether it's an act or not, I don't know, but nobody that age should have to feel responsible for somebody else's life.

Part of me was wondering if he was maybe just an vunerable adult that's taken a (usually unhealthy) liking to the Inghams, but seeing how quickly he changed his tone when talking to the girls calling him creepy vs the (young looking) girl telling him to get help elsewhere speaks volumes to me. 😬
Manipulating/taking advantage of that kindness is how often grooming starts (especially with the whole 'I'm so lonely, nobody understands me but you' schtick) and while I could take a pot shot at Chris, I instead hope he realises how close someone came to doing it to his daughter, given that Issy's account replied to that guy first comment. Because I don't even know her and it makes every big sister bone in my body worry, so I can only imagine how I'd feel if it was my kid.

That's why I hope if she does use Instagram, that she uses a private personal account with only people she knows. Let the parents run the brand (and maybe keep a close eye on the comments).

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Will they do something about the pictures or comments though? No! Hell no! Because they are despicable 'parents'

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Think this sums up what we all think of the minghams, 😂🤪🤣 E3CE5CA0-1851-48C7-B29B-602F50D72BE0.png

This comment had me rolling around a laughing!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 C0D3E648-6DDF-453B-8A14-F537A6558CD2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Lol lazy. You need to apply sunscreen more than 2/3 times a day! Factor 20 means you should apply it every 20 minutes, factor 50 = 50 minutes and so on, to be properly protected. Plus, most people don't apply enough either.
I hate to be the one, but this is incorrect. A common misconception that sunscreen manufacturers do little to correct as it means more sales

You multiply the factor number of the sunscreen by how long it takes your unprotected skin to start burning when out in sunny weather

Personally, on an average sunny day I burn easily at around the 10 minute mark, so if I was using factor 20, the maths would be 10 x 20 = 200 minutes protection

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Off-topic, but is Tattle acting up for anyone else? Everything is lagging, attachments aren’t loading and I’m constantly needing to refresh 😡

Reactions: 4
I hate to be the one, but this is incorrect. A common misconception that sunscreen manufacturers do little to correct as it means more sales

You multiply the factor number of the sunscreen by how long it takes your unprotected skin to start burning when out in sunny weather

Personally, on an average sunny day I burn easily at around the 10 minute mark, so if I was using factor 20, the maths would be 10 x 20 = 200 minutes protection
Ugh. I knew I'd get it wrong 😅 I'm blaming whoever wrote it on Mumsnet! Oh well, no harm applying it hourly like I have since I read it, haven't burnt since 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How old is hi Steve? Also I think granny Jane is a liar and must be over 70 now given that monstrosity of a face. That or the wind changed one day when she was sniffing coco's poo. Anyway... In the next 5 to 20 days it's likely they're going to instruct anyone over 70 to self isolate for 4 months whether they are unwell or not. So grotty granny and cream pie Steve better hurry home!
Have they gone too

The most likely reason the view jump, was because Chris's creepy mate's had been on to view. I mean at one point Isabelle goes under the water and there's the money shot, straight down her top. These parents really do need looking into for the kids safety. I mean they happily take them to meet stranger's all in the name of money, put pictures all over the internet, all in the name of money, pretty sure that's the definition of pimping your kids out. Sarah is worse than Chris in my honest opinion, she chooses to stay with the creep, putting her kids into the line of fire, so she can live the "life" what life? I would personally given some of the comments attached to not only the videos, but pictures of my kids, run and hide with my kids. I mean god forbid anything happens to one of those kids, won't be there fault will it? Oh no it will be the jealous, ignorant haters who try on a daily bases to ruin their best life, which translates into those disgusted people who have tried and tried to open there eyes to the danger they have time and time again put their kids in. Comes to something when strangers who may or may not like the kids (due to how the parents have brought them up) care more about there wellbeing than the people who are meant to love them more than anything... For example Sarah, Chris money, holidays tat!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.