The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look on their youtube and Insta comments and cannot find a single negative comment anymore.... imagine sitting in the MALDIVES and having to worry and constantly check all your social media, deleting comments 😂😂 definitely living their best lives!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
poking around on twitter

he really is disgusting isn’t he and the besotted fans
Are these new accusations? Reads like he met a 14 year old out walking yer dog, added her on snapchat then asked her for naked pictures? Are the police genuinely involved?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Well the Maldives have stopped cruises docking and have shut local parks as well as not running any excursions . You must stay on the island your on so I reckon the content is Gunna be pretty crap.

Reactions: 24
I saw a reply on youtube from Chris saying he knows all about the coronavirus and the world etc as he is well educated 🙄
None of us really know about the impact the coronavirus is going to have and even the top scientists are still second guessing the spread and the impact ! It’s a constantly changing situation !
But oh no Dr Delonge knows all about it 🙄
Maybe it’s the constant trips to the doctors or the hospital for his poorly boo boo back or his FULL blown tonsillitis not half blown FULL blown tonsillitis that makes him think he’s medically trained !!
They are so well educated they don’t even know not to go out in the mid day sun 🌞!!!
Sarah thinks that might be the hottest part of the day ! They are both so uneducated it’s dangerous!!
Oh and he thinks it’s going to be amazing if they do get stuck on the island ! But what about when all the staff get sick or they are confined to their rooms and their are no medical provisions or food !! Anyone who watches the news knows that it’s been horrendous for people that have been trapped abroad or on cruise ships !! He’s such a twit !!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It took me ages to get these screenshots. I had to slow the vlog down and then pause it at the right time but I have got a much clearer image of the suspected prep machine. it definitely looks like a Perfect Prep Machine to me.

View attachment 95763View attachment 95764

So Lazy, tell us again about this 'exclusive breast feeding'... :unsure:
WTF do you need a machine to make a bleeping bottle, especially lugging that on holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw a reply on youtube from Chris saying he knows all about the coronavirus and the world etc as he is well educated 🙄
None of us really know about the impact the coronavirus is going to have and even the top scientists are still second guessing the spread and the impact ! It’s a constantly changing situation !
But oh no Dr Delonge knows all about it 🙄
Maybe it’s the constant trips to the doctors or the hospital for his poorly boo boo back or his FULL blown tonsillitis not half blown FULL blown tonsillitis that makes him think he’s medically trained !!
They are so well educated they don’t even know not to go out in the mid day sun 🌞!!!
Sarah thinks that might be the hottest part of the day ! They are both so uneducated it’s dangerous!!
Oh and he thinks it’s going to be amazing if they do get stuck on the island ! But what about when all the staff get sick or they are confined to their rooms and their are no medical provisions or food !! Anyone who watches the news knows that it’s been horrendous for people that have been trapped abroad or on cruise ships !! He’s such a twit !!
And is he going to pay for the extra stay, because once the freebie runs out they will have to fund there own accommodation , stay, will be very interesting , I’d be getting a little worried now and would be wanting to get next flight out.

Reactions: 22
Re-quoting this because the guy ended up deleting his comments but I took screenshots so that Chris and Sarah can see the kind of comments fans are leaving on their daughters posts. I won't post all of them since most are on here already but like I said before, yikes 😬
View attachment 95752View attachment 95753View attachment 95754View attachment 95755View attachment 95751
Wow, Look at them IFam being outraged at a grown man showing an interest in a child.
it’s almost laughable if it wasn’t so disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh please, the only reason Seacroft is embracing her natural 'beauty', is because she thinks she looks like some tanned/burnt & sun-kissed goddess in the Maldives. As soon as she's back at home and the tan fades, she'll be trowelling on her un-blended make up!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Talking of dirty laundry, i dont know if this was picked up in the last thread (knowing you guys it was) but i was a very lot behind and didnt catch up on some of it 👀 forgive me for my sins.
But why? Why in gods name would you film your toddler pulling his sisters dirty(?!) knickers out the washing machine. 🤢
Screenshot_20200311-101321_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So I take it no action has been taken against this pair of turds regarding the freebie holiday then?
Absolute joke! Why do we even bother reporting?
Why has the fact that these ‘famous YT influencers’ who have knowingly traveled during a pandemic putting people at risk not been reported in the media.

They know they’re invincible and you wait soon they’ll be getting more freebies because some company won’t do their research. The Minghams will keep it hush hush until they’re at the destination and then voila free holiday! I’m pretty sure meet & greets will start up soon too.
I’m sure Isla’s school much be the only school I know that doesn’t give a flying f**k about attendance.
My daughter had a week off last year because she was poorly and I had to have a meeting with someone from the local authority because 5 days off school for a bad chest infection was obviously a criminal offence.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The same person has commented on the bikini picture of Issy on Instagram 🤢
And look what happens if you click on the teen hashtag that Chris uses when hes pretending to be Izzy. It's as if he knows exactly what tags to use to attract ponces...

Screenshot_20200315-091532_Instagram.jpg

Just realised also, running Izzys insta account (which he definitely does) is another access point for him to get in touch with star struck and vulnerable teen girls. How the duck are these people still in the public eye ?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Those scuba diving masks will be perfect for the plane and train ride home! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just a thought - surely they still have to declare that the trip was sponsored/gifted in their videos. Because they are still there at the resort. Surely their videos are breaking advertising rules now?

Even worse that the kettle is only a couple of feet away 😂
Next level laziness!

Just a thought - surely they still have to declare that the trip was sponsored/gifted in their videos. Because they are still there at the resort. Surely their videos are breaking advertising rules now?

Next level laziness!
Yes, they need to include ‘AD’ in the title and thumbnail, include a declaration in the description, and verbally declare at the beginning of the video.

Reactions: 12
Im happy the ifam have jumped on this man. Those comments are sick. interesting though, izzy has 2 years left till she is 16 will the ifam be like this then? Will they finally see that all them years ago her own "dad" was doing the same.

Reactions: 8
Bet they didn’t buy any toilet roll before they left either....just sayin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm so so sorry I've been in and out of this but has hotel done anything in regards to them being warned about the minghams. So sorry to ask

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.