The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can anyone get a screenshot of the bit in the restaurant just after lazy squeals about her shiny face. i swear a woman walks past and gives lazy daggers but i am finding it impossible to pause on that moment

Reactions: 4
It looks like the snarky little twit is biting back at comments on his Instagram. He’s probably had a few drinks and is feeling like the big man instead of the bald, hobbit-footed wimp that he actually is.
Also, I imagine that the other passenger looking across at Lazy is frantically wondering if he can find an ejector button. 😆

View attachment 95609
Said the guy with the 'lil' fake name 😉
You're not American, Chris - although you desperately want to be - yer from Yorkshire.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm more excited about tomorrow's vlog, but here's my thoughts on todays seeing as Creepy bigged himself and his editing skills up on Instagram last night:

- As expected, slo-mo's of them holding hands etc. Boring. Yawn.

- Terribly shaky footage of the sugar filled breakfast selection. You got painkiller withdrawal shakes or something, Creepy? If you're going to try and do slo-mo footage, at least make sure you can keep your hands still.

- More shaky footage that Creepy thinks is actually decent. He's an appalling videographer. He actually thinks he's good at it too.

- Had to get a "woohoo" in, didn't he. Knobhead.

- Actually, I might have to take back what I said about his videography skills. He captured Lazy's bouncing orange twirl flab in all its glory 😂 patiently waiting for her to upload a heavily edited insta photo of herself sat on a rock again 😂

- Can't wait to see Creepy in his mask. They look like they've got penis's on their heads, so will suit him perfectly.

- Nearly nodded off through the whole "under the sea" segment.

- Look how grotty they've made those sun loungers already 🤢 gross. Have some respect.

- I'm bored watching so far. Those kids must be bored out of their skulls. There's nothing there for them.

- Villa tour... He remembered to say "mum and dad's room" this time, rather than just Mum's room.

- Sarah talking about her bucket list. Was 'ruining your life to stay with a nonce' on your bucket list, hun?

- A little breastfeeding rant. Sarah, love, you started off by starving your child for months on end because you wanted to sleep. You then topped up with formula (nothing wrong with that at all). You've spent the past 7 months feeding him piles of tit that are destroying his insides (and his newly grown baby teeth). I don't think your particular breastfeeding journey is anything to be proud of. Because you've fucked up massively. As you always do.

- I'm so glad your dream has been ruined, Lazy 😁 you can thank your hubby for that.

- Esme holding an asleep Jace in the water made me feel a little edgy 😬

- Isla pretending to like the coconut, but Esme showing the true reactions as always 😂

- Jace shouting and screaming whilst Creepy films. How irritating for other guests. Sort your crying baby out, you dicks.

- Creepy must feel right at home with the crabs around... Infested freak 👀

- Talking about the sunburn... "We didn't even leave the apartment till quarter past 12" Are you really that bleeping stupid? You left the apartment when the sun was at its strongest. Absolute morons. Everyone knows you go out early morning to enjoy the sun, and later in the evening. You avoid the sun between 11 and 3 at least. For fucks sake 🤦‍♀️

- Also, you wasted half your day yet again.

Boring vlog. Still didn't sell it to us. Terrible editing and videography. Comments off? Just very poor overall.

0/10 - would not recommend.
Chrissypoo, you're a f**king legend

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All you need to do to get a collab is write a pitch to a company. That's what they'll have been doing. Pimping themselves out like they do their kids

Reactions: 17
Not saying the Saccone Jolys are great but they done a video tonight about coronavirus and they're not saying "its all hype".
Was coming here to say exactly this. They are both family vloggers and would of both being asked by the gov and nhs to do that video (even if they hadn’t - they have a huge platform and a responsibility not to share fake news), the fact the inghams chose to do a brand deal over a demonetised vid speaks volumes.

Reactions: 13
They're laying on the positive pineapples unusually thick lately. They're up to something again, trying to paint themselves in a gloriously positive light for some reason. Gosh, it must be exhausting playing these oh my gosh characters. Who are you trying to impress this time, you scamming pair?

Reactions: 21
Pretty sure you'd be covering yourself up too if a greasy, woohooing creep was filming you for all the boys at school to ogle at.

View attachment 95633
This claim they make that nothing is put on their channel without the girls' permission is a falsity. They are filmed as and when all day, that's as far as their permission can go. They do not watch the footage back or watch Chris's edited version which he apparently doesn't finish til 2 or 3am. So how can Isabelle, especially, give her consent to footage she hasn't watched back and edits that she has no access to before her creepy stepfather makes public?

Reactions: 15

Workers on the resort islands cannot travel to residential islands for next 14 days, I wonder what sort of effects the restrictions have. Are tourists looked on with annoyance that they've chose to still holiday, I can see that some people on Twitter in Maldives want tourists banned for a while. Do workers feel annoyed that they are now stuck on resort islands unable to go home? What's the atmosphere like?

Schools and colleges also to shut for next 2 weeks.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I would be pretty concerned if my 14 year old was being messaged by creepy guys. Uggh.

Reactions: 13
I dont wish the carona virus on anyone but A small part of me wishes chris or sarah to get it to prove they arent invincible.

Reactions: 22
I would be pretty concerned if my 14 year old was being messaged by creepy guys. Uggh.
I would do time for anyone in a position of power, like that Creepy duck Ingham, who had messaged my young teen daughter. It is disgusting how YT have allowed them to carry on uploading their tit vlogs

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Wow hats off to the saconne moly’s- wasn’t sure if he was having a dig at the in Inghams when he spoke about being responsible and not travelling!!! How the minghams see it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.