The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh you guys, thank you for voting for my title. To celebrate, I'm going to hold a giant tea party and you're all invited! Free Hi Steve doll to the hundreth person through the door and a free baby reborn teddy cuddly baby doll doggy dolly wtf is that thing teddy Prinny for the thousandth person through the door 👍
If I'm lucky enough to be the 100th person,can I go out wait a while and come back later as the 1000th?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
12 hours... Split over 2 days Sarah. 6 hours... Not even a full day's work you crackpot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Stood for 12 hours! Surely that's illegal for the girls and Jace!!
And only one of the four children is 14. They were out doing that all day Saturday and Sunday and looked like they’d been given a supermarket sandwich before it started

sh still goin, been well and truly rattled
We all know sarah wouldn’t share a slice of cake with us. She snatched her own daughters Easter egg from her

and again for the record. It’s not about the cake, it’s about misleading and mis-selling to fans, working your 4 young childre hours over a two day period (which you’ve written yourself) and that didn’t include their travel time.

did all of the adults hosting this tea party have CRB checks? Surely when hosting an event like that in a back room of a shop you should? Is Shortles stock room insured if any of those children or YOUR children had accidents? I doubt it, most likely only staff are insured to be in there.

THOSE ARE THE PROBLEMS. So enjoy your slice of cake whilst it lasts

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
If I'm lucky enough to be the 100th person,can I go out wait a while and come back later as the 1000th?
nah nah, I am waiting outside counting one by one,so I can be number 1000.It should be matter of minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And only one of the four children is 14. They were out doing that all day Saturday and Sunday and looked like they’d been given a supermarket sandwich before it started

We all know sarah wouldn’t share a slice of cake with us. She snatched her own daughters Easter egg from her

and again for the record. It’s not about the cake, it’s about misleading and mis-selling to fans, working your 4 young children 24 hours over a two day period (which you’ve written yourself) and that didn’t include their travel time.

did all of the adults hosting this tea party have CRB checks? Surely when hosting an event like that in a back room of a shop you should? Is Shortles stock room insured if any of those children or YOUR children had accidents? I doubt it, most likely only staff are insured to be in there.

THOSE ARE THE PROBLEMS. So enjoy your slice of cake whilst it lasts
They wouldn’t of adhered to any of the basic rules and regulations needed for putting a public event on. Let alone with CHILDREN.

Reactions: 14
She's seething it's hilarious imagining lard arse sat there blowing her greasy hair off her face tip tapping those trotters on the classy rose gold mac book with a glass of fruit salad gin on the go... *working* so hard (not to explode)

Has the pocket money pinching range launched as promised?

Some lassy on Instagram said that Snortle Shortle was the most prettiest girl(???) she's ever met. I'm no expert but I've diagnosed her legally blind!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I wonder if the lease for the shop allows for that many people to be in there at once? I would think it would be against fire regulations for one thing 🤔.

also, shoot me now, but I think that reborn dog/baby/back pack is kinda cute - not £80 worth of cute (could probably buy the actual dog for that) though.

Reactions: 12
own up? who got themselves blocked 😂

View attachment 93227
I don’t understand, they advertised it as a tea party when then first talked about it and now it was just a meet and greet!!!! Maybe they realised a tea party meant they had to sit and mingle with riff raff where as the new way they got to stand behind a ribbon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what the incentive will be to get the Daftfam
To part with their money this time.
Perhaps a day out at the Puppy farm
maybe a Dogs dinner cooked by Sarah
A big let down expected as usual Creepy has Kennel cough Or Scamifam virus.
They may as well offer to take all the buyers to Disney Paris for a cinderlla character meal staring Prinny sitting on a throne because its OK they will just change it last minute to sortles shop for a meet up. I mean who cares about false advertising? Not them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i thought payment to attend was a rubber jace
But it technically wasn’t offered for free though was it sarah?! You draft bint.
The ifam had to part with £300 to attend, then again maybe not considering it really
Just seemed a free for all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
i thought payment to attend was a rubber jace
We are the ingham family so everything we do is wrong, yep Sarah for once you speak truth, yes Sarah you are the ingham family and yes everything you do is wrong here's why so you can actually understand in your head why people do not like you and why you are wrong.

1/ Chris Ingham was wrong to dm any teenage girl regardless of age he should of been professional ( don't think you understand that meaning)
2/ Chris Ingham was wrong making that hell no video, this made it 100% worse it was not defending his innocence giving his side it was poor me myself and I
3/ Mr and Mrs Ingham leaving baby alone on beach
4/mr and Mrs Ingham making a dolly of their baby
5/ mr and Mrs Ingham over pricing Chinese tat and declaring it to be bespoke made by you 🤭
6/ Mr and Mrs Ingham advertising a tea, party yes a tea party its on all descriptions of your plastic Jason
7/ only one bothered by amount of cakeooking at your stomach hands and face is you yourself Mrs ingham
8/ Mr and Mrs Ingham making teddybears out of Prinny dog the dog that gets ignored until its served a purpose.
9/ Mrs Ingham you say you wonder if any other you tubers make ad much effort, well maybe not but that's because they are not sad arses wanting to constantly hang out with teens and vulnerable people trying to get sales. They probably know bounderies and don't want to put themselves vulnerable positions and that's why they all distanced themselves from you Ingham family lot when you started to get big as they soon saw what trouble and desparation you brang. This is not troll hate this is fact as you know.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder if the lease for the shop allows for that many people to be in there at once? I would think it would be against fire regulations for one thing 🤔.

also, shoot me now, but I think that reborn dog/baby/back pack is kinda cute - not £80 worth of cute (could probably buy the actual dog for that) though.
I was also wondering... If they were selling products past closing time on a Sunday... What are the legalities around that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I was also wondering... If they were selling products past closing time on a Sunday... What are the legalities around that.
I'd imagine that the store was open way past the Sunday opening hours and no doubt the tills were ringing. The law doesn't apply to the inghams

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.