The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, I'm not having it there. I'd have to get you all a toblerone as well
Ah but you could do taxfree. and save lot of pennies, and it wasn't promised so you could sell it as your own merch. Just say you touched every single one so it has your fingerprints on it.
we are going there anywhere so we could not complain that we could not afford the travel. So could you please do10000 other ones in other cities and countries

Reactions: 4
keep an eye out for a rant from sarah somewhere
F*cking hell, if I was a violent person I'd want to knock her into next week. The cheeky b*tch. How many other you tubers would do that? Hundreds of them every year at summer in the city... Remember that place? That's your BANNED from?! You cannot offer a teaparty as part of a condition of sale and not deliver... It may have been FREE but it was still the reason many of those people even bought that chavvy piece of rubber! Sarah Ingham you are a disgrace! You condescending oaf!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I'm sure when they first announced the rubber Jason for sale they said it would be a tea party "in small groups" over several weeks, conveniently forgotten that hasn't she

• Heart
Reactions: 32
F*cking hell, if I was a violent person I'd want to knock her into next week. The cheeky b*tch. How many other you tubers would do that? Hundreds of them every year at summer in the city... Remember that place? That's your BANNED from?! You cannot offer a teaparty as part of a condition of sale and not deliver... It may have been FREE but it was still the reason many of those people even bought that chavvy piece of rubber! Sarah Ingham you are a disgrace! You condescending oaf!
Shame jackmaate seems to have gone soft or he’d be all over her for this. He also stands for hours upon hours at SITC for free. Regularly orders his twitter followers pizzas etc..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm sure when they first announced the rubber Jason for sale they said it would be a tea party "in small groups" over several weeks, conveniently forgotten that hasn't she
is that vlog still up??? Someone should make it into one of those small pieces and send it to her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok, so correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a limited run of 250 rubber Jason dolls? They also sold them as coming with an exclusive tea party for the purchaser, plus one and their rubber Jason? Why say it's a tea party for 500 people, then turn around and say there were over 400 people and they couldn't possibly have a tea party for that many? They knew it was potentially 500 people to start with! Jesus the Minghams are thick as tit!.
Oh Lazy, you don't have to eat every cake under your crusty lips you know, you fat duck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm hoping CheekyChappy will throw something together 🤞
It is still there, but I am not good with things like that. On that vlog they have not been very good at deleting comments I see, most of them says it's creepy or weir.d.

Reactions: 2
She's stuck her foot in it once again by saying they were standing, talking for 12 hours... in writing.

Surely this needs to be picked up by SS... no?

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Darn it, I had my hopes set on cheeseburger pasta
I have just rewatched last nights effort. I am concerned for my own wellbeing and really must get a life and another dog. I have witnessed many dreadful meals produced by this lot but goodness me the sliced bread sandwiches they were eating in the shop of horrors really take the prize. The good lord himself might know what was in them but regardless they had been thrown together and sawn in half. Jace appeared not to have any filling, this is probably for the best. They were ask troughing them down whilst in someone’s shop. This on a day when their guests were expecting a ‘tea party’ with all the finery that the term conjures up. I have seen hard working builders with daintier lunch boxes (called ‘bait’ up north) that these men had made themselves. Given they were in Leeds why didn’t they have burgers? Or was it if I don’t want a 🍔 I won’t have a 🍔

• Haha
Omg all kicked of so ic lol cant wait for a real rant and it will come i would get snacks in but shelfs are empty so must be stacked in the garage that's why they cant get in there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.