The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh you guys, thank you for voting for my title. To celebrate, I'm going to hold a giant tea party and you're all invited! Free Hi Steve doll to the hundreth person through the door and a free baby reborn teddy cuddly baby doll doggy dolly wtf is that thing teddy Prinny for the thousandth person through the door 👍
Will transport be provided via wheelchair?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry I’m catching up on this weekends vlogs again. When Chris was in Sheffield skating what was that stuff he was rubbing onto the rails? I know realistically no one would be using those rails for support (as they’re so low) but surely it’s still a health and safety risk if people were to use them?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Sarah love, YOU said it would be a tea party. So how did YOU imagine there would be 200 people eating cakes in one room? Why are you asking other people this like they are making it up when you are the one who advertised it. Don’t be dense Sarah. You know damn well that people aren’t asking it because they are annoyed your ifam didn’t get cake. By saying tea party you imply it will be a completely different event to your ifam queuing for a photo with you and taking abit of cake home. They are so scared of you that they will never say it to you, but they are all thinking it. They expected to be sitting at tables with food out and your family walking around interacting with them. Not you stood behind a rope in a basement for a photo. And to now say they took cake home because of coronavirus two days after saying you are more likely to win the lottery than catch it is hilarious. You are a compulsive narcissistic liar and go with whatever agenda suits you that day. You are the one who should be embarrassed, you manage to duck up every single thing you try and do. Shame no management would ever touch you because you seriously need some help.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Catching up on last thread did I read right that the lazy greedy cow said how could they have a tea party with hundreds and hundreds of people?? Sarah hundreds and hundreds of people didn't go. Stop lying to make yourself look better. You absolute thick scummy airhead. Your Prinny is a Teddy bear like it or not and don't call build a bear tat I remember the days you took your girls there and had them. I also think build a bear isn't cheap tat. Your Prinny bear is tat. You wouldn't spend £25 on a plastic doll the other day so why would anyone buy a Teddy of your dog which you mistreat by the way forc£80... You are greedy your gut says you are and your merch says you are. Face the music you've lost popularity because your one big walking £ sign

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh my gosh you guys, thank you for voting for my title. To celebrate, I'm going to hold a giant tea party and you're all invited! Free Hi Steve doll to the hundreth person through the door and a free baby reborn teddy cuddly baby doll doggy dolly wtf is that thing teddy Prinny for the thousandth person through the door 👍
Is this teaparty taking place in Switzerland by any chance. At least you would have the free venue.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder what the incentive will be to get the Daftfam
To part with their money this time.
Perhaps a day out at the Puppy farm
maybe a Dogs dinner cooked by Sarah
A big let down expected as usual Creepy has Kennel cough Or Scamifam virus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Quite simply why didn’t you advertise it like that when you sold if that was the case. Surely you knew you couldn’t eat 400 cakes back then too??
Coronavirus is an easy excuse to make. This was all planned months before coronavirus when you sold the dolls. Or should have been
im sure it wasn’t a free added bonus when they spent £300 was it? Didn’t part of the description of what you were purchasing mention the tea party?
It’s like buying a new house and it having a bucket instead of a toilet installed because that was a ‘free extra’

she’s got a very lot of time for replies now the Chinese factories are closed down hasn’t she

Picture below
“Tea party”
“Small groups”
“People that bought the doll only”

why are people that didn’t go bothered Sarah asks? Because we don’t like seeing people ripped off that’s why.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Sad times! I got blocked from that tit group for liking a comment 😂 I didn’t even comment!!! Hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No garlic bread left in the country I'm afraid 😕 Sarah has cleared all the supermarket shelves of garlic bread for Baby Jace in case they have to self isolate 😕

Guys! Of course they'll be burgers! I know you'll all want burgers with your tea
[/QUOTE
Rent a mob Ingham’s self isolating with garlic bread is a blissful scenario. The aroma would distract from Creepy’s stench.
The girls could legitimately miss school and the shops would be spared the gruesome twosome camera fiends.
They could all remain in their PJ’s watching movies for a change, and reduce boredom by consuming their own body weight in junk food.
The beloved ‘new earner’ Prinny would get 14 days attention whilst they increased in size and stagnated. On second thoughts the poor hound probably prefers the familiar isolation and neglect they inflict on her. She’s praying that she is posted out as a reborn teddy dog thingy-me-jig to a loving home whilst the Ingham’s get a toy that will quickly become as contaminated as Chris’ beenie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.