Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Circlish

VIP Member
His little YouTube rant is totally unacceptable. He's really insulting the NHS staff who are STRUGGLING to deal with admissions of people who are seriously ill with this extreme strain of pneumonia.
My sister works in a major hospital and they are rationing face masks for staff. She is having to perform clinic and theatre tasks that usually require masks, and she has none because they are being assigned to higher band nurses.
You're a real prick, Chris, you really are.
If you had any real friends in the real world, or any family members who held down real jobs, you might have more of a clue what's ACTUALLY going on outside your little YouTube world.
Just fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
The reason they’ve started replying and being passive aggressive is because after the meet and greet they think they are invincible. Chris was buzzing thinking he was some idol because there were 20 fans outside a shop in Leeds. It’s given him the validation that he’s gotten away with his actions, hence the first day he snuck in the back entrance, second day he paraded around in front of the shop. He’ll slip up again, he’s getting complacent

• Heart
  • Angry

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
When chris says in the vlog ‘I’ve got full on tonsitilis’. Chris you either need to check yourself in to rehab for painkiller addiction, go see a therapist about your munchausen OR go move back in with your parents so you can have endless cuddles and tuna sandwiches.

SERIOUSLY, has the man ever had just a common cold? Why’s it always tonsillitis😂

• Haha
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
TEARS AND AN EMOTIONAL END TO AN INCREDIBLE WEEKEND!

Poor Esme has a 'wtf' look in the thumbnail. The poor girl looks so uncomfortable.:(

Creep starts the vlog. It's day two of the meet and greet and they are about to leave the hose on time. They realised they forgot Creepy's camera when they were halfway to Mary Shortle yesterday. Jace has learnt a new trick this morning; he's learnt to climb the stairs. Lazy has put her dress on backwards.:rolleyes:

Lazy says they had an amazing day yesterday. She's spoken online to a few people who are going today. On the way she has a pile of the 'I've met the Ingham Family' postcards to sign.:rolleyes:

They are in Leeds but Creepy didn't anticipate the traffic. He can't get over the buzz from yesterday and he is off to get a chai latte. He doesn't know whether to go through the back way or go via the front of the shop. He decided to go via the arcade. There's a lot of people stood outside but he doesn't show them on camera.:rolleyes:

Creepy asks Isabelle how she is feeling and she says she is nervous.

Esme and Isla want some more dolls from Mary Shortle. The girls run around the rope queue divider thing and then Shortle comes up the stairs. Isabelle looks terrified when she sees her.:rolleyes:

Creepy asks how Isla is feeling. They can take the Prinny teddy home tonight. The ifam are being let in in small groups to look around the shop and come and meet the Inghams. There's lots of noise downstairs and he wants to go and meet everyone. When he gets downstairs a couple of women says hello. No screams from his teen fans like when they gate crashed Isabelle's Lego event.:rolleyes:

He goes and gets Jace to take him downstairs. A girl is crying when she sees Creepy and he tells Esme to hug her. Poor Esme looks so uncomfortable when doing so. They have absolutely no regard for how their children might feel around these large crowds. As long as Creepy and Lazy are allowed to show off their huge egos.:rolleyes:

Lazy asks a queue of people how long they have waited and where they are from. They have waited three hours.:rolleyes:

Creepy is down in the arcade. Thank you doesn't cut it. Today was insane. The meet and greet overran and it's twenty to nine. Creepy seems relieved and has no smile on his face for someone who is happy to have met his fans. He is more concerned about if he has good footage. The weekend has been one of the most humbling weekends of his life.:rolleyes:People were telling them stories such as their struggles with bullying, mental health and all sorts of things. He doesn't want to keep going on about how amazing it was. Creepy is off to get the car so they can put all the gifts people bought them in it. They want to do more meet and greet this year. Thank you to everyone who has supported them. It means a lot to the girls and will mean a lot to Jace as he grows up.:rolleyes:

Esme thanks everyone who came went to the meet and greet. It's been the best weekend but she seems to just be saying it and it's so scripted.:rolleyes:

Creepy is downstairs sat on Lazy's lap. The girls are in bed and Granny has gone home. He is excited for a cup of tea. It's been an amazing weekend and Lazy says they are grateful to the ifam. The ifam inspire the Inghams as much as the Inghams inspire them.:rolleyes:Lazy doesn't have favourites but she mentions a girls called Daisy who is inspirational and she can't speak but she is incredible. He was speaking to the Inghams through a computer. There was tears and emotional stories this weekend. A parents asked Lazy to says something at the end of the vlog but the piece of paper is in a bag with all the rest of the letters and cards they received. There was twelve sacks of things the ifam brought with them today and there are another four at the shop as they wouldn't fit in the car.:rolleyes:Hopefully they will be able to go and get them in the next couple of days. They asked people what their favourite Ingham vlog was and a lot said the European road trip.She tells the ifam to comment down below what their favourite vlog is. Creepy reminds them the Prinny doll is available to preorder. Today means a lot to the girls and Jace. there is an exciting week coming up.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

I won't add a screenshot but some of the kids really didn't look happy to have waited so long.

Who the fuck does Shortle think she is? The state of Creepy🤮
gjegbjk.PNG

Size 10 she is not.
gygsxa.PNG

Big eye little eye
yfejdh.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Zelda18

VIP Member
I have just watched the Radford family for the first time the last few days. They are so refreshing compared to the Inghams. No shoving merch down your throats it’s actually really nice to watch a normal functioning family
One of there daughters had a really bad accident and was in hospital for nine days and had two emergency surgeries and not once did they film her. They only filmed in their car or at home to give updates and once in a waiting room but you never saw their daughter. She was given the dignity and respect that any parent should show their child and not film them for clickbate. Just shows you had evil Chris and Sarah have become as parents. They don’t give a shit about their children’s safety or wellbeing. They only care about money. The greed they have shown the last few months is a disgrace. They should have their kids taken off them as they show no care towards any of their children. They are just used as cash cows.
Em are you talking about the Radford’s, the freaky family with 22 kids. I’m sorry but clearly you don’t know this family very well.
I implore you to read the forum on here. Not only are they friends with the Ingham’s, the creepy dad is a nonce and they certainly don’t treat those kids with respect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 47

Cedann

Oh my god I watched the vlog and almost peed myself laughing. Chris goes out to meet his adoring fans and gets NO REACTION. They all just stare at him. So he goes back inside to get his money maker baby and takes him out only to get NO REACTION. Im shocked he even left that in the vlog. What a massive difference compared to Isabelle's meet and greet that they ambushed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Most normal parents don't really count a regular week day "stay and play" group as a "soft play date". Shame he doesn't get to go weekly like lots of other children.

- Creepy is "ill" with tonsillitis again and needs painkillers... Must have run out. Addict.

- Must have made a few quid at the "non-tea party" as they're straight out spending again.

- They've just landed themselves in it a little bit with regards to child employment laws... The girls recieved money from "working" this weekend (Sarah mentioned it when Isla was getting sketchers)... Anyone who's up to date on how to report child exploitation when it comes to child employment, you know what to do 👀 (Dougal, I know you read here, there's a video for you).

- "Everywhere was closing" The restaurants there close at 8pm... Why are you eating so late, at a place that is a 1 hour drive away from your home, on a school night? I sound like a broken record, but the girls have just had the longest weekend being illegally worked, and now another late night.

- So they get home, and now the youngest 2 girls are messing around on Tik Tok rather than getting into bed??

You could tell Creepy and Lazy were trying their best not to rant. Very frosty atmosphere, and no vlog outro. Bet Creepy had to do "a very lot of" editing to keep the rants away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Rosie878

VIP Member
Thomas has said he is saving up his money to buy Prinny from Mary Shortle. Bless his heart. I honestly don’t know how the minghams live with themselves.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

uwotmate

Chatty Member
To whom ever is in control of the ingham family youtube account. (hi Steve).

I made two comments both of which were swiftly deleted because you can't fool or manipulate an adult.

One comment was in reply to you having a go at a girl saying that how dare she comment on the Prinny situation when she don't even know you. My comment was along the lines of you vlog every thing you do every single day does that mean that's a false representation of yourselves? Because you claim your avid viewers are ifam ie family. But now she disagrees she no longer an ifam.

I also suggested to clear the Prinny situation maybe you should show evidence of how much you buy the teddy dogs for . This was also deleted . Strange that.

Try deleting this you pair of bitches and you Steve 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Makes my skin crawl how giddy Creepy was meeting all those 12 and unders. Nonce mode fully activated
Can anyone else imagine their dad wanting to stand in a creepy shop full of dolls meeting people all weekend? My dad would of told us to fuck off 😂

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Don't néed to worry vlog definitely going to be late
Definitely holiday then. Don't worry, Sarah hun, your children will grow up to resent you when they have no qualifications to get them through life 😉 vlog going to be late again too? Good to see you can do your "job".

Ps. Your bitchy attitude is what makes you ugly.

PPS. How's hubby's inbox? Hopefully not full of teenage girls 😘

• Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
She can't even get that right have a slice one me ... Too much in a hurry to be sarky bitch than to get it right. Yes Sarah you are an Ingham and can't get anything right
Never mind the cake, I just hope her husband didn’t try it one with anyon there.

Look how tall shortle is!!! She needs to lay off the hay bales
About 17 hands, I reckon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart