The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what in the duck is going on here? nosey much
Why is Sarah asking for this information? More importantly I’m confused as why this woman would be divulging such delicate Information with Sarah.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
what in the duck is going on here? nosey much
Where is this posted? On the support group? Very strange to bring up Chinese shipments, unless she was after advice on how long her own Chinese shipment will take to come 🤔

Reactions: 20
Where is this posted? On the support group? Very strange to bring up Chinese shipments, unless she was after advice on how long her own Chinese shipment will take to come 🤔
seems gemma asked the other day if sarah’s blankets were stuck in china

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To whom ever is in control of the ingham family youtube account. (hi Steve).

I made two comments both of which were swiftly deleted because you can't fool or manipulate an adult.

One comment was in reply to you having a go at a girl saying that how dare she comment on the Prinny situation when she don't even know you. My comment was along the lines of you vlog every thing you do every single day does that mean that's a false representation of yourselves? Because you claim your avid viewers are ifam ie family. But now she disagrees she no longer an ifam.

I also suggested to clear the Prinny situation maybe you should show evidence of how much you buy the teddy dogs for . This was also deleted . Strange that.

Try deleting this you pair of witches and you Steve 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So this fiasco is a very lot like when you go on to ebay and find yourself a bargain table and chairs. You're a very lot ecstatic that you're finally going to get not only your table(Jace) but the chairs (TEA PARTY meet and greet)

Only when the table and chairs arrive, the table is an itsy bitsy teeny weeny dolls house one and theres just a photo of the chairs printed in black and white ink and shoved in a party bag with a tacky rainbow badge.

The company wont take them back though because in the invisible small print, it said it wasn't actual chairs they were selling, just the picture and you're licherally an ignorant for not looking closely enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jeez I’m 6 pages behind and the thread has only just been made!

just watched the vlog and they said they “couldn’t believe the turnout” but wouldn’t they know exactly how many people were coming 🧐 think it’s likely they let anyone in, Jace or no Jace, and probably why they ran 2? Hours later than planned

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why doesn't Lazy just put a stop to #teapartygate and admit she ate all the cake 🤷‍♀️🐷

And Creepy can admit he groomed young girls whilst he's at it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So tonight’s vlog is a shower of piss like the rest. Chris getting totes emosh over the meeting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So Sarah couldn’t wait to get in bed because it was such a long day etc.
What about your bleeping children??

So tonight’s vlog is a shower of piss like the rest. Chris getting totes emosh over the meeting
He probably cries after sex the wet blanket

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My god.. Ffs! Chris if the flecking ifam mean so much to you.. Their sad stories bullying and mental health problems.. Why the absolute hell couldn't you just give them all a pen or even a badge!!! Why the feck are you trying to charge them an extra few quid!! And the poor girl in the wheelchair?? Don't you feel utterly ashamed taking money off these poor people.. Can you not give them anything.. Anything???? Charging them for a pen!!!! I have no words... How do they sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Not watched their vlogs for a few days, but thought I'd do a little "my thoughts" on todays shitshow:

- Creepy could have at least given his greasy face a wash before the "non-tea party" meet and greet.

- The arms on Jace's (terrible) outfit are like 3/4 sleeves... Buy clothes that fit him, you imbeciles.

- Lazy's eye makeup 😬

- Nice to see Granny troll is on "sell Chinese tat" duty. Earning her keep.

- "Allowed into the shops in small groups to browse around the new products." 🤨 They've already spend a small fortune, yet you're fleecing them more. Utterly ridiculous.

- Thought people were given time slots? Why were they waiting 3 hours? I'd be raging if I'd been sold something with the promise of a tea party to then travel all that way to stand outside the scariest shop known to man for 3 hours, take a photo and get given a Morrisons Value range mini roll to take home.

- 20 to 9 on a school night, and the kids have only just stopped working for the day. bleeping hell, why does nobody have their wellbeing as a priority?!

I'm a very lot disappointed at the lack of "woohooing" from Creepy. Can't wait for a cheeky little Sarah rant tomorrow though.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So the exclusive baby Jace tea party that people forked out £300 for was actually being allowed to Queue up in the shittle shop for 3 hours and meet the Inghams behind a ribbon !! What the hell 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m pretty sure if the coronavirus was your true concern, you would have postponed it completely. Forcing people to stand in large groups is no different than sitting in large groups and eating a cake. You cheeped out on paying for it. Not enough people to actually meet for a tea. I doubt 400 people actually bought the doll, since the ones in line were not all there with rubber Jaces. And no Sarah, we don’t actually give a tit if you eat your cake before or during a tea, we all know you will eat it regardless. We just want to see if you’re a woman of your word. That’ll be a NO, HELL NO.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.