The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So these ifam were scammed, duped, tricked, deceived, hoodwinked... yet it was the best day ever! What, because they possibly traveled miles, had to stand in line for hours all for a 5 minute photo with the biggest, greediest, disgusting pair of individuals I know.
This is what happens when your fanbase is made up of children and vulnerable adults. Exploitation at its very worst.
I truly wish the media would report on this!

Also noticed a comment on Dougals latest vlog that there maybe possible legalities surrounding this NDA signing ( if true)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Sarah and Victoria not-shortle will be counting their profit today like a pair of vultures

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I knew the Ingram family was scum but to catch up and read how they lied, manipulated and deceived their Ifam children and vulnerable adults. How disgusting to promise something (an intimate tea party) and then offer the shambles they did. It is pure greed, they do not give a care about anyone, this weekend was all about how much money they can get from the people gullible enough to meet them. Not to mention the amount of gifts the scammers would have been given.

They really are pathetic beyond words and no Sarah you gluttonous whale it isn’t about the cakes it is about the principle. The fact that you sent the ifam of with a juice box and a piece of cake says it all really.

I cannot wait for the day you fall because believe me it will come soon.

Enjoy today opening gift after gift with your sausage fingers and slime ball husband. After all you are not about the fans it’s all about Sarah Ingham.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Oooooo

I knew the Ingram family was scum but to catch up and read how they lied, manipulated and deceived their Ifam children and vulnerable adults. How disgusting to promise something (an intimate tea party) and then offer the shambles they did. It is pure greed, they do not give a care about anyone, this weekend was all about how much money they can get from the people gullible enough to meet them. Not to mention the amount of gifts the scammers would have been given.

They really are pathetic beyond words and no Sarah you gluttonous whale it isn’t about the cakes it is about the principle. The fact that you sent the ifam of with a juice box and a piece of cake says it all really.

I cannot wait for the day you fall because believe me it will come soon.

Enjoy today opening gift after gift with your sausage fingers and slime ball husband. After all you are not about the fans it’s all about Sarah Ingham.
Couldn’t of put it better myself

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just search on YouTube. She’s in the queue and said they’d been to primark and paid £50 on gifts for the Inghams. Absolutely disgraceful they were accepting bags full of gifts on a day where they were meant to be giving back to fans
Is it the girl with the accent? Iv found a video but unsure

Wrong video. She's getting ready to go meet them but nothing else.

Ok found it...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Greedy bunch of irrelevant twats!
I haven’t been on properly to read the last couple of threads.

it’s funny how Chris still thinks he’s famous for all the right reasons when he’s despised by the majority of the yt community and more. They don’t want to work or collaborate with that family. Only the likes of Shortle, who is lacking in morales has anything to do with them. Oh and that family who I wouldn’t waste my time on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh my god I watched the vlog and almost peed myself laughing. Chris goes out to meet his adoring fans and gets NO REACTION. They all just stare at him. So he goes back inside to get his money maker baby and takes him out only to get NO REACTION. Im shocked he even left that in the vlog. What a massive difference compared to Isabelle's meet and greet that they ambushed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is it the girl with the accent? Iv found a video but unsure

Wrong video. She's getting ready to go meet them but nothing else.
Web if you find it could you DM me please. Is OG’s need to stick together 😂😂😂

Oh my god I watched the vlog and almost peed myself laughing. Chris goes out to meet his adoring fans and gets NO REACTION. They all just stare at him. So he goes back inside to get his money maker baby and takes him out only to get NO REACTION. Im shocked he even left that in the vlog. What a massive difference compared to Isabelle's meet and greet that they ambushed.
I might have to make an exception and watch the vlog just to see. This 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Web if you find it could you DM me please. Is OG’s need to stick together 😂😂😂

I might have to make an exception and watch the vlog just to see. This 😂😂😂
Im pretty sure the vlog they mean is called “lovely meeting the ingham”

Reactions: 3
They are probably dressing him like that because they are releasing toddler jace dressed in similar clothing. Like I said whenever you wonder why they do something.. Always remember..MONEY... Its all that motivates them.. In every way.
What the hell are they dressing that poor boy in? He looks ridiculous
[/
So these ifam were scammed, duped, tricked, deceived, hoodwinked... yet it was the best day ever! What, because they possibly traveled miles, had to stand in line for hours all for a 5 minute photo with the biggest, greediest, disgusting pair of individuals I know.
This is what happens when your fanbase is made up of children and vulnerable adults. Exploitation at its very worst.
I truly wish the media would report on this!

Also noticed a comment on Dougals latest vlog that there maybe possible legalities surrounding this NDA signing ( if true)
Don't the ifam realise that all they had to do was travel up to Bradford and hang outside the local morrisonns or b and m for a few hrs and they could have had a one on meet up with the fam without forking out 300 pounds... Dear god.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They are probably dressing him like that because they are releasing toddler jace dressed in similar clothing. Like I said whenever you wonder why they do something.. Always remember..MONEY... Its all that motivates them.. In every way.
I hope the back lash for that is big. Imagine spending all that money on the baby, then the dog and yet another doll comes out.

Reactions: 12
I dont think the girls should have been there all that time and have school next day. Also talking to strangers is not to a good idea also as you dont know what they could be saying or doing next so please Lazy dont encourage the girls to talk to strangers

Reactions: 15
Oh god, got Corrie on and just heard "their was promise of cake" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They really are turning into a family from a Roald Dahl book. A cross between the Twits and Matilda's family. There's even Gruesome Granny and Pointless Steve to add a bit more substance, and the human/animal hybrid that is Shortle. I can't think of any other family on Youtube that is as revolting as the Minghams.

The Twats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I've not been on here for a while. Could someone please explain the 'Hi Steve joke for me?

Thanks a very lot.

Reactions: 6
What the hell are they dressing that poor boy in? He looks ridiculous
When he is older and looks at photos of videos of him when he was younger he will be mortified and if a girlfriend ever looks at them they will run while they can. They dress him like a clown poor kid he is so ridiculously dressed

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.