The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1583955517762.jpeg
1583955517762.jpeg
Just saw this on eBay, wtf? Can’t get away from them anywhere. At least this person doesn’t rip you off with postage 🤭👌😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
There be lucky to go away a lot of my family and friends have been advised to cancel their Easter holidays 😱 They are so thick that they don’t realise how serious this virus is 😡
we haven’t been advised as the place I’m going to has no cases

Reactions: 4
Some posts require a Public Health Warning. 😷🤢
Izzy's sliders started Corona 😷😷😷😷😷

Sorry for you, but long may it continue if it reduces Madam Seacroft’s stock. She might have to sell herself...., but she already has. Silly, silly me
Viva the delays. The swindling witch will be stuck trying to flog blankets in the summer and beach towels at Christmas

Also I really wouldn't brag at being only a size 7.5 shoe Mr Ingham :m🔎
Without giving him any context, I just asked my husband, "If your shoe size was 7.5, would you be a bit embarrassed to tell people that?"
He said, "Ooooh, yeah. Even 8 would be a bit embarrassing."
😅😅😅😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
What with 5ft Lazy (tall and wide), Iddy Biddy Isla, the other two girls in clothes sizes 2 or 3 years younger, Jace still in 3 - 6 months and Creepy with his 7.5s, they must be a right bunch of hobbits

The Iddy Biddy Inghams

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Question....
Is it only me that thinks it’s weird the kids take toys on holidays? My brothers and I never did as kids! You are on holiday! We were out constantly playing or just enjoying each other’s company?? I’ve only one child but again- no toys have ever been taken on holiday???

Reactions: 30
I started watched ‘The Stranger’ on Netflix.
I remember Creepy mentioned about watching it recently.
Well now I know why, it suits both of them down to the ground.
The storyline basically revolves around a very lot of Lying, cheating, stealing and deception.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Question....
Is it only me that thinks it’s weird the kids take toys on holidays? My brothers and I never did as kids! You are on holiday! We were out constantly playing or just enjoying each other’s company?? I’ve only one child but again- no toys have ever been taken on holiday???
Yeah, I also find it weird Esmé acts like a teen one minute then plays with dolls the next. Her TikToks are out of control.

Reactions: 21
Question....
OMG that clip of Esme packing her bag made me feel stressed, is each girl taking the same amount? They’ll have about 30 dolls with them on holiday, I bet they never even touch them while they’re away! Unless of course the house move is about to happen and they’re all going to stay with Granny for a few days. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 19
OMG that clip of Esme packing her bag made me feel stressed, is each girl taking the same amount? They’ll have about 30 dolls with them on holiday, I bet they never even touch them while they’re away! Unless of course the house move is about to happen and they’re all going to stay with Granny for a few days. 🤷🏻‍♀️
You could well but right actually!!!

Reactions: 8
Easter holls are in 3 weeks, house move soon (apperantly) and looks like they are going away. F me!!
Good luck to them if they going to another country that’s on lockdown, the way things are proceeding they will be lucky to get out of our country.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't it be great if they couldn't get back into the UK for a while. No more woohooing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought exactly this. The kids are staying with granny while Sarah (Chris basically) sorts out the house

Reactions: 12
Wouldn't it be great if they couldn't get back into the UK for a while. No more woohooing 😂

I'm quite excited about this. I can see this being even worse than the usual Ingham Family holiday disaster. I want to see Creepy woohooing down a waterslide in his beanie/corona mask combo, and Sarah figuring out how to eat her chips in a cup from underneath hers. Chavs on tour in a covid crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm quite excited about this. I can see this being even worse than the usual Ingham Family holiday disaster. I want to see Creepy woohooing down a waterslide in his beanie/corona mask combo, and Sarah figuring out how to eat her chips in a cup from underneath hers. Chavs on tour in a covid crisis.
Or maybe they will be stuck in isolation in the hotel room.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
small feet eh?

if i want a maggot for dick i’ll have a maggot for a dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.