The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are not Weirdos Anna79
There are a lot of Ifam who have Learning Disabilities and are probably the happiest but most vunerable in our Society.
My own Son is 35 years old but is very childlike .
I am more Frightened at the lack of awareness by the Parents and Carers of these Vunerable adults
And their duty to protect them from exploitation Bloody sad world we live in :(
not all of them have learning difficulties

Reactions: 7
not all of them have learning difficulties
Agreed, but I think it's fair to say that there is something fundamentally wrong with each and everyone of them who attended. Learning disability, educationally sub normal, socially inept or just downright stupid. No-one who functions "normally" would attend an event like that in the first place. A tea party in the back of a seedy shop, for those who have purchased a rubber replica of someone else's baby.....bleeping hell....No I am not disrespecting people with problems of any sort just the morals of the people who organised it and those who are responsible for the care of the people who attended. Disgraceful and a little bit frightening.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It looks like they ran out of poochon tails but had a load of white horse cocks left over in the warehouse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
They’re so rude and aggressive , and people still fawn over them licking their arses.

Creepy and Lazy -You are an absolute disgrac, people call you out for the money grabbing you do and you speak to them like theyre tit when you know full well they’re right. You’re vile and a couple of nobodies famous for touting your kids to all and sundry. Shame your husband touted his dick out eh Lazy. Shame on you both.

View attachment 94219
Said it before and I’ll say it again, there’s no way they’re not making a HUGE PROFIT of the stupid teddies. Why would Mary shortle be working with them to produce something she’s not going to make much money off? The whole point of selling merchandise is that it has a high mark up and is another income stream for the people selling it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She needs to get a grip. To me that reads like she's contacting anyone chris follows just because.
I agree. She could have said so much about them but was too scared after getting a letter.And she was as bad as them for trolling people. What good is sending people those messages going to do? But he should not be threatening people again. He really thinks he’s it all doesn’t he 🤢

Reactions: 11
I agree. She could have said so much about them but was too scared after getting a letter.And she was as bad as them for trolling people. What good is sending people those messages going to do? But he should not be threatening people again. He really thinks he’s it all doesn’t he 🤢
Oh yer he shouldnt be making threats. They are as bad as each other.

Reactions: 3
When chris says in the vlog ‘I’ve got full on tonsitilis’. Chris you either need to check yourself in to rehab for painkiller addiction, go see a therapist about your munchausen OR go move back in with your parents so you can have endless cuddles and tuna sandwiches.

SERIOUSLY, has the man ever had just a common cold? Why’s it always tonsillitis😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So I had to do a Chris Ingham today and go to a&e with back pains. I had been sent via my GP though because I didn't want to waste the hospital time by going straight there.

Reactions: 4
Just for everyone who will complain the kids are missing school again. Make sure you show them your homework Esme.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’re so rude and aggressive , and people still fawn over them licking their arses.

Creepy and Lazy -You are an absolute disgrac, people call you out for the money grabbing you do and you speak to them like theyre tit when you know full well they’re right. You’re vile and a couple of nobodies famous for touting your kids to all and sundry. Shame your husband touted his dick out eh Lazy. Shame on you both.

View attachment 94219
Very lot of cut and pasting going on there Creepy ✂✂✂✂✂✂😂

Ok then, what’ve you been saying Nikki
View attachment 94230
That's a threat if ever I saw one

Reactions: 9
Easter holls are in 3 weeks, house move soon (apperantly) and looks like they are going away. F me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.