The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What lame excuse are they going to use this time as to why the vlog is late?
I’m sure they upload late on purpose.
Oh well, the only people they’re causing severe distress to is their ifam sheep.

Reactions: 8
I think this will give Chris the arrogance to think he’s untouchable and go back to Florida in summer... calling it now
I hope, with all my heart, that he tries to go back to Florida.

I still don't think he's got the balls though.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
'Hes got a fever, he thinks he's got tonsillitis' 🤦‍♀️
I came here just for this.

Omggggg Chris, you painkiller addicted greasy crybaby! I have health anxiety and am less whiney than you. It’s like he wants to be ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I came here just for this.

Omggggg Chris, you painkiller addicted greasy crybaby! I have health anxiety and am less whiney than you. It’s like he wants to be ill.
:ROFLMAO:

It's the only attention he gets these days, now the trolls have cut off his access to his teenage fans!

Reactions: 15
They have the most shockingly bad diets ever- they must eat fast food at least 3x a week (not including all their sweets/ crisps/ hot chocolates/ Costas)... i'm actually really surprised they're not all diabetic.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think the girls went to school today...
went to york from school in their own clothes?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Can’t believe after having those kids working all weekend, they drag them off to York straight after school. Chris has a fever so got tonsillitis. Sarah has to leave playgroup early to take Chris some pain. Next shot is Chris getting out the car they have all travelled in and saying to jace “haven’t seen you all day!” Can’t keep up with their own lies! They were clearly the only ones left in place so must have decided closing times don’t apply to them. They were sickly sweet happy today, it was cringeworthy. Desperate to get a sponsorship with York Outlet as they kept repeating that name, and the name of every store a billion times. Isabelle and esme doing a badly acted script. Must be hoping their reputation was salvaged at the weekend and so it’s back to trying to get sponsors. They are so fake!

Reactions: 23
They went to York!! I only skipped the vlog but didn't realise.
yeah! they said they picked the girls up from school and went to york outlets but all 3 girls had their own clothes on. I just doubt they did that after school. 100% kept them off today

Reactions: 26
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Most normal parents don't really count a regular week day "stay and play" group as a "soft play date". Shame he doesn't get to go weekly like lots of other children.

- Creepy is "ill" with tonsillitis again and needs pain... Must have run out. Addict.

- Must have made a few quid at the "non-tea party" as they're straight out spending again.

- They've just landed themselves in it a little bit with regards to child employment laws... The girls recieved money from "working" this weekend (Sarah mentioned it when Isla was getting sketchers)... Anyone who's up to date on how to report child exploitation when it comes to child employment, you know what to do 👀 (Dougal, I know you read here, there's a video for you).

- "Everywhere was closing" The restaurants there close at 8pm... Why are you eating so late, at a place that is a 1 hour drive away from your home, on a school night? I sound like a broken record, but the girls have just had the longest weekend being illegally worked, and now another late night.

- So they get home, and now the youngest 2 girls are messing around on Tik Tok rather than getting into bed??

You could tell Creepy and Lazy were trying their best not to rant. Very frosty atmosphere, and no vlog outro. Bet Creepy had to do "a very lot of" editing to keep the rants away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Spoilt brat got new pumps what a surprise more sweats more junk hard weekend and goes ill what doughnut 'esma sounds like she got a cold new bedding as to much effort to wash them but even ill they still go out they must like spreading germs addict to pain killers more like and kids working for money omg surely there under age to be paid these amaze me every time

Reactions: 9
Spoilt brat got new pumps what a surprise more sweats more junk hard weekend and goes ill what doughnut 'esma sounds like she got a cold new bedding as to much effort to wash them but even ill they still go out they must like spreading germs addict to pain killers more like and kids working for money omg surely there under age to be paid these amaze me every time
What happened to her rainbow boots from primark?

Reactions: 6
SECRET AFTER SCHOOL SHOPPING MISSION!

Lazy is in the car with Jace. He was well behaved at the meet and greet and only cried once the whole weekend. He was so good so they're celebrating by going on a soft play date with one of his best friends. Footage of Jace at the soft play playing with the toys. Now that he's walking he can get in the ball pool himself without Lazy lifting him in. Lazy's friend has gone home because her baby fell asleep and she is going to go home now because Chris has a fever. He always gets ill after busy weekends and Lazy needs to go and pick up pain from home. She doesn't want to leave though because Jace is having so much fun.:rolleyes:

A few hours later they're all in York. Creepy hasn't picked up the camera all day. He woke up with the start of tonsillitis. He spent the morning in bed with pain. He has water on his camera but is feeling a bit better. They have come straight from school to the York designer outlet because there's a few things they need and need to look for things for Mother's Day. Creepy saw a lot of people in the chaifam merch at the weekend and there is more things coming to the store soon.:rolleyes:

Isabelle talks about makeup and Isla wants to go to the Cadbury shop. Creepy hires Jace one of those push along car things to push Jace in because they forgot his pram.:rolleyes:

Isabelle looks at earrings. Then Creepy takes the girls to the Cadbury store. You can get personalised chocolate bars. There's no 'Sarah' one so they have to get a 'someone special one'. Isla wants to buy some of the pick and mix but Creepy says they can get some later.:rolleyes:

They have been into Yankee candle and Lazy has got lots of little candles, a big candle and a burner. Creepy is looking for Lazy in Gap. She is looking for holiday dresses for the girls. On his way out Creepy finds a Gap onesie for Jace. He sees a giant Crème Egg in the window of the Cadbury shop and says 'if own-leh' about a million times.:rolleyes:

Isabelle and Esme go back to gap to find a dress Esme liked. Then it's off to find facemasks. Isla gets some light up shoes with mermaids on. Lazy says she bought them with some of the money she got for being good at the weekend.:rolleyes:

Next it's off upstairs to get dinner. They only just made it before they closed. Lazy shows everyone's food except her own.:rolleyes:

Timelapse of the drive home.

Esme and Isla are in the play room talking about Tik Tok. They show a new dance then Esme shows their new bedding. Timelapse of Jace climbing the stairs and walking into the kitchen.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Well that was a lovely trip spending all the money they got from the Jace dolls. They will blow it all on clothes and have nothing left. It was a very weird vlog though and they only seemed to film the afternoon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.