The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew! Panic over... 'Trina and our Sarah are bouncers for the day! Those ears will stop anyone in their tracks!!

Nice to see where Chris got his barcode fringe idea from.
Gosh, rough as the hobs of hell. That is as children - no surprise the adults they turned into. Credit to Katrina though, she does not aspire to be something she’s not. Unlike Laxy who behaves in an affected manner with dulcet undertones and false wannabe middle class mode, but who slips back with remarkable east into her true Seacroft voice and attitude. You can take the girl out of her background but hell, he’ll no you can’t take the background out of the girl. She is incapable of change

Reactions: 14
I swear If I lived close to Leeds I would be out hunting down randoms with their exactreplicanotthesame pace dollywollywoowoos and following the buggers!! Just because I’m such a hugeeeeeee fan woooohooooooo!!!!!
but alas, I’m contemplating my belly button this weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 17
what is lazy going to do about her china consignment? i ordered something that should be here (from china not from chins) and it’s showing as stuck in beijing because of corona

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It could be a little patch of Impetigo on her face, although it isn't quite crusty yet 🤢 It's highly contagious.

She will need Fucidin cream if it is. I doubt they will take her to get seen.
Is Isla going to share it with everyone at the tea party? Herpes is completely free of charge, tonsillitis toes, intermittent back pain and weight gain however are chargeable at extortionate rates but is guaranteed.

And whilst ......., governments and communities might be worried about coronavirus we confirm FREE CORONAVIRUS IS COURTESY OF BABY AND ME

• Sick
According to lazy, they are not worried about travelling with the corona virus because 'looking at statistics we are more likely to win the lottery then catch the virus atm' 🤦‍♀️ flights are being cancelled because airlines are worried.....so why aren't they? Especially with a baby, and all creepy's ailments
Ha ha, she's written 'It's going to stop us travelling' instead of 'It's not going to stop us travelling' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Phew! Panic over... 'Trina and our Sarah are bouncers for the day! Those ears will stop anyone in their tracks!!

Nice to see where Chris got his barcode fringe idea from.
Why does her sister already look like a 40 year old women 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear If I lived close to Leeds I would be out hunting down randoms with their exactreplicanotthesame pace dollywollywoowoos and following the buggers!! Just because I’m such a hugeeeeeee fan woooohooooooo!!!!!
but alas, I’m contemplating my belly button this weekend
I am afraid I wont be going I am still paying off the Payment plan for rubber Jace :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Gosh, rough as the hobs of hell. That is as children - no surprise the adults they turned into. Credit to Katrina though, she does not aspire to be something she’s not. Unlike Laxy who behaves in an affected manner with dulcet undertones and false wannabe middle class mode, but who slips back with remarkable east into her true Seacroft voice and attitude. You can take the girl out of her background but hell, he’ll no you can’t take the background out of the girl. She is incapable of change
Easy not ‘east’

Reactions: 1
"where would you like to see us travel?" anywhere that doesnt have a pool!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She says that there's more chance of her winning the lottery than catching the coronavirus. She's already won the lottery - she's married to Chris Ingham..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Wow, more chance of winning the lottery than catching Coronavirus? I’d love to see what statistics she’s been reading! Maybe dying from it having no other underlying illnesses maybe. I’ve got my son recovering from Sepsis cancelling his holiday to Tenerife in 3 weeks time as I am just not taking the chance. My in laws are in Lanzarote just now and say it’s like a ghost town and everyone is staying away from each other. And I have a gig in a weeks time and have had an email saying keep checking emails incase they decide to stop public gatherings!

Wow, more chance of winning the lottery than catching Coronavirus? I’d love to see what statistics she’s been reading! Maybe dying from it having no other underlying illnesses maybe. I’ve got my son recovering from Sepsis cancelling his holiday to Tenerife in 3 weeks time as I am just not taking the chance. My in laws are in Lanzarote just now and say it’s like a ghost town and everyone is staying away from each other. And I have a gig in a weeks time and have had an email saying keep checking emails incase they decide to stop public gatherings!
Sarah’s just ignorant in many ways, if she doesn’t want to keep her family safe then that’s her issue

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.