The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would shortle upload this 🤣 what got Sarah and Chris so peeved?? Lol
When you realise your reborn dog doll is actually just a stuffed teddy

I had 5/6 pages to scroll through just now, I haven’t laughed that much in a while 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SUP FOOOOS. Sorry I went AWOL again, but I've been actually adulting, working with morality by not selling imagery if my kids half nude etc, actually paying income tax etc. ANNNYYYWAAAAAYYY tattlefamorinos I have this steaming hot off the press tea, look at the ever loving and caring mummy Sarah, speaking to people that don't agree with the rubber prinny. Isnt she just such a lovely lady, OH EMMM GEEEBEDDDY.
Welcome back 👍🏻 Nah, it's not for the love of anything but rather they're trying to secure an income because they don't have jobs (no matter how much Creepy purports to be a 'professional videographers - piss off with that LinkedIn flannel, Chris). I wish they'd stop insulting everyone's intelligence about why they flog merch. You can't pay bills from Adsense money, everyone knows that.
The affordability claim is a nonsense too. They're pitching a slightly lower price because they fucked up with the rubber doll and it didn't sell out the way they'd hoped. Numbering the dolls was vain. There was no way that run of dolls would sell out. The Minghams, the Shortles and Granny Jane need to accept that they're not famous enough, and stop feeding off each other's bullshit.

Reactions: 11
Omg that photo. 🤣 Did someone shout nonce? Try to steal something?
Even Isabelle and emse's smiles look forced.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They cost a very lot to produce 😂
Get a management company, Minghams. Your responses to people are appalling. You only dig yourself deeper with every sour, snarky, superior response you spit out.

Reactions: 16
Why would shortle upload this 🤣 what got Sarah and Chris so peeved?? Lol
Ha ha! They look thoroughly pissed! 😂😂

I do hope to god though, Chris hasn’t got his hand anywhere near Isabelle where it shouldn’t be

Reactions: 8
Wait. So they stood behind a ribbon and then fans had to awkwardly stand in front of it? Even Taylor Swift doesn’t do that at meet and greets
That's what my daughter said.. Just who on earth do they think they are? The whole thing was just so tacky and cringe. Poor izzy in school.. I can't imagine!

Reactions: 15
it’s obviously Chris responding to these comments. Still up at 1am aye?
Here’s a challenge Creepy, try and respond to all da haterz without using the word ignorant/ignorance, it’s getting a little bit boring. Get yourself a thesaurus fool!
View attachment 93079
View attachment 93080

I was looking at the photos Lazy was tagged in and was horrified to find one person has a couple reborns that are vampires.. the duck? I mean no offence so I’ll try and word it carefully but most of the people I saw seem to be vulnerable adults if you get what I’m saying, like the one person I just mentioned has a whole collection of lol dolls... it’s a shame that the Mingham’s are exploiting people like that for their money.
I agree, it's hard to articulate what we think of the people who follow this family, without risking offending others. But I get you entirely.

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't it be lovely if they donated all the profits from the Prinny stuffed dog to The Dogs Trust and all the profits from the Jace doll to NSPCC ? Oh look, a flying pig 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s not a reborn doll at all Chris you noncey little liar. It’s an imitation Steiff bear. duck me even duck me even Dick Turpin wore a mask to rob people these lot have no shame and I’m sorry but the kids are getting as bad full of self importance from this fantasy life they have created and now lead it’s not normal!!!

Reactions: 18
We do it for the love lmao. If that was true they would have no profit .
Thats another one of her lies she is not the type of person to do something for the love of it. She only does things that will bring her £££££££££ and if there is not a lot of pounds in it she wont bother she is the most greedy person I have ever came across trying to say she does not make a huge profit at £80 there is a lot of profit and thats the only reason she is doing it.
Anyone who sells a replica of not only their dog but their baby too is only in it for the money. Its 100% greed!!
It sure is 100% greed I dont know how anyone could want a replica of their baby let alone wanting to sell their baby and dog it is disgusting

Reactions: 9
Teddies, babies, soft baby, vinyl teddy.
duck me, come back pop socket, phone socket, all is forgiven 🤣🤣

And that Build a Bear snipe is obviously something Victoria Shortle has rasped on about in their meetings. Shaddap, Shortle. They're bigger than you, they're doing something right.
And they have a charitable foundation.
So stick your raffle tickets up your twitching, grabby arseholes, the lot of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.