The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could be a little patch of Impetigo on her face, although it isn't quite crusty yet 🤢 It's highly contagious.

She will need Fucidin cream if it is. I doubt they will take her to get seen.
You're meant to keep them away from school with impetigo. Yes, it's highly contagious 🙁

Wonder how much Levi's charge an hour. Creepy said he was talking for hours. Nice to see them being fleeced out of money for once 😉
A solicitor will be your best mate and chinwag with you for hours so long as he's billing you. Creepy shouldn't flatter himself that a solicitor is interested in his mewlings. He's just interested in his wallet.

Like a 21st century Hieronymous Bosch 😱

Phew! Panic over... 'Trina and our Sarah are bouncers for the day! Those ears will stop anyone in their tracks!!

Nice to see where Chris got his barcode fringe idea from.
That looks like the opening credits to 'Birds of a Feather' 😂😂😂
"What'll I doooo when youuuuu are farrrrr awayyyyyy and I am blueeeeee, what'll I doooooooo?" 🎶🎶🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it’s so secret as they haven’t told the brainwashed ifam where it is yet! It’s all hush hush and they will get a text or email on the morning of the event.
What about the people who are travelling from afar? Are they going to arrive at the train station, airport even check into a hotel
And then wait to be given instructions, directions etc.
It’s ludicrous!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
What about the people who are travelling from afar? Are they going to arrive at the train station, airport even check into a hotel
It’s ludicrous!
I find it hilarious how Creepy fucked up THAT MUCH that meet and greets have to be done in secret. What a way to live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just having a look at social blade they haven’t had any new subscribers since the start of February 😂 And the last few vlogs haven’t been earning them nearly as much as they are used to. And no income from china just now with a new house coming..no wonder they are turning to alcohol and pain to numb the pain of life going back to normality for them sooner than they had hoped!

Reactions: 27
It astounds me how Sarah continues to allow her kids to flaunt themselves in anyway possible and especially to upload to a weirdo ridden website when they’re clearly underage. Then again safeguarding has never been her strong suite. My youngest daughter’s school had a safeguarding meeting for parents last week and it was very interesting. I wonder if the girls namely Isabelle & Esme are aware of the dangers, because I always talk to both my children about it constantly.

I think for some parents, including Sarah & Chris it would just go in one ear and out the other.
Imagine being a kid at school, having lessons and assemblies about how to be safe on-line (my children have these), and the Ingham girls sitting there thinking about how their parents do the exact opposite. Must be very conflicting for them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It’s ludicrous!
I hope they have them hanging around a phone box waiting for instructions like we used to in the 90s ahead of squat parties

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Like this pay phone from line of duty. Can just imagine the ifam waiting there- rubber Jason’s in hand.
BB7E5FE6-B547-4431-B335-5B154A8CC344.jpeg
It will be more like hanging round an inbox waiting for an email to drop in the day. Which will be late because that’s the inghams style.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A solicitor will be your best mate and chinwag with you for hours so long as he's billing you. Creepy shouldn't flatter himself that a solicitor is interested in his mewlings. He's just interested in his wallet.
Yep, if the business is done and dusted in an hour and then you're chatting for another hour, they'll bill you for 2, not 1 hour.

Reactions: 3
Any of you tattlers willing to buy a rubber Jason, go to the secret meet up, eat the party ring, drink the weak cordial, have a picture with King Creepy and Queen Lazy, risk getting their bum pinched, stomach the adoration for all things Ingham, risk being offered a photo with Granny Grim, get freaked out by the 200 sleeping Jasons, get freaked out by the new baby Jason with it's eyes open, report back to us tattlers.....and then return the doll for a full refund on Monday? Anyone??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Sorry
Any of you tattlers willing to buy a rubber Jason, go to the secret meet up, eat the party ring, drink the weak cordial, have a picture with King Creepy and Queen Lazy, risk getting their bum pinched, get freaked out by the 200 sleeping Jasons, get freaked out by the new baby Jason with it's eyes open, report back to us tattlers.....and then return the doll for a full refund on Monday? Anyone??
Sorry Rugby’s on this weekend 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any of you tattlers willing to buy a rubber Jason, go to the secret meet up, eat the party ring, drink the weak cordial, have a picture with King Creepy and Queen Lazy, risk getting their bum pinched, stomach the adoration for all things Ingham, risk being offered a photo with Granny Grim, get freaked out by the 200 sleeping Jasons, get freaked out by the new baby Jason with it's eyes open, report back to us tattlers.....and then return the doll for a full refund on Monday? Anyone??
So so sorry but I’m off to a tropical island for sun and fun, will raise a mojito,pina collada,tequila sunrise to all tattlers who attend 🍹🍸🍹😂🤣🤪🌴🌊🌞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No sorry, I'll be in Switzerland

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Real Jace not the rubber one isn't half a torn faced wee boy, always screaming, crying and unhappy.

Reactions: 9
According to lazy, they are not worried about travelling with the corona virus because 'looking at statistics we are more likely to win the lottery then catch the virus atm' 🤦‍♀️ flights are being cancelled because airlines are worried.....so why aren't they? Especially with a baby, and all creepy's ailments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sorry, I’m watching paint dry that day x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
would, but there is no way to get the refund for the plainticket

Reactions: 6
When I see you guys discuss Chris it always puts me in mind of that Arctic Monkeys song When the Sun goes Down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.