The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know who the security is going to be 🤣 if its Shirley Carter I'll be creased!
They should use Tatlers, we would not let any trolls getting in, cause we are so afraid of going to Switzerland

Reactions: 2
What on earth was Sarah on about when she said last year she sorted everything out for Jade's Birthdayl then started on Isla’s birthday, Jace is only aboutt to have his first birthday!
Did she mean his birth rather than birthday?

Reactions: 3
Did she mean his birth rather than birthday?
I thought the same so I went to look and rather than birth (pause) day she said birthday and the context she said it in made it seem like she had been out buying him pressies 🤣

Reactions: 6
Is Shergar Shortle attending this marketing event with her Toddler Rubber Jace order book in-hand? This is the weekend, then, to have a good rummage in her Leeds shop - whilst the cat's away 😁 Go in and touch stuff, squeeze all the dollies and rearrange the golliwogs. She'd go mental 👹

I thought the same so I went to look and rather than birth (pause) day she said birthday and the context she said it in made it seem like she had been out buying him pressies 🤣
Neck.
Lace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Phew! Panic over... 'Trina and our Sarah are bouncers for the day! Those ears will stop anyone in their tracks!!

Nice to see where Chris got his barcode fringe idea from.
You can see Izzy in both of them. Poor girl has no hope!

Reactions: 8
Isla snatched up Jace’s bus so he couldn’t play with it anymore and proceeded with a long conversation to her lazy mother about how they rode a bus like that in Scotland. Jace is sitting there like wtf give me my tit. They indulge that girl way too much. She loves taking things away from that baby and teasing him to get him crying. It’s always happening in the back of videos. I bet that mark on her face is a slap from the baby. He was tired of her bullshit.

• Haha
Why do I feel like this is basically what the “Meet & greet” is going to be like?
Creepy hyping up the huge crowd that consists of Isabelle, Esme and the old witch that has aged like milk. (Isla off in the corner sulking)
Can see why Creepy has aged like a ballsack.

They’re still desperately trying to flog dolls, they’ve been saying there’s a handful/limited amount left for 7 out of the 8 months it’s been on sale. :rolleyes: I can’t see many people going at all.

Also, can someone remind Lazy that Jason is turning 1 please. The amount and kind of presents she’s getting granny to fork out on are not even really suitable for his age.

• Haha
SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER FACE!

Lazy and Creepy are about to leave to go to the office; Creepy has a meeting in Leeds. They are all excited for the meet and greet. Lazy says she doesn't like Prinny's haircut because she looks too much like a Bischon.:rolleyes:

Creepy says Lazy's car is at the garage for a service so they have a hire car. He asks her if she remembers how to drive a manual and she says no.:rolleyes:
When they arrive at the office, Lazy beeps the horn and scares Creepy.:rolleyes:

Lazy opens a swimming costume sent by a fan for Jace. She shows the bamboo toothbrushes and a new dummy.:sleep:

Lazy has dropped Creepy off at the rain station. Jace has been whingy and Lazy says he's tired because he woke up earlier than normal.:rolleyes:She wants him to have a descent sleep and doesn't want to wake him up. She has come to Home Bargains for toiletries because she likes their toilet roll.

Creepy is in Leeds and has a meeting in 10 minutes. For the meeting he has decided to weak his beanie, adidas tracksuit and take a pink rucksack.:rolleyes:After the meeting he needs to pick up some things for something that's happening next week. Creepy walks through a blue door.

Lazy is wearing bunny ear glasses and says she needs to start collecting for the girls' Easter baskets.:rolleyes:She's got shower gel and hand soap and is looking for something for Isabelle's skin. She can't remember what she had before so gets Nivea. Next it's off to the doll section and to look at Harry Potter dolls because Isla is obsessed with Harry Potter at the moment.:rolleyes:She's not leaving shopping for Isla's birthday until the last minute again. Lazy then goes to look at duvets again.:rolleyes:

Creepy leaves his meeting. He was going to go into Leeds but he doesn't know if he has time as the meeting took longer than he thought it would. His phone is going crazy.:rolleyes:He wanted to go to Trinity. The weather was good but now it's raining. He needs a chai latte.:rolleyes:

Creepy is back at the train station having finished shopping and has some nice things in his Ingham Family bag. He moans about the cold.:rolleyes:

Lazy is sat on the sofa; everyone is home from school. Isla is watching Harry Potter. She has a blotch on her face and Lazy says it looks like a burn mark. She has another mark on her forehead but it hasn't got any worse. Lazy says it might be eczema but no one else in the family has had it before. They asked her school if she was ok to be in and they said it was fine.

Jace is playing in the living room with his red bus and Isla snatches it off him.:rolleyes:Isla advertises the Alibaba teether rattles.:rolleyes:Creepy is home and moans because Lazy didn't pick him up. She jokes that she thought the walk would do him good but it was actually because Isla is watching Harry Potter.:rolleyes:

Lazy went to Morrisons and called Creepy saying the car was going to run out of fuel. Creepy told her to fill up but the range went up to 30.:sleep:She pulled onto the road and says it ran out. In the morning Lazy needs to take the hire car to get her car back.:sleep:Creepy is off to York for a meeting so he won't be around to help her. Creepy is off to the fuel station to fill up the car and hopes he doesn't break down on the way.:sleep:

He gets to the fuel station and says it would've been embarrassing if the car had cut out on the way because there's nowhere for him to pull over so he took a back road.:sleep:

Isabelle it home from dance. She's moved into the intermediate class and has been getting upset as she has been stressed out. Lazy is downstairs making dinner. She needs to tidy her room and do homework. Esme and Isabelle tell people to follow their Tik Tok accounts.:rolleyes::sleep:

Isabelle and Isla are upstairs together. Isabelle says she doesn't like apples and they talk about the fruits they like.:sleep:

Isla goes and hides from Isabelle and scares Isabelle when she goes to look for her. Clip of Isla brushing her teeth and Jace crawling in the kitchen.:sleep:

End of vlog.

Just an observation that the 'sold' sign has disappeared form the Inghams' front yard. How long do they usually stay up for?
hvnb.PNG

It looks like someone has broken the space bar whilst doing a very lot of trolling. It would take a lot of force to break that and Creepy's hand Injury too. Did someone lose his temper and punch it in a very lot of a fit of rage?

vcbn.PNG
ghfghj.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Phew! Panic over... 'Trina and our Sarah are bouncers for the day! Those ears will stop anyone in their tracks!!

Council estate chicks 🤣🤣 They look so rough!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isla and Esme uploading a tik tok 6 hours ago of their world book Day outfits with the clock saying 10:15pm. Astounds me that their schools never say anything.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Isla and Esme uploading a tik tok 6 hours ago of their world book Day outfits with the clock saying 10:15pm. Astounds me that their schools never say anything.
They probably do but Lazy and Creepy wouldn't mention it.

Reactions: 6

Isabelle looks more like katrina than Sarah. Sarah in this picture thought she was the best you can tell by how she's standing posing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It astounds me how Sarah continues to allow her kids to flaunt themselves in anyway possible and especially to upload to a weirdo ridden website when they’re clearly underage. Then again safeguarding has never been her strong suite. My youngest daughter’s school had a safeguarding meeting for parents last week and it was very interesting. I wonder if the girls namely Isabelle & Esme are aware of the dangers, because I always talk to both my children about it constantly.

I think for some parents, including Sarah & Chris it would just go in one ear and out the other.

Reactions: 16
Crying at creepy trying to worry us by the filmed trip to Levi’s 😂 no one cares Chris. Maybe focus less time on trying to threaten us Tattlers and more time on making better content - “perv goes to a secret meeting” isn’t pulling the views in from those 12 year old ifam!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.