The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what M&S recommends on the packaging, but most people trying to bring on seedlings put a sandwich bag over the top to create a little greenhouse effect 🤷🏻 Not really important in the great scheme of things, but watching the Minghams do everything crappy-ways-up gets really tiresome
Would an orange twirl wrapper work? Asking for a friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can someone please confirm if m&s have sponsored them- I’m been fuming all day as I have just placed a large furniture order with them and I will cancel- I will also be writing to the director as I feel m&s have ruined their reputation by associating with this low life family. Someone obviously didn’t do their research ( don’t want to embarrass myself by not knowing the facts) thanks!
They marked it clearly as #Ad so yes. I emailed marks and Spencer but not reply yet. Someone else said they had ignored the comments about it on twitter as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Can someone please confirm if m&s have sponsored them- I’m been fuming all day as I have just placed a large furniture order with them and I will cancel- I will also be writing to the director as I feel m&s have ruined their reputation by associating with this low life family. Someone obviously didn’t do their research ( don’t want to embarrass myself by not knowing the facts) thanks!
I'm not 100% how it works but other people on Instagram that have used the same hashtag have put "paid partnership" in thier posts as well as the "ad"

Reactions: 6
Yes they've confirmed they've teamed up with 20 bloggers and vloggers and one of them is Lazy.

Actual paid partnerships usually require more than a single insta post. Often a blog post, and a few stories. The only way of tagging a brand in an Instagram post is to mark it as a paid partnership. This one may have just been gifted

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Oh so they met a you tuber on there way home 1 day ago also met 1 on the beach not much snow the vlog gone up but dont want to say the name of the family

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes they've confirmed they've teamed up with 20 bloggers and vloggers and one of them is Lazy.

Actual paid partnerships usually require more than a single insta post. Often a blog post, and a few stories. The only way of tagging a brand in an Instagram post is to mark it as a paid partnership. This one may have just been gifted
She posted some stories last night about it as well so it's more then a one off post.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So I’m catching up on their vlogs as I haven’t had a chance to watch them but the way they all say Seaham is beyond annoying! As someone who lives in the north east it’s really irritated me that they’re pronouncing it wrong.

Reactions: 9
Strange how Creepy was in too much pain to end the vlog when he got home 🎻 but was well enough to write one of those essays on Insta which seem to vanish in the morning 😂🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺
I think the 17 wines must have eased his pain poor little soldier, cheekkkyyy boiiii :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw this on their tiktok. 1, why the hell are there still clothes everywhere when they've been home a few days now, plus they only went for a few days, how many clothes did they take. 2, why are they wearing coats indoors, can they not afford heating? 3, they are using plastic bags to fill with lemon juice, putting it in their mouths and breathing in to burst a hole to get the juice out. So bloody dangerous

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
No they're not, you're little Chinese sweat shop workers won't be making them anytime soon Sarah. China is in lockdown
Oh excellent, the space blankets will be back in stock. Hi Katrina hopefully your tightwad sister can bung you a couple for her nephew's room this time round.

Sarah was a very lot excited about four pots of dirt. I mean, even if it is M&S dirt I doubt it warrants that many exclamation marks.

ad.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I probably shouldnt of done this but the thumbnail yesterday really angered me. I emailed the NSPCC with a pic of the thumbnail and explained about the other thumbnail pictures they use (open mouth ones ect) this is the reply I got.

"After reviewing the attached thumbnail and the You Tube posts by the family we do not believe that there are any child protection concerns related to the content published.

If you continue to be concerned by the photographs, we would advise that you contact You Tube Online Platform to raise your concerns."

How can anyone not have concerns over Izzy? 😩

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Oh excellent, the space blankets will be back in stock. Hi Katrina hopefully your tightwad sister can bung you a couple for her nephew's room this time round.

Sarah was a very lot excited about four pots of dirt. I mean, even if it is M&S dirt I doubt it warrants that many exclamation marks.

View attachment 89204
“Hi Katrina” in caps threw me off guard then 😂😰

Reactions: 3
Surely Creepy knows that his whole look is modelled on Ian Watkins? And considering the allegations against him, that's the last person he wants to emulate.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
No they're not, you're little Chinese sweat shop workers won't be making them anytime soon Sarah. China is in lockdown
"Hey" 🤔🤔 Has Creepy started answering queries to the Chinese Blanket Empire?

Saw this on their tiktok. 1, why the hell are there still clothes everywhere when they've been home a few days now, plus they only went for a few days, how many clothes did they take. 2, why are they wearing coats indoors, can they not afford heating? 3, they are using plastic bags to fill with lemon juice, putting it in their mouths and breathing in to burst a hole to get the juice out. So bloody dangerous
Yeah, we wondered a while ago if Creepy had turned the central heating off to save money 🤣

I probably shouldnt of done this but the thumbnail yesterday really angered me. I emailed the NSPCC with a pic of the thumbnail and explained about the other thumbnail pictures they use (open mouth ones ect) this is the reply I got.

"After reviewing the attached thumbnail and the You Tube posts by the family we do not believe that there are any child protection concerns related to the content published.

If you continue to be concerned by the photographs, we would advise that you contact You Tube Online Platform to raise your concerns."

How can anyone not have concerns over Izzy? 😩
It makes you wonder what has to actually happen to a child for these people to intervene 🙈🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.