The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah should just say “right ifam I want these 2 Harry Potter dolls for Isla. First to comment down below gets the privilege of me saying ‘one of you guys kindly sent isla these dolls. No idea how you knew I was just looking at them last week.”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lol last few vlogs Jace cries or hurts himself and she just says “aw little boy” and carries on. Great parenting as always. Boils my piss.

Reactions: 7
Sarah should just say “right ifam I want these 2 Harry Potter dolls for Isla. First to comment down below gets the privilege of me saying ‘one of you guys kindly sent isla these dolls. No idea how you knew I was just looking at them last week.”
Whats funny is they would have scanned for £15 each according to the app ;) so would have been £30

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.