The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if we get

'I.just.want.to.address.something.with.some.of.you.guyz.Not.all.just.a.very.small.minority.who.just.looooove.tuning.in.to.watch.us.every.day *cackle cackle* Now.I.know.I.don't.have.to.BUT *cackle cackle*.I.will.anyway'

tonight, followed by a Lazy rant 🤞👏👏
Are you sure your not Sarah you sound just like her 🤣🤣🤣it's exactly what she says she's so super duper predictable...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm really disappointed with the M&S marketing team. Not only because of all the terrible terrible things that have gone on over the past few years, but because the chavvy wannabe Inghams have probably never set foot in M&S, we all know the shops they use, cos they vlog it every single day. So we would hear about it if they had bought any posh food. They're clothes, well Creepy's clothes come from Primark, and probably Sports Direct.

I'm not a snob. I go anywhere I can get a decent shop for my money, and sometimes that is M&S, but this pair of clowns do NOT fit the criteria for this campaign. When have they given a tit about growing anything? Why grow it when you can buy it in a bag. I'm actually in a moral and ethical dilemma right now.
It just goes to show that brands don’t care if the influencers align with their values or not

you see people promoting stuff that they would never normally use. Example saffron barker actually said on videos she didn’t really like McDonald’s but got a McDonald’s brand deal. These companies just see the figures and don’t care

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Listen up Lazy. I don’t care about you, your fat fingers or your creep husband. I want a proper rant. If I wanna rant by God I will get a rant. Now get your creepy husband off the dark web and post your daily tit show, rant and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm really disappointed with the M&S marketing team. Not only because of all the terrible terrible things that have gone on over the past few years, but because the chavvy wannabe Inghams have probably never set foot in M&S, we all know the shops they use, cos they vlog it every single day. So we would hear about it if they had bought any posh food. They're clothes, well Creepy's clothes come from Primark, and probably Sports Direct.

I'm not a snob. I go anywhere I can get a decent shop for my money, and sometimes that is M&S, but this pair of clowns do NOT fit the criteria for this campaign. When have they given a tit about growing anything? Why grow it when you can buy it in a bag. I'm actually in a moral and ethical dilemma right now.
I'm sure shes said before she sees it as as posh shop and it isn't really them.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if there has been an update from Dougal? I wonder if anything came of the letter?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is remembering the timetable any good, and the speed she did it in... just waaaah. If her teacher ask Isla what is 8 times 6 she will have no idea.

Reactions: 19
Is remembering the timetable any good, and the speed she did it in... just waaaah. If her teacher ask Isla what is 8 times 6 she will have no idea.
Thiers a huge difference between learning it and memorising it.

Reactions: 24
Yeah yeah yeah I believe you Chris, thousands wouldn't. Sciatica-ish pain? But you can skate? Pull the other one, you great big curvy man child.
but it was not to bad to make that miniminimini rant on Instagram was it Creepy woo...
I guess you were to mad to make an ending without making a mega rant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In the comments one of their fans, who I think is going to the meet-up, has said that he has bought an outfit for Jace to wear in Majorca!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Isabelle in another clickbait thumbnail ☹ Leave the poor girl alone!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Is he the only one who could end the Vlog? Couldn't a little snippet be filmed today and tagged on...NO because he's going for the pity vote off the kiddie ifam 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
He was too ill to end the vlog but not too ill to post rants on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Isabelle being “mortified” by not finding, then finding the bath bombs might just be the worst click bait they’ve done since seeing dust on the motorway. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.