The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i mortified myself earlier!! Making a cup of tea...went to the fridge and got OJ out instead of milk 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Even this, their first decent ad in months and look at what a tit job they have done - they have just planted these, it’s showing us nothing?! They are just tubs of mud. What a great ad 🤣 and Chris “loved watching the girls grow these” 🤔 Am I missing something, there is nothing there you absolute moron! Money well spent, M&S 👏🏼
I agree. That occurred to me too. They're saying they're enjoying watching the plants growing - but it's just soil. Dipsticks.
Pots of soil - how exciting! 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Strange how Creepy was in too much pain to end the vlog when he got home 🎻 but was well enough to write one of those essays on Insta which seem to vanish in the morning 😂🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Boycotting Marks and Spencer now, they can keep their overpriced tit,they love perverts
PR departments are just staffed by bleeping idiots these days - social media moves too fast for their tiny brains and they haven't the attention to detail or attention span to examine the market properly.

Reactions: 12
Lazy's insta - Isla doing bedtime selfies with Jace - no bedtime stories in that house. It's all about the screen time!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Strange how Creepy was in too much pain to end the vlog when he got home 🎻 but was well enough to write one of those essays on Insta which seem to vanish in the morning 😂🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺
I am living for the day that arrogant, vile parasite ends up in traction 🍀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Even this, their first decent ad in months and look at what a tit job they have done - they have just planted these, it’s showing us nothing?! They are just tubs of mud. What a great ad 🤣 and Chris “loved watching the girls grow these” 🤔 Am I missing something, there is nothing there you absolute moron! Money well spent, M&S 👏🏼
When I read her say they all run down the stairs in the morning to see how much they've grown... I snorted 😂 you're so right, it's just mud lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yeah yeah yeah I believe you Chris, thousands wouldn't. Sciatica-ish pain? But you can skate? Pull the other one, you great big curvy man child.
If he genuinely had back pain regularly he would get it checked out but he’s full of tit

Reactions: 10
When I read her say they all run down the stairs in the morning to see how much they've grown... I snorted 😂 you're so right, it's just mud lol
I don't know what M&S recommends on the packaging, but most people trying to bring on seedlings put a sandwich bag over the top to create a little greenhouse effect 🤷🏻 Not really important in the great scheme of things, but watching the Minghams do everything crappy-ways-up gets really tiresome

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If he genuinely had back pain regularly he would get it checked out but he’s full of tit
Creepy - Doctor I have a bad back

Doctor -Creepy you need to give up Skating

Creepy -But what about my one trick pony

Doctor- Sorry but you have got Crapatit and will never recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Saw this on Twitter 😂😂 lazy still getting it
Nice language there for your kiddie audience.

So why didn’t you take action sooner, Sarah?! Please tell us the reasons why you haven't taken action against the girls responsible for ruining your lives and that of your poor, poor children.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can someone please confirm if m&s have sponsored them- I’m been fuming all day as I have just placed a large furniture order with them and I will cancel- I will also be writing to the director as I feel m&s have ruined their reputation by associating with this low life family. Someone obviously didn’t do their research ( don’t want to embarrass myself by not knowing the facts) thanks!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.