The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In
All my life, I had heard of the word 'narcissist' before but didn't know too much about what it really meant. After being hurt repeadedly by a narcissist recently, I have now read so much about narcissists and watched so many YouTube videos on them. It has really shocked me that there are so many narcissists out there - people who view other people simply as objects not fellow human beings; who have absolutely zero empathy; who use other people for their own gain and who are compulsive liars. Creepy matches so many of the traits of a narcissist. Narcissists create a totally false, usually very charming persona which fools most people - but inside, they are someone very different. Creepy has worked so hard to create this persona seen on the vlogs where he appears like a charming, kind man who is a loving husband and father. We all know what he is really like - the sexual messages to teens; the threats and harrassment towards his victims and their suporters and the disgusting thumbnails of his children. Narcissists are compulsive liars (how many times has he been caught out lying in the vlogs?). Narcissists usually cheat repeatedly on their partners....Narcissists always see themselves as victims and never admit to being wrong - someone else is always at fault. Narcissists are selfish, arrogant and view themselves as superior to others. Narcissists trying to start a new relationship 'lovebomb' their victim by piling on praise, compliments and going overboard with the charming behaviour. When the victim becomes hooked, narcissists use them for sex or some other sort of gain, then 'devalue' them and start ignoring them and treating them cruelly (I remember Hayley saying that Chris messaged her for weeks on end, telling her how gorgeous and beautiful she was. After she had slept with him, he then began to ignore her messages and would only reply once a month or so, and then stopped completely).Narcissists see others as objects (even their own children) and just use people to serve their own needs. Narcissistic parents often have a favourite child and a 'scapegoat' child who is always the one who is blamed and critised. They don't care about their children's physical and mental wellbeing (I'm thinking about the appalling diet, the late nights on school nights, driving them about without enough seatbelts for them all and filming them upset and poorly). They are often jealous of their children and like to take the credit when their child has done well. I used to think that it was just Creepy who was the narcissist but Lazy displays so many of the same traits (her smirking when Isabelle was being bullied said it all. And who could ever forget her inhuman reaction to someone jumping from a motorway bridge?!). Those poor children. Both parents appear to be narcissists. God help them.

Sorry for the long post. I just thought if one good thing could come out if the carcrash situation that is the Inghams, is that people could become more aware about narcissists. That people could read/watch about narcissists and can then recognise the narcissistic colleagues, friends and family members around them. I knew nothing about narcissists a short while ago and now I just wish I'd been able to recognise the traits of narcissists sooner. It would have saved me a lot of heartbreak and suffering.
talking of seatbelts I know a few family vloggers who couldn’t give a monkeys about their children’s safety. One in particular has just become good friends with the inghams. Their young daughter probably no older then 2 at the time, sat in her car seat completely unbelted while they’re driving around and she’s literally falling out of her seat and they just have the camera fixed on her the whole time. No shame whatsoever. Reminded me of the inghams. Just popping Kids out for kicks with no regards for their wellbeing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well their CLICKBAIT ‘accident’ thumbnail didn’t really draw in the views.
I guess they couldn’t afford to buy any this time since they possibly paid for their break away.
They put so much on Insta these days, nothing is really a surprise anymore. Every iFam would've already known from Lazy's stories that all Esme did was get her shoes wet.

Reactions: 6
I sense two things

Either a late vlog or a short one to say they didn't vlog yesterday and they were having a days rest. SM is very quiet today too

Reactions: 4
I really hope tonight’s video is replaced by a classic rant instead

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In

talking of seatbelts I know a few family vloggers who couldn’t give a monkeys about their children’s safety. One in particular has just become good friends with the inghams. Their young daughter probably no older then 2 at the time, sat in her car seat completely unbelted while they’re driving around and she’s literally falling out of her seat and they just have the camera fixed on her the whole time. No shame whatsoever. Reminded me of the inghams. Just popping Kids out for kicks with no regards for their wellbeing.
Oh wow, that's awful. So you mean their new Manchester friends who mustn't be named?

Yes, I'm not saying age gaps are the 'wrong way', but I got the impression the Minghams were quite happy to toddle along as a 'girl package', shopping and squealing their way past a million subscribers. If it ain't broke etc....
It's just 'highly unusual' that their little venture started coming off the rails and suddenly Lazy is ready to phlumph out a new sprog 🤔🤔🤔
She got pregnant just before the girls came forward though. Didn't Dougal or someone work out that the night of conception was the very same night that they hit one million subscribers? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Lazy should change her Insta profile picture to her latest one carrying her precious Chinese blankets bundle. She's filtered it just enough to look half-decent.
And then we'd no longer have to look at the lumpy minger in her swimsuit in February 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
There’s a possible coronavirus outbreak in Devon, I blame Lazy and her blankets for sure

• Heart
  • Haha
What I don’t get tho- everyone is saying Real inghams know this that and the other and could get them hung drawn and quartered—— so why haven’t they??? What are they doing- waiting for another alleged incident??

• Heart
So by the looks on Twitter Dougal has now had a threatening letter telling him to look out his window at a certain time on Thursday and it’s rumoured the new bff dad got his address 🤔 Not in cahoots at all are they!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
There's a post further up from admin saying that no screenshots of it or links are allowed on here. I had a post removed earlier for asking someone to send me screenshots. Top of page 33*

Reactions: 5
Don't know if anyone said this already but appears admin posted chris' DM to them 🤣

Hi,

Apologies for messaging you direct but I am trying to contact an admin with regard to a post that's been made on your group STRAB tonight. A post by (name) with regard to a "34 year old well know YouTuber".

The sun news paper report the lady is referring to was 2 years ago now and was complete and utter bullshit. Something we are still in a legal dispute about.

People have pursued myself, my wife and young children in some of the most malicious and disgusting ways for the past 2 years since this ridiculous story that the poster refers to was made. Our lives have literally been made unbearable at times to the point where I have more than once been at the brink of suicide over the relentless and disgusting harassment and abuse we receive daily from trolls online. The ringleader of the trolling has recently had her supporters turn against her when they realised how wrong it was and the lengths they're willing to go to to try and destroy our lives. It has become nothing more than a vigilante witch hunt.

This poster is presumably one of these people that has been hounding us for the past 2 years as I see no other reason for her to be dragging that rubbish up into your group tonight.

My wife was made aware of it from a fan of ours and the post itself and following comments are just ridiculous. Completely libellous and it's purely inciting hate against myself and my family. My children have been through enough over this rubbish.

I am respectfully asking you to please remove this post from your group. If not in the interest of my own mental health and wellbeing but for my children's. Especially my teenage daughter. They have been through more than enough at the hands of people relentlessly trolling us with rubbish like this to a point we have had to sell our home and move and I cant see them suffer anymore.

Thank you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Don't know if anyone said this already but appears admin posted chris' DM to them 🤣

Hi,

Apologies for messaging you direct but I am trying to contact an admin with regard to a post that's been made on your group STRAB tonight. A post by (name) with regard to a "34 year old well know YouTuber".

The sun news paper report the lady is referring to was 2 years ago now and was complete and utter bullshit. Something we are still in a legal dispute about.

People have pursued myself, my wife and young children in some of the most malicious and disgusting ways for the past 2 years since this ridiculous story that the poster refers to was made. Our lives have literally been made unbearable at times to the point where I have more than once been at the brink of suicide over the relentless and disgusting harassment and abuse we receive daily from trolls online. The ringleader of the trolling has recently had her supporters turn against her when they realised how wrong it was and the lengths they're willing to go to to try and destroy our lives. It has become nothing more than a vigilante witch hunt.

This poster is presumably one of these people that has been hounding us for the past 2 years as I see no other reason for her to be dragging that rubbish up into your group tonight.

My wife was made aware of it from a fan of ours and the post itself and following comments are just ridiculous. Completely libellous and it's purely inciting hate against myself and my family. My children have been through enough over this rubbish.

I am respectfully asking you to please remove this post from your group. If not in the interest of my own mental health and wellbeing but for my children's. Especially my teenage daughter. They have been through more than enough at the hands of people relentlessly trolling us with rubbish like this to a point we have had to sell our home and move and I cant see them suffer anymore.

Thank you.
utter cr@p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s a possible coronavirus outbreak in Devon, I blame Lazy and her blankets for sure
No way! I live in Devon.
My daughter’s friend went to France in the half term close to where they had an outbreak and she was sent home from school yesterday after falling ill.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
SARAH - I hope you are treading VERY CAREFULLY with young fans who comment on your Instagram posts like this - this is EXTREMELY concerning. Who is hitting this person? A classmate? A parent? A carer?
Remember, Sarah, you are NOT QUALIFIED to advise this child in any way, except to urge them to contact those who ARE TRAINED to assist minors. You must not get into private conversations with this child. Absolutely not. Despite what Dr Chris the Psychiatrist might think. Look where that got him.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Agreed. I hadn't fully read it when I posted it here. But now I have I can imagine most of that is a copy and paste job of a script he has ready for things like this and sponsorship deals. He's truly a despicable little man

Reactions: 26
Agreed. I hadn't fully read it when I posted it here. But now I have I can imagine most of that is a copy and paste job of a script he has ready for things like this and sponsorship deals. He's truly a despicable little man
Definitely a copy and paste job to send to everyone

Reactions: 8

Hi,

Thank you.
‘mALiCIoUS CoMmUNiCatIoNs’ 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Hi,

Thank you.
If it’s that bad get yourself if YouTube head 😡 well they haven’t listen it’s still on the fb page 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Brink of suicide, lives unbareable... Yet they continue to vlog, make very poor descisions and post them online.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.