The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
APPARENTLY JACE TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS? We'll see tomorrow. #IfItWasntVloggedItDidntHappen
I’m surprised Jace knows he even has legs since he’s usually stuck in a car seat, pram, high chair or posed on Lazy’s mahoosive bazooka’s

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh I fell asleep and missed all the drama. Glad people are still talking. It must be a very lot tempting to rant every single day. Maybe Creepy will do another 'No, Hell No' video
🙏

Can't wait for future vlogs now, Lazy will be constantly exhausted if Jace is walking. No more sitting on her fat arse 😂 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When my daughter used to watch the vlogs I always remember seeing comments from ifam asking them about whether they’d have another baby. Creepy would mention a lot about it being a possibility, however Lazy was always very reluctant. She’d sometimes say she was broody and I think at one point she said it could happen after one of their Florida holidays. Nothing ever happened though, then suddenly Chris is outed as a nonce and Sarah is very conveniently pregnant.
Wasn’t the cash cow she hoped he’d be though.
Also does Chris ever spend time with Jace?
Because he seems to spend more time fawning over his stepdaughter then he does with his own kids.

Also speaking of the age gap thing.
My friend has just found out she’s pregnant and there will be a 9 yr gap between her youngest and this one.
I couldn’t go back to nappies and sleepless. Nights after that amount of time.
He kind of was the cash cow though as she couldn’t pretend she was into baby Chinese tat if she didn’t have him. Although Chris has probably got a blanket and teether

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, Sarah's still in the group. Hasn't responded but still lurking in the group. Bet she's raging. On a supposedly special day because Jace took his first steps - it'll forever be overshadowed by people talking about your noncey husband. Wouldn't have happened if you would have kicked his greasy arse out the door as soon as you heard the allegations. You only have yourself to blame.

On a separate note - Lazy, your clumpy mascara and poor choice in lipstick over your dry lips offends me greatly. You look better without any make up on. Sort it out. Thanks, hun 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well their CLICKBAIT ‘accident’ thumbnail didn’t really draw in the views.
I guess they couldn’t afford to buy any this time since they possibly paid for their break away.

Reactions: 6
Welcome to all New Tattlers
You will need all the Energy in the world to keep up on here
Be sure to eat your Weetabic :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I guess they couldn’t afford to buy any this time since they possibly paid for their break away.
It's just ridiculous since anyone with any sense can see from the thumbnail that it's just the same *accident* they showed on insta the day before. I presume it was anyway, I haven't watched.

They do this constantly 🤣

Reactions: 10
All my life, I had heard of the word 'narcissist' before but didn't know too much about what it really meant. After being hurt repeadedly by a narcissist recently, I have now read so much about narcissists and watched so many YouTube videos on them. It has really shocked me that there are so many narcissists out there - people who view other people simply as objects not fellow human beings; who have absolutely zero empathy; who use other people for their own gain and who are compulsive liars. Creepy matches so many of the traits of a narcissist. Narcissists create a totally false, usually very charming persona which fools most people - but inside, they are someone very different. Creepy has worked so hard to create this persona seen on the vlogs where he appears like a charming, kind man who is a loving husband and father. We all know what he is really like - the sexual messages to teens; the threats and harrassment towards his victims and their suporters and the disgusting thumbnails of his children. Narcissists are compulsive liars (how many times has he been caught out lying in the vlogs?). Narcissists usually cheat repeatedly on their partners....Narcissists always see themselves as victims and never admit to being wrong - someone else is always at fault. Narcissists are selfish, arrogant and view themselves as superior to others. Narcissists trying to start a new relationship 'lovebomb' their victim by piling on praise, compliments and going overboard with the charming behaviour. When the victim becomes hooked, narcissists use them for sex or some other sort of gain, then 'devalue' them and start ignoring them and treating them cruelly (I remember Hayley saying that Chris messaged her for weeks on end, telling her how gorgeous and beautiful she was. After she had slept with him, he then began to ignore her messages and would only reply once a month or so, and then stopped completely).Narcissists see others as objects (even their own children) and just use people to serve their own needs. Narcissistic parents often have a favourite child and a 'scapegoat' child who is always the one who is blamed and critised. They don't care about their children's physical and mental wellbeing (I'm thinking about the appalling diet, the late nights on school nights, driving them about without enough seatbelts for them all and filming them upset and poorly). They are often jealous of their children and like to take the credit when their child has done well. I used to think that it was just Creepy who was the narcissist but Lazy displays so many of the same traits (her smirking when Isabelle was being bullied said it all. And who could ever forget her inhuman reaction to someone jumping from a motorway bridge?!). Those poor children. Both parents appear to be narcissists. God help them.

Sorry for the long post. I just thought if one good thing could come out if the carcrash situation that is the Inghams, is that people could become more aware about narcissists. That people could read/watch about narcissists and can then recognise the narcissistic colleagues, friends and family members around them. I knew nothing about narcissists a short while ago and now I just wish I'd been able to recognise the traits of narcissists sooner. It would have saved me a lot of heartbreak and suffering.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No Chinese blanket money either because all of China apparently is shut down...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if they actually bothered to send their kids into school today?

Reactions: 1
I do think it's time that Creepy & Lazy put the children first for a change, come off Youtube and let them grow up out of the public eye. It would also mean Creepy & Lazy would have to go out and get real jobs.

Does anyone know if they actually bothered to send their kids into school today?
I despise them for lying about the "snow day" yesterday which is why they took the day off even though their school was open.

If they intended for the kids to go in Monday then they* would have traveled back Sunday. Why lie?!!

Reactions: 17
Hello, i'm new here! I was searching yesterday RE coppa rules to try and find out how the Ingham's still have a comment section and came across your thread, which i've been loving btw 😂 . From what I understood all content involving minors was going to be classed as 'for kids' there's no way they are able to select 'not for kids' when uploading vlogs surely? How are they avoiding it and how and who do you report it to, i'm so tired of these child exploiting chavs!

Reactions: 31
I do think it's time that Creepy & Lazy put the children first for a change, come off Youtube and let them grow up out of the public eye. It would also mean Creepy & Lazy would have to go out and get real jobs.

I despise them for lying about the "snow day" yesterday which is why they took the day off even though their school was open.

If they intended for the kids to go in Monday then they* would have traveled back Sunday. Why lie?!!
The fact they are lying about it means they know they are in the wrong. Why else would you need to lie about it?

Reactions: 8

She actually said snow day training day. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had a thought....when isabelle was sent home due to being 'bullied', could it have been the other way round and infact she had been the bully to someone?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.