The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a thought....when isabelle was sent home due to being 'bullied', could it have been the other way round and infact she had been the bully to someone?
And was crying on the phone to lazy because she’d been caught lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
And was crying on the phone to lazy because she’d been caught lol
Exactly, when i was bullied at school, i was just taken out of lessons and sat in my form tutors music room to do my work

Reactions: 5
Exactly, when i was bullied at school, i was just taken out of lessons and sat in my form tutors music room to do my work
Yeah. I was never ever allowed to leave school due to getting bullied, I just got given a tissue and told to get back to class

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah. I was never ever allowed to leave school due to getting bullied, I just got given a tissue and told to get back to class
Here here, but she's an Ingham she gets special treatment because she's a v. I. P, but if she was the bully does that mean she's a cretin and it's Sarah's fault as she's the parent 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Here here, but she's an Ingham she gets special treatment because she's a v. I. P, but if she was the bully does that mean she's a cretin and it's Sarah's fault as she's the parent 🤣🤣🤣
Creepy must be known as a Very Irritating Pervert

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Both a very lot quiet on SM.

I bet they are fuming 😬

I hope we get to see the DM he sent 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just been looking at my Facebook memories for today and found a pic of my youngest sat with a face full of crumbs having her first ever chocolate cupcake. She was 2 and a half. See that Lazy. First taste of cake at 2 AND A HALF. Jace has been on the cake since birth

Reactions: 20
I've just been looking at my Facebook memories for today and found a pic of my youngest sat with a face full of crumbs having her first ever chocolate cupcake. She was 2 and a half. See that Lazy. First taste of cake at 2 AND A HALF. Jace has been on the cake since birth
Watching him eat that chocolate cake thing was just awful. Again, like you, I don't think my two had anything like that until they were much older. There's no need for it. But because that is what the majority of their diet clearly consists of, it doesn't matter to them.

My due date with my third is next Sunday. They certainly won't be fed McDonald's at 5 months old!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Watching him eat that chocolate cake thing was just awful. Again, like you, I don't think my two had anything like that until they were much older. There's no need for it. But because that is what the majority of their diet clearly consists of, it doesn't matter to them.

My due date with my third is next Sunday. They certainly won't be fed McDonald's at 5 months old!
My girls eat chocolate or sweet stuff a couple of times a week now. But nothing to the extent of what they feed Jace. Lazy gives him food to comfort him, to entertain him, to keep him quiet. All whilt she screeches into the camera lens with her elbow in the air. It's nothing short of child abuse/neglect.

Exciting times ahead for you. Best of luck, hope everything goes smoothly

Reactions: 9
Hello, i'm new here! I was searching yesterday RE coppa rules to try and find out how the Ingham's still have a comment section and came across your thread, which i've been loving btw 😂 . From what I understood all content involving minors was going to be classed as 'for kids' there's no way they are able to select 'not for kids' when uploading vlogs surely? How are they avoiding it and how and who do you report it to, i'm so tired of these child exploiting chavs!
I would like to know how they’re getting away with it too, but then the slimy rat has seemingly got away with a lot of things.

I thought these Coppa rules would have been the end of them, but clearly it isn’t working.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Just had a thought....when isabelle was sent home due to being 'bullied', could it have been the other way round and infact she had been the bully to someone?
Good point as she has been caught on video swearing at her friends as she thinks she is above every one else

Reactions: 1
You have so made me smile. When my eldest daughter started kindergarten at age three and when I called to collect her the nursery nurse took me to one side. Filled with trepidation and dread I anxiously awaited details of her earliest ‘misdemeanour’. She had questioned what an earth a chocolate digestive biscuit was and had put up a convincing argument that the staff had got it (a very lot) wrong. The truth was the only ‘biscuits’ she knew of were Nairn oatcakes. She reliably informed them the ginger ones were best. My choice of biscuits was based on my own very poor teeth and a desire to protect hers. To this day she loves her oatcakes (she’s 40 now) and has the most beautiful teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When my daughter used to watch the vlogs I always remember seeing comments from ifam asking them about whether they’d have another baby. Creepy would mention a lot about it being a possibility, however Lazy was always very reluctant. She’d sometimes say she was broody and I think at one point she said it could happen after one of their Florida holidays. Nothing ever happened though, then suddenly Chris is outed as a nonce and Sarah is very conveniently pregnant.
Wasn’t the cash cow she hoped he’d be though.
Also does Chris ever spend time with Jace?
Because he seems to spend more time fawning over his stepdaughter then he does with his own kids.

Also speaking of the age gap thing.
My friend has just found out she’s pregnant and there will be a 9 yr gap between her youngest and this one.
I couldn’t go back to nappies and sleepless. Nights after that amount of time.
Yes, I'm not saying age gaps are the 'wrong way', but I got the impression the Minghams were quite happy to toddle along as a 'girl package', shopping and squealing their way past a million subscribers. If it ain't broke etc....
It's just 'highly unusual' that their little venture started coming off the rails and suddenly Lazy is ready to phlumph out a new sprog 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.