The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if anyone said this already but appears admin posted chris' DM to them šŸ¤£

Hi,

Apologies for messaging you direct but I am trying to contact an admin with regard to a post that's been made on your group STRAB tonight. A post by (name) with regard to a "34 year old well know YouTuber".

The sun news paper report the lady is referring to was 2 years ago now and was complete and utter bullshit. Something we are still in a legal dispute about.

People have pursued myself, my wife and young children in some of the most malicious and disgusting ways for the past 2 years since this ridiculous story that the poster refers to was made. Our lives have literally been made unbearable at times to the point where I have more than once been at the brink of suicide over the relentless and disgusting harassment and abuse we receive daily from trolls online. The ringleader of the trolling has recently had her supporters turn against her when they realised how wrong it was and the lengths they're willing to go to to try and destroy our lives. It has become nothing more than a vigilante witch hunt.

This poster is presumably one of these people that has been hounding us for the past 2 years as I see no other reason for her to be dragging that rubbish up into your group tonight.

My wife was made aware of it from a fan of ours and the post itself and following comments are just ridiculous. Completely libellous and it's purely inciting hate against myself and my family. My children have been through enough over this rubbish.

I am respectfully asking you to please remove this post from your group. If not in the interest of my own mental health and wellbeing but for my children's. Especially my teenage daughter. They have been through more than enough at the hands of people relentlessly trolling us with rubbish like this to a point we have had to sell our home and move and I cant see them suffer anymore.

Thank you.
Iā€™m laughing just reading this.

Guilt tripping again Chris??

Also ā€˜teenage daughterā€™ you mean ā€˜stepdaughterā€™

If all this is lies and bullshit why donā€™t you take action against Jess and the other girls. Sue them for slander and defamation.

Wait you canā€™t because they are telling the truth and have proof of what you did.

And to think they are close to holding this meet& greet tea party soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
This message once again from Chris is ridiculous. Once again making others feel guilty , my poor wife my poor children, and bringing suicide into it. Does he realise what he's saying. Does he not realise that being on social media opening up your life isn't helping his mental health and childrens and if he wanted to put his children first he'd remove them from social media and pedos etc. Nothing ever is their fault or down to them. This life style is their choice noone else's no one forced them to start youtube or continue. Happy to take the freebies but want no negatives. Get over yourself Chris it's down to you and your poor wife to protect your kids not us. Hang on you make it sound like you have to sell home because of the situation but aren't you going bigger and better??? You make it sound the girls are going to tit out moving... Get lost Chris if you were innocent it wouldn't take 2 years to prove innocence.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I haven't been on a Ingham thread for ages, not properly. I can't believe they're still blogging their tedious mundane lives šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Snow story is bullshit.
A. The school tweeted they wasnā€™t closed someone posted it here
B. They were meant to go home on the Sunday? How did they know it was going to snow overnight and arrange the extra night.

duck. Off. Sarah.

hi Chris, big boy passenger seat again

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The ringleader of the trolling has recently had her supporters turn against her when they realised how wrong it was and the lengths they're willing to go to to try and destroy our lives.
Who is this "ringleader of the trolling"? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They had zero intention of taking those girls to school. The snow was just a bonus!

Reactions: 19
Surely if Chris is telling the truth theyā€™d be suing the sun and the girls who posted this publicly and wrongly tarnished his name?

the sun would be my first port of call with my solicitor not some ā€˜trollsā€™ who have read the news

Reactions: 31
Surely if Chris is telling the truth theyā€™d be suing the sun and the girls who posted this publicly and wrongly tarnished his name?

the sun would be my first port of call with my solicitor not some ā€˜trollsā€™ who have read the news
It was proven true by the police (Jess's messages anyway - and his mum revealed that he had slept with Hayley). The bloody nerve of him to still be telling people it's all made up. F off Chris with your poor me, poor me. You make me sick

Reactions: 37
Sarah has completely ruined the word delicious for me šŸ˜‚ and thr word juicy. 8t just makes me think of her herpes as she says it šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As a responsible parent, your first instinct would be to remove yourself and your children from all online exposure but it's never even an option with these dickheads. They thrive on having an internet presence. They live for it. And he clearly has no concept of time - the story broke in July 2018 - that's a year and a half ago Chris, not two years. Wanker.

Reactions: 32
Is this rubber Jason tea party/ church hall gathering still going ahead?

Reactions: 4
It was proven true by the police (Jess's messages anyway - and his mum revealed that he had slept with Hayley). The bloody nerve of him to still be telling people it's all made up. F off Chris with your poor me, poor me. You make me sick
Yeah I know. Im just saying if Chris was right then why has he not forced the sun to issue an apology ... any normal ā€˜celebā€™ would have and been shouting their innocence from rooftops. Not chasing people who werenā€™t involved and just read the news trying to scare them.

the suicide thing is a perfect way to guilt trip people isnā€™t it. Heā€™s not taken a single day off camera, surely if itā€™s affecting your mental health youā€™d switch it off and get away from it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pleeeeeeeeeese! Sarah, can you just for once put some clothes on that baby that fit. I hyperventilate every time I look at him. He looks so uncomfortable

Reactions: 9
And to threaten suicide once again you utter moron! Touchy subject seens as a friend of mine mother of 3 happiest bubbliest person you would ever meet did it on Friday and no-one not even her husband had a clue! You do it if you are serious not threaten it! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Chris you need to to grow up and take some f**king responsibility for your own actions for a change.
Also If your kids are being affected as much you say they are then the first logical thing to do would be to remove them from all social media, yet all youā€™ve done is increase their publicity.
You and Sarah have done nothing to protect them. Its shameless!!

And with all whatā€™s been happening in the news lately donā€™t you dare threaten suicide you disgusting ugly cretin!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Chris is the reason why the entire family is getting ā€œtrolledā€. If Sarah had any morals sheā€™d have left that scumbag as soon as the allegations came out, true or not to protect herself and her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She got pregnant just before the girls came forward though. Didn't Dougal or someone work out that the night of conception was the very same night that they hit one million subscribers? šŸ˜‚
Most people would celebrate popping a bottle of fizz. The Inghams whipped out the turkey baster šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.