The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t explain what I mean at all- but there is a weird atmosphere with their videos of late. Just so half arsed and forced I think? I can’t explain what I mean lol
Chris is depressed, Sarah is depressed and fat.

Chris is a modern day slave and Sarah is using all of her 2 brain cells daily trying to search on alibaba furiously.

The kids are getting older so it's getting harde and harder to force them into being performing monkeys. Heck she had to pay them to craft an Easter scene last week.

Jace hasn't been the cash cow they were expecting so now they're having to grin and bare the thought of touching each other again to create baby 2.0 in the hope they can sell a second Baby Jamie.

They're crapping their pants about the tea party.

They're having to be fake friends with the Manchester Massive after once having dreams of attending zoellas spice girls party.

I could go on forever but BASICALLY they're f*cked and they know it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I can’t explain what I mean at all- but there is a weird atmosphere with their videos of late. Just so half arsed and forced I think? I can’t explain what I mean lol
I know what you mean it’s like they can’t be arsed anymore the vlogs are terrible I do more in a day than they do in a week 😂 I don’t know why but I think the house might have fell through and this is just a theory but could that be why they have gone away short notice for more viewing of the house 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Manchester lot wont last long then there be all hell to pay very bad move on them or what Manchester is hoping get rid them for good but just got to give it time it's not gonna end happy

Reactions: 5
Yous? This word gets on my tits lol! No offence to any that use it, my dad does as he’s from t”up north but Grrrr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yous? This word gets on my tits lol! No offence to any that use it, my dad does as he’s from t”up north but Grrrr
I think it's a Yorkshire thing. "Yous lot" is a term I say all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve seen a few times it mentioned that Chris is using coercive behaviour towards Sarah- I’m not convinced this is the case. The way she puts him down sometimes on camera- taking the mick out of the way he says things/ wearing a beanie...is this the action of someone being controlled? Would be not go mental off camera? And also cut it from the footage??? I don’t know- could be wrong?
In my opinion it will be ‘Mental’ off camera most of the time. I believe their home life must be dreadful. Madam Seacroft cannot just vent her angry disdain for vlogs it must continue with greater venom and vitriol when they aren’t filming. Remember she has very little self control and her upbringing was far from ideal. Another tattler mentioned a feral underclass and this is likely to be sufficiently accurate to explain her volatile and unpredictable personality. She is lacking in intellect and has no manners. This is not hatred merely an observation. However I cannot afford her and sympathy as she is unwilling to self moderate and incapable of maturing into a more rounded and reasonable person. It is highly likely everything (including Creepy’s alleged misdemeanours and falling views) are discussed in front of these children. It is also reasonable to imagine ‘heated discussions’ are common place in that household. It takes very level headed individuals to work and spend all of their time together. This is something they are not - or ever will be. They appear to barely tolerate one another. I’ve said before money is not everything. I recall the saying ‘when money stops coming through the door, love flies out the window’, what happens when there was no love in the first place?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
FFS don't give them ideas, we want them off YouTube altogether, not give them ideas for more views and subs :mad:
Issue is, the family's that vlog less create better content so are able to vlog less. They actually do things other than shopping in Morrisons and B&M on a daily basis. They also don't spend their vlogs flogging cheap tit from China... Oh, also the fact that the Dad's of the other family's aren't predatory groomers 🤷

On a totally separate note - I'm guessing they're on their way home from their pointless getaway? The older two are back at school tomorrow. Isla isn't until Tuesday. But with education being sooooper dooooper important to them, I expect they'll be home now, getting the girls all ready to go back tomorrow? (Hahahahahahaha.... As if)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ohhh shut up sarah
Of course you do, Sarah, hun. Will you love type 2 diabetes just as much?

Nothing wrong with curves. All women have them. What you have, Lazy, is a very very unhealthy lifestyle. That's the issue.

Reactions: 26
Lazy has just posted a IG Story saying they’ve been at the beach in Seaham and now waiting for an Ifam to meet them at Asda carpark. 🤦‍♀️

Yet we’re the ones they moan about invading their privacy and putting their security at risk...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
See I’ve said that for a while now, hardly anyone daily vlogs now because they’ve all said how mentally draining it is, they all get just as many views as they would get by doing daily as people want to catch up and see how they are doing. It makes sense so that means they don’t do it! Imagine having a few days a week not having to carry a camera around and have to lie about a very lot of things and the kids could actually have some normality. And you could get a day sitting on your arse doing nothing but not having to film it..win win! 👍🏻

Reactions: 10
Ohhh shut up sarah
As a health care professional Sarah I would recommend you lose at least 2.5-3 stone. It’s ok to have curves which can I just add is more about a woman’s body shape than how much weight/fat they are carrying. The strain on your heart at this point must be monumental especially considering how quickly you have put the weight on. Please DO NOT confuse a “curvy” body shape to being considerably overweight as that is a really bad message to put out to your young and very impressionable followers. In short Sarah you are very overweight not curvy and need to lose weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lazy has just posted a IG Story saying they’ve been at the beach in Seaham and now waiting for an Ifam to meet them at Asda carpark. 🤦‍♀️

Yet we’re the ones they moan about invading their privacy and putting their security at risk...
She also said they'll be heading back to the beach tomorrow... When Esme and Isabelle should be in school... I can see the teacher's eye rolls already - "Esme? Oh, not here again..."

I also liked the whole "we left it too late" thing too. It's 3pm, you muppets. Drag your arses out of bed earlier and actually make the most of a day for once.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
and now waiting for an Ifam to meet them at Asda carpark. 🤦‍♀️
So GrannyLes is joining them?

She said it ended up being a bit of a meet and greet 🤣 oh how times have changed.... From hanging off the railings in the white rose to now meeting up in asda car parks just before closing on a Sunday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.