The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watching the Inghams is depressing as many aspects are very similar to my upbringing. My cupboards were always like this growing up and its honestly messed my eating habits up as an adult. I struggle with disordered eating and hardly eat anything now. I don't know if it's related but my crappy diet as a kid probably didn't help. I feel like I have to make up for it by over-watching what I eat.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I do agree Sarah is big, Im probably the same size as her, chronic illness made me put on alot of weight. The difference between me and Sarah though is my wrists and feet aren't swallon like balloons. That isnt normal! For her childrens sake she needs to get herself an appointment and find out why.

Reactions: 15
I do agree Sarah is big, Im probably the same size as her, chronic illness made me put on alot of weight. The difference between me and Sarah though is my wrists and feet aren't swallon like balloons. That isnt normal! For her childrens sake she needs to get herself an appointment and find out why.
You probably also don't pretend you don't eat sugar then buy 30 easter eggs to scoff in secret.

Reactions: 7
Honestly, who lets siblings pick a child name? I thought that was seriously odd. Why can’t these parents act normal and make responsible decisions. This isn’t just about picking a name, it’s everything they do! These people are idiots.
My daughters picked my sons name 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had to go back and watch it on invidio us. The whole vlogs hilarious if anybody hasn't seen it I highly recommend. It's cringe. Chris goes to buy breast milk production enhancers. Oaty cheerios were top of the list 🤣

And the infamous belly cast 🤣

And the embarrassing scripted name choosing session with no video footage just audio 🤣 I needed a good chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm the same, I'm a big lassie these days due to agoraphobia and the medication I was prescribed for my mental illness as well. I've started getting out walking the dog daily and it has done me the world of good. I've lost 21 lb just by walking and no diet change. Lazy needs to look at herself in the mirror and ask herself the difficult questions. The silly mare could lose 13 stone by ditching that good for nothing nonce of a husband of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In my opinion, Sarah is from such a deprived background that she saw Creepy as ‘marrying up’ (or being impregnated up!!). In her head losing Creepy means losing that hope of escaping the feral underclass that her sister languishes in. I think because of her background (and I’m not making judgement purely on income, this is moral poverty with no stability in life) Creepy represented a massive step-up and now she can’t let go.
I think your spot on there. Or a theory I had was that Chris is your classic “abuser/groomer”. Makes people believe that he is a throughly nice stand up kinda guy you know the sort that Sarah and the girls would never be able to live without. For instance whenever he goes away it’s like she panics and questions herself at every turn about dealing with the kids on her own. He has a lot of control about cleaning, what they are eating, the times the kids go to bed, handling the money and what is spent. Take the cleaning for example I can just imagine him being like “I’ll do it because you don’t do it properly” therefore has Sarah thinking she’s not good enough. In short he puts people down makes them think they NEED him to survive controls everything but does it in a sly way. And I don’t need to describe a classic groomers tendencies I think we have all read about what he did and what he is so he’s a classic nonce. Basically I think he does what he wants when he wants and she has to tow the line and comply to what he says. The fact he always seemed to be out and cheating on Sarah in the beginning of their relationship proves that.

Reactions: 18
It looks grotty as hell, what is that awful, stiff looking, red sofa about.

View attachment 87147
Jumping ahead as always but wtf has she done to Esme's feet. She's clearly photoshopped them. Look at the length of them and then zoom in and look at the absolute size of one of her big toes compared to the other....totally unnecessary. Or maybe playing their tattle troll game to get a kick out of what we notice other than their nonce and neglective parent ways !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just love it when tattle reveals their vacation cottage/hotel/hovel before they get a chance. Lazy puts one picture and a minute later someone on tattle will find it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
lazy mentioned ‘crag’ something as a place to visit. Cragside is the home of Lord Armstrong in NORTHUMBERLAND. There is Beamish museum, the Bowes museum, Raby Castle and much more to visit but they are hanging around a hot tub with copious quantities of crap to eat - unbelievable.
Culture vulture and historian Seacroft should really do her research before embarking on a weekend away. She might actually learn something
This 👏
Why don't they so something different, show their kids there is more to life than hot tubs and swimming pools. Imagine driving all the way up there to do exactly what they do at home. I'd be gutted. Best bit about going away is seeing somewhere different. They're missing out on so much agriculture (culture).
But showing castles, museums, ect won't get the views. Need to keep the creeps interested 🤢

Reactions: 11
Chris would have been working at the airport at that time I think.
Unless she was living with Chris but she was claiming single mother benefits and not declaring he lived with her. That’s maybe why they private rented instead of getting a council property she would have got her full housing benefit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Is she for real! Hey, Sarah gets ya mate to take that post down then!!! Hypocrite of the highest order!
And wtf yes she! is playing on Instagram while on holiday who does that???? Are these people even adults?
View attachment 87168
I know I’m a few pages behind but had to comment on this.

What a selfish reply.

Not child poverty or sex trafficking or war or starvation.

No, the one thing Sarah Ingham would change is people calling each other mean names online.

FFS.

Reactions: 8
I had to go back and watch it on invidio us. The whole vlogs hilarious if anybody hasn't seen it I highly recommend. It's cringe. Chris goes to buy breast milk production enhancers. Oaty cheerios were top of the list 🤣

And the infamous belly cast 🤣

And the embarrassing scripted name choosing session with no video footage just audio 🤣 I needed a good chuckle.
The spot on Creepy's lip is really distracting 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Looking at all that unhealthy food, it annoys me that we see Sarah's true size in screenshot but she edits herself really slim. I think that's why we all mostly talk about her weight because she's so fake and deluded about it. Her Instagram picture in her swimming costume with the dribble about loving and excepting herself thar picture is highly edited to make her look a size 12, next day footage appeared of her jumping on lilo that was not edited of her being a good size 18,now if she'd posted an accurate picture of herself with what she wrote I'd of actually respected her but it's like everything else she's deluded and wants to be what she isn't. She will show those snacks but claim she didn't eat them or edit pics of herself slim. They just cannot be real and honest. Sarah will say we here fat shame. It's only for reasons of her saying one thing then we see another.

Reactions: 21
In my opinion, Sarah is from such a deprived background that she saw Creepy as ‘marrying up’ (or being impregnated up!!). In her head losing Creepy means losing that hope of escaping the feral underclass that her sister languishes in. I think because of her background (and I’m not making judgement purely on income, this is moral poverty with no stability in life) Creepy represented a massive step-up and now she can’t let go.
I agree, also, they probably have so much dirt on each other ( past and present) that neither dare leave terrified of what will come out

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.