The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, also, they probably have so much dirt on each other ( past and present) that neither dare leave terrified of what will come out
Totally agree there must be loads of dirt about Sarah and izzy real dad and his side of family. How shes managed to stop all contact for them. Sarah you that selfish you couldn't let your daughter see them?
You probably told izzy if she went away she would miss loads of fun things and trips. I bet izzy is kicking herself now especially when she gets taken to garden play centres or have to decorate a easter craft. But izzy probably been told it's about the money it's her job her future. Shes not going to be a normal teenager theyve already fucked that up

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I haven't been on in a while I am in shock they are so very close to me on their trip away... stay in Durham - Northumberland doesn't want you ;)

Reactions: 5
I haven't been on in a while I am in shock they are so very close to me on their trip away... stay in Durham - Northumberland doesn't want you ;)
Durham certainly didn’t wish for them either. I’ve had a very restless night knowing they’re so close. Looking forward to Tuesday 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jumping ahead as always but wtf has she done to Esme's feet. She's clearly photoshopped them. Look at the length of them and then zoom in and look at the absolute size of one of her big toes compared to the other....totally unnecessary. Or maybe playing their tattle troll game to get a kick out of what we notice other than their nonce and neglective parent ways !!!
It’s not been photoshopped. As much as I want to agree if you look at it properly it’s the way Esme has one foot and toes wrapped around the other foot

Reactions: 2
On a thread on fb discussing their favourite vloggers 😂
5FC0F4B7-6603-44D2-B484-C278B985EE78.jpeg

Someone else calls Chris out for being a perve as well 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Durham certainly didn’t wish for them either. I’ve had a very restless night knowing they’re so close. Looking forward to Tuesday 😀
Yeah sorry about that :oops:, thing is I know the rich history in Durham and the amount of amazing things they could be doing locally to us both but no, alas, they will sit on their ever-growing backsides scoffing junk food watching telly and jumping in and out of a hot tub...!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not such a secret destination when 2 secs after vlog airs people already know where are are!
Also by the open mouth weirdo inviting thumbnail I thought they were off to Disneyworld...oh wait!
Have any of the ifam actually questioned why they haven’t been back to Florida since the ‘non situation’
I know what their fake reply will probably be, but I’d really love to hear it for myself.

Reactions: 12
Looking at all that unhealthy food, it annoys me that we see Sarah's true size in screenshot but she edits herself really slim. I think that's why we all mostly talk about her weight because she's so fake and deluded about it. Her Instagram picture in her swimming costume with the dribble about loving and excepting herself thar picture is highly edited to make her look a size 12, next day footage appeared of her jumping on lilo that was not edited of her being a good size 18,now if she'd posted an accurate picture of herself with what she wrote I'd of actually respected her but it's like everything else she's deluded and wants to be what she isn't. She will show those snacks but claim she didn't eat them or edit pics of herself slim. They just cannot be real and honest. Sarah will say we here fat shame. It's only for reasons of her saying one thing then we see another.
I think Sarah is more a size 20 she's a lot bigger than me and I'm size 16/18 I do look a lot slimer than Sarah.

Reactions: 7
I think Sarah is more a size 20 she's a lot bigger than me and I'm size 16/18 I do look a lot slimer than Sarah.
BrummyMummy (yeah, her, sorry) always hashtags "size18" on her Instagram posts. Lazy is definitely bigger than her.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree there must be loads of dirt about Sarah and izzy real dad and his side of family. How shes managed to stop all contact for them. Sarah you that selfish you couldn't let your daughter see them?
You probably told izzy if she went away she would miss loads of fun things and trips. I bet izzy is kicking herself now especially when she gets taken to garden play centres or have to decorate a easter craft. But izzy probably been told it's about the money it's her job her future. Shes not going to be a normal teenager theyve already fucked that up
I don’t want to defend Sarah but I disagree that she must have been the one to stop contact with Isabelle’s real dad - he has had loads of opportunities to step in if he wanted to. The non situation being one of them - real dad could easily have got solicitors involved at that point, they would have had a bloody field day! Sadly it seems she has been let down by all “adults” that are supposed to raise her and look after her. I can’t imagine the mental health issues that child has, it’s really sad ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Yesterday's video titled 'Secret Holiday Reveal' and thumbnail with shocked faces, their usual bread and butter besides Christmas/birthdays, has only achieved 63k views.

Says it all about the channel really.

Reactions: 15
Yeah, watching people lounge around watching telly and getting in an outside bath is pretty damn boring the first time, let alone on repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t want to defend Sarah but I disagree that she must have been the one to stop contact with Isabelle’s real dad - he has had loads of opportunities to step in if he wanted to. The non situation being one of them - real dad could easily have got solicitors involved at that point, they would have had a bloody field day! Sadly it seems she has been let down by all “adults” that are supposed to raise her and look after her. I can’t imagine the mental health issues that child has, it’s really sad ☹
It’s called Parental Alienation, as soon as Izzy got to an age that her opinions would be taking in to consideration all contact was stopped. She had a relationship with her paternal grandparents that took her on holiday every year, that also stopped after creepys antics were revealed.

Lazy has done many videos (the worst one that she painted on a black eye to herself about Izzy’s father), she has even complained in a vlog when her and creepy got together her biological father wouldn’t let his daughter change her surname to Ingham. Lazy has made plenty of digs over the years on CAMERA about various things on her paternal side, just shows if she is willing to broadcast that to the world what is she saying not on camera. Just shows lazy has been pushing her agenda for years!! Any issues should NEVER been discussed on camera!

No need to be broadcasting this to their teeny bopper audience
63134D95-E0B1-4CF9-8CF4-4DF74D59D949.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
The Ingham Family vlogs remind me a lot of ITV3. Full of repeats but you don’t know it until you go to watch it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think when people on Tattle life comment regarding why dont they go to local attractions/museums etc when on holiday it is because this is what most people think about when choosing a holiday destination.
But with the Inghams it is all about the vlogs and the money.As long as there is a hot tub or a pool they can film the girls in swim wear then the vlogs will appeal to a certain type of viewer.
Because if the girls loved the pools and hot tub as much as creepy and lazy say they do, why dont they go to the local pool when they are at home ( we all know it be because they cant film that )

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I’ve seen a few times it mentioned that Chris is using coercive behaviour towards Sarah- I’m not convinced this is the case. The way she puts him down sometimes on camera- taking the mick out of the way he says things/ wearing a beanie...is this the action of someone being controlled? Would be not go mental off camera? And also cut it from the footage??? I don’t know- could be wrong?

I think when people on Tattle life comment regarding why dont they go to local attractions/museums etc when on holiday it is because this is what most people think about when choosing a holiday destination.
But with the Inghams it is all about the vlogs and the money.As long as there is a hot tub or a pool they can film the girls in swim wear then the vlogs will appeal to a certain type of viewer.
Because if the girls loved the pools and hot tub as much as creepy and lazy say they do, why dont they go to the local pool when they are at home ( we all know it be because they cant film that )
I have to say my kids would be so bored with the hot tub and just sitting there watching movies all day in that room. Ok when at home that’s all they do😂 but not when we go away they want to explore. My daughter who is a year younger than Izzy would kill me if I put photos or videos on social media of her in a swimsuit she be so embarrassed the first thing she would say is what people at school would think and how she wouldn’t be able to show her face so good knows what poor Izzy has to go through it’s just wrong. Lazy and nonce if you read here you are the worst parents ever and should be a shamed of how you treat your kids especially Izzy 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Isabelle’s dad may have to solicters and pushed forward with court but we don’t know that. We have take things into consideration such as parental alienation. We’ve seen how manipulative, Chris, Sarah and groomer granny are and I think it’s in the ‘Isabelle’s going away’ video where Sarah being horrible about her dad to her. If that’s happening on camera god knows what’s happening off.

Another thing is the court will take Isabelle’s view in to account, they won’t force a then 12 year old to go for contact. They wouldn’t take away from Sarah and Chris either as long as the court can see she is well looked after, has a roof over her head, good schooling. She’s never lived with her dad so they wouldn’t take her away from what she’s unfortunately always known.

Also Chris was never convicted of grooming so in the eyes of the law he hasn’t done anything wrong. Plus I’m pretty sure they are on social service’s radar, there’s no way they have avoided that.

Sorry I know that was long winded but the reality is the court or social services won’t remove Isabelle or any of the other ingham children as they won’t meet the criteria.

• Sad
I can’t explain what I mean at all- but there is a weird atmosphere with their videos of late. Just so half arsed and forced I think? I can’t explain what I mean lol

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.