The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meeting in the ASDA carpark... oh my god... how seedy does this sound.

I remember the days of meeting mysterious men in supermarket car parks :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Creepy driving 👀👀
Still no actual footage of him driving, though 😉 come on Inghams - you're almost there. Just turn your camera round to Creepy driving next time.

Seriously? the beach in this weather?! Geeze
I live by the sea, and we love our cold winter walks down the beach. Not as much as we love our summer evening walks there, but the kids still love it. Shame they don't take their kids on more walks places (other than shops)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she had her white coat on she would blend in as the yeti on the slopes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As someone from Durham, seaham wouldn’t be the beach I’d recommend. Why don’t they do their research? A nice drive up to the Northumberland coast would be MUCH NICER, especially if you’re visiting the area for the first time.
They could do so much in Durham, away from the east (coastal) side. However they could go to the Northumbrian coast and visit several castles such as Bamburgh and Alnwick but there is also the Farne Islands and Holy Island (Lindisfarne) that is steeped with history from the pilgrimages. Useless ‘cretins’ to quote Madam

Reactions: 7
My thoughts on the vlog:

- What does a picture of the girls in a hot tub have to do with the title? Creepy, you really are a noncey predator.

- If they were truly spying on Creepy, they'd find him either crying to his Mummy or private messaging teenagers. So I'm guessing this'll be fake.

- Pancakes AGAIN?! bleeping hell.

- They watched jaws and Jurassic park. Was that to make Creepy feel more welcome? You know, amongst fellow predators...

- Lazy actually looks better without make up. Mainly because she has no idea what "blending" is, so the natural look is better than the usual chavvy clown look.

- A little bit of try hard PDA again. (Red tracksuit still being worn by the greasy one - it must stink by now).

- Creepy's hair looking to be thinning more and more.

- Not sure using cans of fizzy pop to play with hot tub water is a good idea. Surely that'd mess up the chemical balance?

- Cringed seeing Jace so close to the teapot.

- The fact that Lazy took the time to zoom in on Creepy's phone to see what he was watching... Shows she trusts him 100% 👀

- Don't want to even think about the amount of fizzy pop those kids drink. My thoughts are with your dentist at this time.

- Oh duck off, Creepy. It's not a bleeping UFO, you absolute bellend.

- More tit food.

- More fizzy pop - but this time, at bed time... 🤨

- Always cringe when Creepy is alone with Isabelle.

- Their idea of "wind down time" is allowing the girls to be on technology? Are you joking? Switch the technology off, and put a book in their hands. Kids can't wind down with technology. It's impossible.

Boring vlog. They did nothing except eat and drink copious amounts of sugar. It's no wonder Creepy and Lazy have piled on the pounds.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If lazy goes skiing I can imagine the moaning 😂 She'll be exhausted poor thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As someone from Durham, seaham wouldn’t be the beach I’d recommend. Why don’t they do their research? A nice drive up to the Northumberland coast would be MUCH NICER, especially if you’re visiting the area for the first time.
Seaham
Seacroft
Ingham

They must have felt at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not even joking here - a young teen girl in the vlog comments said “yay thank you Chris for following me on Instagram! ilysm.” Why’s he following young girls on Instagram after everything?!?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
taken step back from posting on here but thought this was interesting... are they really gonna try it?
I lose track of when the non-situation with J occurred - was it 2017?

There are statutes of limitation so, depending on what 'sexual texts to a minor' is considered, perhaps he's just been biding his time. I think the clock start ticking once the crime has been reported/investigated if I've interpreted it correctly. I can't remember if a criminal investigation was actually started. If so, would Chris be seen as "evading law enforcement, purposefully or not" by leaving the country if it was after J reported it?

1582480149570.png

If statutes apply, and they don't consider Chris to have evaded the law then he's technically in the clear after a certain timespan. It doesn't fall under the first part, and I doubt it is considered a first degree felony (an example on another website was causing GBH to a police officer) so I'm going for possibly 3 years as an 'other felony'.

1582479877857.png

Reactions: 2
Not even joking here - a young teen girl in the vlog comments said “yay thank you Chris for following me on Instagram! ilysm.” Why’s he following young girls on Instagram after everything?!?
Nah I would full on like to kick him where it hurts

Reactions: 3
SPYING ON DAD - LOOK WHAT WE CAUGHT HIM DOING!

The girls and Jace are having pancakes for breakfast. Then there's a time lapse of the girls sat on the sofa eating popcorn.:rolleyes:

Lazy says good morning and Creepy moans that he was going to start the vlog. It's 2pm and they have all just got dressed.:rolleyes:Lazy says she looks naked but she has her swimming costume on. They have watched Jaws and Jurassic Park. Lazy has been doing Instagram and is wearing no make up. She does a weird inspirational speech about how women don't need to wear make up all the time. Creepy says it's too early for inspirational speeches. Lazy tells him to 'come 'ere' so he goes over, rubs his hands on Lazy's face and says she's so beautiful to him.🤮Lazy asks the girls what Creepy usually says to her when the camera is off. Isla isn't sure.

They're all about to get in the hot tub, despite the weather. It's really windy and snowing. Creepy goes and takes the lid off the hot tub and says it's gorgeous where it is, imagining what it would be like in summer.:rolleyes:

Creepy is in the car and says he's making the 40 minute round trip to get some tomato ketchup They have too many savoury snacks to have no ketchup.:rolleyes:

Jace is asleep and the cabin is silent. Esme is in the park doing Tik Toks. Isabelle makes teas for everyone and says using a teapot is satisfying.

Lazy is filming Creepy's car through the window. He is sat in there watching skate videos. Lazy is confused as to why he's doing that. Lazy rings his phone and he waves at her. He's lucky she didn't catch him chatting up teen girls.:sick:

They have dinner and the weather has calmed down so Creepy takes the lid off the hot tub again. He points at a star.:rolleyes:

Lazy is inside clearing up after dinner. Creepy is in the hot tub with the girls. :rolleyes: :sick:

They're about to watch a movie with yet more snacks.:rolleyes:

Everyone is getting ready for bed and Creepy says Isabelle's room is the cosiest bedroom in the cabin.:sick:Isabelle says she is taking inspiration for her new room. Lazy is getting Jace ready for bed. They are seeing her dad tomorrow.

End of vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
SPYING ON DAD - LOOK WHAT WE CAUGHT HIM DOING!

The girls and Jace are having pancakes for breakfast. Then there's a time lapse of the girls sat on the sofa eating popcorn.:rolleyes:

Lazy says good morning and Creepy moans that he was going to start the vlog. It's 2pm and they have all just got dressed.:rolleyes:Lazy says she looks naked but she has her swimming costume on. They have watched Jaws and Jurassic Park. Lazy has been doing Instagram and is wearing no make up. She does a weird inspirational speech about how women don't need to wear make up all the time. Creepy says it's too early for inspirational speeches. Lazy tells him to 'come 'ere' so he goes over, rubs his hands on Lazy's face and says she's so beautiful to him.🤮Lazy asks the girls what Creepy usually says to her when the camera is off. Isla isn't sure.

They're all about to get in the hot tub, despite the weather. It's really windy and snowing. Creepy goes and takes the lid off the hot tub and says it's gorgeous where it is, imagining what it would be like in summer.:rolleyes:

Creepy is in the car and says he's making the 40 minute round trip to get some tomato ketchup They have too many savoury snacks to have no ketchup.:rolleyes:

Jace is asleep and the cabin is silent. Esme is in the park doing Tik Toks. Isabelle makes teas for everyone and says using a teapot is satisfying.

Lazy is filming Creepy's car through the window. He is sat in there watching skate videos. Lazy is confused as to why he's doing that. Lazy rings his phone and he waves at her. He's lucky she didn't catch him chatting up teen girls.:sick:

They have dinner and the weather has calmed down so Creepy takes the lid off the hot tub again. He points at a star.:rolleyes:

Lazy is inside clearing up after dinner. Creepy is in the hot tub with the girls. :rolleyes: :sick:

They're about to watch a movie with yet more snacks.:rolleyes:

Everyone is getting ready for bed and Creepy says Isabelle's room is the cosiest bedroom in the cabin.:sick:Isabelle says she is taking inspiration for her new room. Lazy is getting Jace ready for bed. They are seeing her dad tomorrow.

End of vlog.
Why does Chris always say he wants to go in Izzy’s room and bed? He’s absolutely disgusting how can Sarah be comfortable with his remarks? RealInghams video on the pool party says it all really, Chris getting all the angles on Izzy going down the slide.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
At seaham there is only one ice cream shop called lickedy split that’s it nothing else to do? Ice cream in this weather yay living best life 🙌

Reactions: 2
Why does Chris always say he wants to go in Izzy’s room and bed? He’s absolutely disgusting how can Sarah be comfortable with his remarks? RealInghams video on the pool party says it all really, Chris getting all the angles on Izzy going down the slide.
Not just her, he was filming her friends from those angles too :sick:

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.