The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please please please do a vlog about all the conspiracy theories! Bet you won't I will be so ready with my 🍷🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh please please please do a vlog about all the conspiracy theories! Bet you won't I will be so ready with my 🍷🍿
I can't think of any that are ifam friendly. Anything they talk about from here would make for confused kids and a very lot of questions.

Reactions: 10
What’s the biggest conspiracy theory then Chris? The fact you’re a massive cheating nonce, I thought conspiracy theories were not necessarily true????
god I’d just love to punch him

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Chris in Edinburgh: “I cannot be doing with fake Ketchup” “I can’t cope with fake Ketchup it’s gotta be Heinz ketchup all the way”

Sarah’s Instagram story today: holding an Asda ketchup bottle

I don’t even know why I’m bringing this up but it made me laugh a bit. Chris was so enraged in that restaurant when they gave him “fake” ketchup which wasn’t even fake
🙄🙄🙄
C67A3392-05A9-4750-A640-EAF5EC160AB5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Driving footage in the vlog tomorrow or it didn't happen.
Come on then, Creepy. Play the game. We dare you.

Ps. Put down the ketchup (and the alcohol you've both clearly spent the day consuming), your youngest kid is whinging in the background.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Come on then, Creepy. Play the game. We dare you.

Ps. Put down the ketchup (and the alcohol you've both clearly spent the day consuming), your youngest kid is whinging in the background.
I double dare you Creepy👀

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.