The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched the youtube video and I could hardly watch it. So upsetting, real hope that their channel gets shut down soon
Now todays vlog speaks volumes!! Theur true colours . Baby jace needs taking into protective safety
she must be such a manky so and so
Hint hint at the rings...."i dont take them off when i bash* bath jace she said. Oooh alcohol makes you speak the truth

Reactions: 1
Today’s video - there’s a slow motion scene of Sarah preparing her cystitis medication with soundtrack...scraping the barrel or what? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Today’s video - there’s a slow motion scene of Sarah preparing her cystitis medication with soundtrack...scraping the barrel or what? 😂
she would have needed antibiotics not the horrible salty drink

Reactions: 6
So off somewhere tomorrow for a few nights. Forest holidays anyone...

Reactions: 4
Chris in Edinburgh: “I cannot be doing with fake Ketchup” “I can’t cope with fake Ketchup it’s gotta be Heinz ketchup all the way”

Sarah’s Instagram story today: holding an Asda ketchup bottle

I don’t even know why I’m bringing this up but it made me laugh a bit. Chris was so enraged in that restaurant when they gave him “fake” ketchup which wasn’t even fake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Sarah driving again.
Chris been promoted to the big boy passenger seat. Nearly there Chris...

not conspiracy theories if we’ve seen you film the lies guys... or if there is proof of the texts... few minutes dedicated to the ‘trolls’ there

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yet another thumbnail that could be deemed inappropriate for the wrong type of person, it actually turns my stomach..my kids in no way shape or form would let me post a picture like any in the RI video let alone to potentially hundreds of thousands of people...It’s poor Isabelle I feel sorry for just now, it’s no wonder she gets hassle at school and it’s just going to end up happening to them all at some stage..all for money! I’d rather be struggling to make ends meet than know I’ve pawned my children out to make some cash
It is a disgrace the way they both have put their kids lives in danger just so they can lead a grand style of life - well I would rather do without holidays and B & M every day and know that my kids were safe. All those kids will be looked upon as an easy target for bullying etc as anyone who looks at these vlogs will see. Lazy just keeps saying the same thing why should her life be in the public eye well sorry who were the one who put it out there in the first instance. The vlogs were very good at the beginning when Chris went to work and they lead a "normal" life but money went to their heads and that is where the problem lies.

Reactions: 13
Around 11. 15 sarah says something like Esme let me in on a little secret about her and Lottie. They called McDonnalds,
The title of the vlog, I caught my daughter...
So will we now have a daily Islas fact of the day. since Esme's is so popular...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They think it’s funny their daughter makes prank phone calls!!
well done Lazy! Laugh at this and she’ll do it again Not acceptable!

why is Isabelle still making up dances with her 7 year old sister?
She needs to be allowed to be a teenager! Surely today she would have had a more age appropriate day out with friends rather than with the family
I feel for her!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Now todays vlog speaks volumes!! Theur true colours . Baby jace needs taking into protective safety
Hint hint at the rings...."i dont take them off when i bash* bath jace she said. Oooh alcohol makes you speak the truth
Ive not watched what happened with Jace?

Reactions: 3
Haha got to love the dig at here, hi guys 👋🏻 we would love to hear all about the conspiracy theories you think we say too, prove us wrong and let’s see creepy driving 😉 Caravan weekend away I’m guessing and leave Friday what’s the bets they aren’t home in time for school when it returns..think they are honestly bored of picking up the camera now it’s getting worse and worse each day

Reactions: 19
I'd love to get over a UTI as quickly as Lazy seems to be able to. Same with getting over a bad back as quickly as Creepy is able to. Especially when they claim them to be "the worst in the world".

Why are they not taking Esme to the doctor's to be checked out? (No, not the bloody hospital as you love to go to - the doctor's. The place that Creepy abuses).

Wish they'd stop letting Jace play with those chairs.

Not sure what the random dig was about regarding wearing pyjamas all day. We know Lazy doesn't wear pyjamas all day. She likes to leave her son with grapes downstairs on his own whilst she gets dressed. Don't be silly, Creepy 😉 Esme's face in that segment shows she knows a lot about certain situations... Thanks for proving you both read here though, you dirty tramps 😘 (something clearly grinded your gears yesterday).

Love how cocky Creepy gets after he's been away. He definitely got his dick wet once or twice while away. Top form, Creepy. Top form. Shame you're a noncey little wannabe preteen skater boy though, buddy.

Such a shame the kids can't even chill out and eat their dinner without Sir Nonce-a-lot shoving a camera in their face to make another tit montage. What a life.

Something definitely happened to cause that little rant in the car. For people that claim how much "trolls" affect their children, having little rants like that in front of them is a bit silly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
They think it’s funny their daughter makes prank phone calls!!
well done Lazy! Laugh at this and she’ll do it again Not acceptable!

why is Isabelle still making up dances with her 7 year old sister?
She needs to be allowed to be a teenager! Surely today she would have had a more age appropriate day out with friends rather than with the family
I feel for her!
Because it gets the peados drooling according to RI video today. Peados love to watch young girls dance😖

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.