The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker never commented until now! Just watched the real Ingham video and it is SHOCKING!! How can you watch that and not think they know what they are doing? I’m speechless and feel physically sick. Just disgusting!

Reactions: 16
To be honest I've never took much notice when people have mentioned the open mouthed thumbnails etc I didn't really understand the impact. But my god after watching that video it has made more convinced they know what they are doing. It has made me feel sick to my stomach. Is this why they spend the majority of their time at water parks ?
I only use YouTube to watch videos I don't make content the Ingham's are quite a lot younger than me and I presume they know about these dangers as they are in the community surrounding content makers. They must be part of forums or groups that highlight dangers etc.
It lead me to think when they do the open mouthed thumbnails especially with just Issy what do they say to her? Open your mouth as wide as you can ? It's bloody disgusting I am shocked to the core.
The Ingham's read on here and will have seen the video . If they post one more vlog with the kids opened mouthed or in swimsuits they are guilty as sin . Balls in your court.
I've just watched the youtube video and I could hardly watch it. So upsetting, real hope that their channel gets shut down soon

Reactions: 10
Sarah

I write to you directly as I've just watched the real inghams about pedophiles.
I'm not a troll and here I break hiding behind a fake name and will reveal a few private details about myself because I don't hide behind a fake name to troll I hide behind a fake name as I personally don't want to be known unlike your self on social media to protect not just me but my children.

Now I'm a mum just like you I too have 3 older girls and a younger son, my children are older than yours 3 are adults the youngest will be in a couple of years, I'm Chris age and so your generation, now I'm here on tattle because of what I've read about yourselves, I used to watch you and did so because of America I enjoy America so watch alot of these channels, yours was of interest and then you daily vlogged and you was relatable, you lost that when money came in but it wasn't to do with jealousy I work and I live in a 5 bed house but the difference in you and Chris was painful. You didn't remain humble you became ugly, jumping around IKEA, bragging, it just become the Sarah and Chris show and that's when your girls started being your little workers, scripts behind the camera ( it was obvious), Isabelle in bikinis, those pictures of Isabelle with the lolly was just disgraceful, she was a child she still is, who took those pictures,?? They soon disappeared,. Now my point is this my girls are over 18 and I wouldn't ever dream of putting pictures up of my daughters in the poses you do of Isabelle on my private accounts never mind open accounts, what parent thinks it's OK?, why are your girls open mouthed continuesly. Time stamps on your videos we've all seen them doesn't this bother you, pedophiles have pictures of your precious innocent children and you still carry on putting photos and videos up of your girls knowing this. You won't even turn your comments off. Where is your protection of them.

See you think we are hurtful trolls, you couldn't be more wrong, I'm just an average working mum who is seeing what's going on out there and concerned.
You wonder why you have haters I can't and won't speak for anyone else but because your children are not being protected by you, so many have warned you about the dangers and you don't learn. Leaving Jace on a beach regardless of how far away, he was on beach you was in water you claim you don't feel safe, you had broadcast where you were but you left your child regardless by himself it takes a split second, a blink.
With your lack of protection of your own children how can we believe what was written about Chris was untrue as you claim, it was proven, by the girls by police, you offered no proof it was false, your very quick normally to defend yourself and that's with eatting burgers, let alone the seriousness of what was accused.
It's not to late, you've given your girls a fantastic life in some ways with holidays some children can only dream about but at a very expensive, price of no privacy , no safe guarding, and no freedom to grow. I know what's more important to me and for my family and its not the holidays.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 92
I can't get the real inghams video to work. It plays for seconds then cuts out 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’m so confused, why did they drive all that way to stay in a hotel for one night and go back home the next day ??? What was the purpose of that? Especially as creepy was coming back too? Did they just stay in that hotel so they could pick him up ??!? Were they not supposed to be going somewhere after the stay in the hotel but then ‘lost the footage’ & no mention of where they had been?!
Deffo went to collect the little immature prick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yet another thumbnail that could be deemed inappropriate for the wrong type of person, it actually turns my stomach..my kids in no way shape or form would let me post a picture like any in the RI video let alone to potentially hundreds of thousands of people...It’s poor Isabelle I feel sorry for just now, it’s no wonder she gets hassle at school and it’s just going to end up happening to them all at some stage..all for money! I’d rather be struggling to make ends meet than know I’ve pawned my children out to make some cash

Reactions: 11
Just seen one of the vlogs from 3 years ago...where isabelle goes sometimes. And if you look at her reflection shes got a script in front of her!! Thought none of her vlogs were scripted. And this is 3 yr ago. Sarah ingham....do you forget your own deceptions and lies. Then sarah n chris start acting stupid/sarcastic in dirty adult ways....hint hint with kids in the back. Like how they laugh about the "conspiricy" its not though....its true!!! You watch.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.